Double Bed Rooms at BWPPI vs. Queen Rooms at Tropicana

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
We currently have a two queen room booked at Tropicana. However, the two double bed room is available at BWPPI for our dates. It's a little more expensive, but they have a much better continental breakfast, and we have previously stayed in a king room there.

How spacious are the double bed rooms? Would the rooms at the Tropicana be better since we have 3 adults and a pack n play for our baby? It is really hard to tell from pictures and the 360 videos.

Do you think it would be worth the extra $65 total for 3 days to switch to the Best Western?

I personally would recommend the Executive Suite at Tropicana.It is way bigger two rooms a king bed and pull out.Two baths one with jacuzzi.It has two 50 inch plasmas.It will be a memory here--balconies face the park.Really its a few bucks more but way way nicer.Fridge, microwave desk..

I don't know about you, but I hate sharing a double bed.

We stayed in a 2 queen room at Tropicana a few weeks ago, and while it was a tight fit (meaning furniture wise), 3 adults and DD5 fit fine and we were comfortable.

I didn't think the breakfast was terrible, but I also don't care that much about hotel breakfasts. We had donuts and juice.

We stayed in the two double room and I have to say that the Double beds were small to us (I am 5'4" 130lbs and my spouse is 5'8" 160) it felt like we were on a twin. My brother stayed on the other bed and he is almost 6 feet and was hanging off the bed. We were so happy that we were only staying here 2 nights and then switching to another hotel (PPH) which had queen beds I am telling you I was so happy to have those queen beds. I would stick with the 2 queen beds if I were you.

Thanks. We are sticking with the queens at Tropicana.

Barry, I would love the Executive Suite, but can't see spending $110 more per night for a place to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter