Dorky Disboutiquing DiserSistas:Destination DisneyTeresajoys(true)version:TheEnd 1/23

Foster Tarp, I can't believe all that you experienced when your family went on vacation. I can't believe they abandoned you to a house full of strange creatures while they galavanted around having fun. You poor kitty.

I would like to apologize for the time my dog barked at you and made you jump up and hang from your claws at the top of the door frame. I would also like to apologize for laughing so hard about it that I could hardly speak.

Oh, Dear Heather.
All tis forgiven. For it was that experience that gave me the confidence to escape that madhouse through the window.

Although, the laughter WAS a bit much.
Poor Foster! I cannot believe the indignities suffered at the hands of this family who claimed to love you. I am glad you are getting along better with the little creature they tried to replace you with. You should come visit us down here. Scrappy LOVES cats!

Thank you thank you.
What is a Scrappy?

awww now i 'm sad i knew i had an installment left and now it is over. thats okay though i know you'll go back and share again. i loved your report and i truly appreciate that great parking spot and downtown disney. and the bumpy plane ride i get it. this time we flew during tropical storm faye and the flight attendants needed to be buckled , luckily ryan kept saying wheeee everytime we hit a bump. so thanks again for sharing. i loved reading about your sweet family

HI Teresa! I hope Arminda is feeling better today....nothing is worse than a sick child I think. ((((((Hugs to you all ))))))))

Loved the last installment! I cried. My DH must think I am a nut :rotfl: I am soooo glad you all made it home safe and sound....what a terrible bumpy ride home.:upsidedow Of course, one look at the weather and you can see why. Not too funny about the Mickey Dee's "out in the car by yourself looking for a shoe in a terrible neighborhood". So did you ever find the crumby shoe? Similar story...any time we go somewhere together.....my DH rushes in and never waits for me to get the girls out of the car. Off he goes without us. I have mentioned it to him but I just give up and let him go now :rolleyes: I just figure its one the those idiocyncrasies (I cannot spell worth a darn)....which would be one of mine :rotfl: OK anyways, glad that everything worked out and you finally made it home WITH Heather's missing bag! What a close call! OK the girls are coloring the rainbow from your installment...they loved it! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful trip with us. We love it all!!!!!! :wave2:

Hi Teresa,

I've really enjoyed reading your report over the past little bit. It's hard to explain, but these days, reading about a (mostly!) happy family that enjoys vacationing together brings a smile to my face. princess: We all love Disney and can appreciate the ups and downs, the good times and the bad, the successes and failures that life throws at us.

Thanks again for a great report! :thumbsup2

Thank YOU for reading and commenting!!!

Ugh, you reminded me of our horrible flight! I know exactly how you felt because I felt the same way! I have never in my life thought a plane was going to crash until that day! And I too was relieved that we were all together on that plane.

Thank you for a wonderful trip report! It was very enjoyable to read, even 9 months later! About time for that disney surprise, your a little off in the timing. Maybe you can bring one home this trip! LOL!

Bumpy doesn't even begin to describe a flight like that, does it! It sounds like we had very similar flights! Horrible!

awww now i 'm sad i knew i had an installment left and now it is over. thats okay though i know you'll go back and share again. i loved your report and i truly appreciate that great parking spot and downtown disney. and the bumpy plane ride i get it. this time we flew during tropical storm faye and the flight attendants needed to be buckled , luckily ryan kept saying wheeee everytime we hit a bump. so thanks again for sharing. i loved reading about your sweet family

I'll write another one!
These kinds of flights are awful, aren't they! I can't imagine flying through a tropical storm! It's horrible when the plane feels out of contol! Planes should NOT jerk! Bounce, yes, jerk, no!

HI Teresa! I hope Arminda is feeling better today....nothing is worse than a sick child I think. ((((((Hugs to you all ))))))))

Loved the last installment! I cried. My DH must think I am a nut :rotfl: I am soooo glad you all made it home safe and sound....what a terrible bumpy ride home.:upsidedow Of course, one look at the weather and you can see why. Not too funny about the Mickey Dee's "out in the car by yourself looking for a shoe in a terrible neighborhood". So did you ever find the crumby shoe? Similar story...any time we go somewhere together.....my DH rushes in and never waits for me to get the girls out of the car. Off he goes without us. I have mentioned it to him but I just give up and let him go now :rolleyes: I just figure its one the those idiocyncrasies (I cannot spell worth a darn)....which would be one of mine :rotfl: OK anyways, glad that everything worked out and you finally made it home WITH Heather's missing bag! What a close call! OK the girls are coloring the rainbow from your installment...they loved it! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful trip with us. We love it all!!!!!! :wave2:

All right, I made you cry!! That is how I measure success! :thumbsup2 My husband always thinks I'm nuts!

Yes, we did find the shoe, it waaaaaay under a seat! It was dark out, so that's part of the reasn I couldn't find it I guess.

I couldn't believe that Heather actually left a bag! Her last name is not real common, so we figured it must be hers though!

How are the girls coloring the rainbow?? I'm glad the girls loved it! It was so fun to relive the trip and share it with you guys.

FosterTarp- I'm so sorry that I didn't mention your orderal in my report. It was such a difficult thing for me to go through too, thinking I'd never see you again. We love you!

Foster, don't read this next line!

---------------------------------------------------------------
You know how some people say that their dogs think they are human? Well, Foster would never lower himself to the status of human, so he thinks we are all cats.

