• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

door magnets

astempel

Earning My Ears
I am a first timer going in May and I am overwhelmed by all the "stuff." So, I got the fish extender thing worked out; now where do I get the door magnets??

does anyone know where to find a blank template of the disney name tags with Disney Cruise line at the top? all I can find are ones with other names on it and I don't know how to get that name off and put ours on it.
thanks

I am looking for a picture of Grumpy, he is my husband's favorite character. I hope to put in on our door also. thanks

Thank to Mike for the name tags. I hope I can figure out how to put the names on them.

does anyone know where to find a blank template of the disney name tags with Disney Cruise line at the top? all I can find are ones with other names on it and I don't know how to get that name off and put ours on it.
thanks

If you're talking about the ones that I make, I don't give out the blank templates.

I have 2 threads going, one here in the cruise forum and another on the DISigns forum. Post on either of those threads and I'd be glad to make tags for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter