Doorway to Dreams Event Woodfield Mall 5/20-5/23

khomer504

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd update this with the link to register!

http://www.disneynow.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x19799efcb

Hope to see lots of people there, we are doing Saturday at 4pm.

Hi all! I've been stalking the DWTD store at Woodfield Mall hoping they'll have another event coming up. We always love their events and we've been itching for an add on. Anyway, 2 different people there mentioned to me yesterday that they are planning an event for May. They haven't nailed down the dates yet but I thought I'd pass it along!

Addonitis may overcome me this weekend... not sure I can make it til May!

Hopefully it won't be the same weekend we are at Disney - we had a lot of fun meeting other DIS'ers at the event last year!

Keep us posted! We love going to those. The last one was great just for the kids to see Tinkerbell even.

We already have reservations (on the list in the link above) for the 18th. Looking forward to it!

Cyn

I think the OP was probably referring to the big events they used to have a couple times a year that are typically held at the comedy club and include food, character dance parties, entertainment by the Wishmeister or something similar, and super incentives for purchasing or adding on.

I e-mailed my guide this morning and told her I was coming to the dismeet at Doorway to Dreams on 4/18, and mentioned that I had heard a rumor that there might be an event coming up in May.

Her reply was, "Yes – I will be here for our informal DISBOARD meeting on Sunday, April 18th. Should be a fun morning. No major or special incentives from what we are currently offering but maybe in May…if we have an event…that’s all I know for now!:) "

Sounds like a good possibility!

Oh I do hope they have an event in May. We are thinking of adding on so it would work out well. Plus the kids had such a blast at the last one and would love to get some character time.

Disney usually has some incentive for buying into DVC when you attend Doorway to Dreams, correct? Hopefully we'll be available to go to the next event and if not I should probably visit anyways to get more info and maybe do a bit of shopping!

Thanks for the update! We're signed up. The last one we went to was a ton of fun and I'm in dire need of a Disney fix before our December trip.:wizard:

Probably a silly question...how do you get to the improv at woodfield? From the map it looks to be behind other stores...is there an outside entrance? We will be attending the Saturday at 10am event :yay:

We're signed up for Sat at 10a. We don't "need" to add on, and probably won't, but ned a fix before our next trip in Jan. Plus I want to see the Dream info.

I got an invite for this in my e-mail yesterday. I was coming on here to post and see if it's worthwhile to attend since for us it'll be a 5 hour drive....so we'll be making a weekend of it in Chicago. Sounds like it's fun for the kids...we'll have DS4 with us. I find it interesting that the times I received in my e-mail are different from those posted in the link above. Friday at 4 p.m., Saturday at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. I was thinking of attending the Saturday at 1 p.m. Anybody know how long to expect to spend there?

We got the email and signed up for the Saturday the 22nd at 10 am. Then we can hit Rainforest Cafe afterwards! Woo hoo, a little bit of Disney & RF fun this month. :)

Got the email and signed up for Thursday May 20th.

DH really wanted to go so:thumbsup2..maybe i can get a little add on .. at bay Lake or ??

We signed up for the Friday 7p event. Hoping we don't have a conflict as DD8 has a dance competition that weekend and we won't have the schedule for another week. Very interested to see if they have any additional incentives than what is currently being offered.

Irish Dancer: My husband and I will be there Friday, too. I'll be on the lookout for you! Hope you and your family can make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter