Door hangers

DisneyDudet

Disney Music Addict!
So I've seen those super cute door hangers from Disney Weddings. How would someone obtain one? I am an Escape bride, so I'm guessing that I'm S.O.L. on getting one?

I don't believe that Disney provides them. ( I had a wishes wedding). I know that some of the girls had them made themselves.

I got mine off Ebay, I just typed in personalised wedding hanger and I had loads to chose from. Mine was £14, Im not sure what that is in dollars.

Try etsy as well. :)

They are cute I had to have one

You can make them easily. I did it for our 10 yr anniv. Made a design on the computer, printed it out and laminated it.

"Impressions" is a preferred partner for DFTW things. Here is their website- this is where the little chocolate castle cake toppers come from and you can get invitations and the cute door hangers from.
http://www.fairytalewedding.com/index2.php

They're also on facebook (of course!) so if you search for Impressions- Where THEMES come true, you'll find them and they have product photos and you can contact them right from there.

Hope this helps! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter