Double Bed Rooms at BWPPI vs. Queen Rooms at Tropicana

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by cutedisneygirly, Oct 31, 2013.

1. cutedisneygirly

cutedisneygirly DIS Veteran

We currently have a two queen room booked at Tropicana. However, the two double bed room is available at BWPPI for our dates. It's a little more expensive, but they have a much better continental breakfast, and we have previously stayed in a king room there.

How spacious are the double bed rooms? Would the rooms at the Tropicana be better since we have 3 adults and a pack n play for our baby? It is really hard to tell from pictures and the 360 videos.

Do you think it would be worth the extra $65 total for 3 days to switch to the Best Western?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Barry Browning

Barry Browning Mouseketeer

I personally would recommend the Executive Suite at Tropicana.It is way bigger two rooms a king bed and pull out.Two baths one with jacuzzi.It has two 50 inch plasmas.It will be a memory here--balconies face the park.Really its a few bucks more but way way nicer.Fridge, microwave desk..

4. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

I don't know about you, but I hate sharing a double bed.

We stayed in a 2 queen room at Tropicana a few weeks ago, and while it was a tight fit (meaning furniture wise), 3 adults and DD5 fit fine and we were comfortable.

I didn't think the breakfast was terrible, but I also don't care that much about hotel breakfasts. We had donuts and juice.

5. Jenasweetemotion

Jenasweetemotion ♥ Disney Lover ♥

We stayed in the two double room and I have to say that the Double beds were small to us (I am 5'4" 130lbs and my spouse is 5'8" 160) it felt like we were on a twin. My brother stayed on the other bed and he is almost 6 feet and was hanging off the bed. We were so happy that we were only staying here 2 nights and then switching to another hotel (PPH) which had queen beds I am telling you I was so happy to have those queen beds. I would stick with the 2 queen beds if I were you.

6. cutedisneygirly

cutedisneygirly DIS Veteran

Thanks. We are sticking with the queens at Tropicana.

Barry, I would love the Executive Suite, but can't see spending $110 more per night for a place to sleep.