I enjoyed reading about you and your lovely family.

Im so glad you guys had such a GREAT time!! it is such a special thing to be able to do!!! I love - love - love my family too!!!!!! How did you get such great pics of the fireworks? You looked like you enjoyed those pics with prince charming and aladdin!!!! lol!!!!!! All of the girls dressed up is just beautiful!!!!!!!

I enjoyed reading about you and your lovely family.

Aww, thank you! I enjoyed writing about them!

Im so glad you guys had such a GREAT time!! it is such a special thing to be able to do!!! I love - love - love my family too!!!!!! How did you get such great pics of the fireworks? You looked like you enjoyed those pics with prince charming and aladdin!!!! lol!!!!!! All of the girls dressed up is just beautiful!!!!!!!

We did have a great time! I can TELL that you love your family too! :grouphug: Hey, I do what I can for a good picture! :thumbsup2

Corey took most of the great fireworks pictures with his little Samsung camera. He hooked it to a lamppoast with his gorillapod. He just told me that he had it on a 2 second delay so that when he clicked the shutter button, the camera would stop shaking before it took the picture. He does amazing things with a cheap little camera!

Love the picture slide show!
My favs were the engaged photo of you and Aladin, and the one with your parents kissing. :rotfl2:

Love the picture slide show!
My favs were the engaged photo of you and Aladin, and the one with your parents kissing. :rotfl2:

Thanks! I liked those too! Heather decorated the one of me and Aladdin! When I saw it I about died laughing!!!:rotfl2:

Hey! I could have swore I posted on here this morning! I typed it up, but must not have hit submit. Anyway, I love the video you added! Wherever did you find that song? :rolleyes: I tried to do a slide show just like that, but then realized I couldn't add music on photobucket, so I gave up. I think I'll just steal yours and add it to my TR! :thumbsup2

How did I miss that slide show before. It is wonderful. Who sings that song? Is it from Lilo & Stitch? I know I have heard it somewhere.:scratchin

Anyways, great job on the trip report and the slideshow.

How did I miss that slide show before. It is wonderful. Who sings that song? Is it from Lilo & Stitch? I know I have heard it somewhere.:scratchin

The song is on Yo Gabba Gabba! Isn't it great? You may have heard it from clicking on the link in MY trip report. But, I didn't put pictures to it all fancy like Teresa did.

Hey! I could have swore I posted on here this morning! I typed it up, but must not have hit submit. Anyway, I love the video you added! Wherever did you find that song? :rolleyes: I tried to do a slide show just like that, but then realized I couldn't add music on photobucket, so I gave up. I think I'll just steal yours and add it to my TR! :thumbsup2

The kids are sick of that song, because I sing it all the time now! Go ahead and steal the slideshow! It takes awhile to make a slideshow! I made a photobook of our trip the other day and it took soooo long! The first half of the book is nicely organized with captions, the second half I just started adding pictures! In my defense, the coupon I was using was suppose to expire at midnight, and it was about 11:30! Of course, Corey told me the coupon was still working when he tried it yesterday, so I could have been more careful after all, I guess!

I didn't have the slideshow on right away (see above post!) I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's by The Roots, I believe. Heather had it on her Trip Report, I stolded it!

So what are we all going to read now that you and Heather have finished your reports? I guess you both will have to do new ones. :thumbsup2

Loved reading about your family and your WDW adventures! You guys are all very lucky to have each other.

So what are we all going to read now that you and Heather have finished your reports? I guess you both will have to do new ones. :thumbsup2

Loved reading about your family and your WDW adventures! You guys are all very lucky to have each other.

Maybe Heather will write one for her February trip!

I have just read your whole trip report (has taken me 2 nights and I really enjoyed it!) and am now going to read HeatherSue's.

We were there the same time as your family, and i'm so sad that i never saw you...as I would have definatley told you how much I love your custom clothes!!!!! (think my fav is the Marie dress)

we leave for WDW in 88 days and I will defo be keeping an eye out for you!

I have just read your whole trip report (has taken me 2 nights and I really enjoyed it!) and am now going to read HeatherSue's.

We were there the same time as your family, and i'm so sad that i never saw you...as I would have definatley told you how much I love your custom clothes!!!!! (think my fav is the Marie dress)

we leave for WDW in 88 days and I will defo be keeping an eye out for you!

If you see me make sure you say Hi!!! I should have my LGMH on me somewhere!!! How cool we will be there the same time again!!

I told my Mom that there were some people that actually read the TRs straight though, and I'm not sure she believed me!!! I will have to tell her someone read mine!!! :thumbsup2

If you see me make sure you say Hi!!! I should have my LGMH on me somewhere!!! How cool we will be there the same time again!!

I told my Mom that there were some people that actually read the TRs straight though, and I'm not sure she believed me!!! I will have to tell her someone read mine!!! :thumbsup2

I will definatley say hi if i see you... or if you here a strange english accent shouting your name, it will be me!!! :cool1:

I do tend to read TRs straight through as i get so nosey and want to know what happens the next day, and the next, and the next... :blush:

I will definatley say hi if i see you... or if you here a strange english accent shouting your name, it will be me!!! :cool1:

I do tend to read TRs straight through as i get so nosey and want to know what happens the next day, and the next, and the next... :blush:

I will be listening for you!!! If I don't turn around shout my daughter's name, (Arminda) it's much less common. Or, you could just shout "MOM"! I usually turn around to that too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter