• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Door Hangers

Is it possible to get a wedding doorhanger with Mickey and Minnie? My daughter is getting married @ Disney this Sept and her color is celedon...if you could incorporate a shade of it into your creation that would be fabulous.
Thanks

One with all the characters, thanks your designs are terrific, you do some amazing work. Thank you.

judi

Hi Tracie
I just wanted you to know that the last one you did for me was beautiful, but I was thinking of something a little more simple....just a mickey and minnie bride and groom without all the background and to incorportate a shade of celedon (green). If you have time to do this, that would be great, otherwise, I'm heartfully thankful for the one you previously did.

I was wondering if you would design me a door hanger for my classroom.
I design my whole room in Disney. I like your designs that I have seen in
post #165 and Post #192.
I need for it to say
Come Back Later
We Are Testing
(put a design with Mickey or Mickey and the whole gang in the middle)

Mrs. Dona

You are welcome to change the wording and even change the layout. I want a door hanger with Mickey or all of the characters and I need testing on there and also my name. (Mrs. Dona)

Just let me know if you can make a couple for me.

Thanks,

Dona Momma

I can do that for you Mrs. Dona working on a bunch of stuff tonight to get posted will work on more tomorrow.

Hello Tracie,
May I have this t-shirt design with the names...
Linda, Shay, Keyvis and Diamin. Thanks
My trip isnt until august 6th so I'm in no real rush. Thanks again

melanieh2.jpg

Thank you. Sure I can do these for you. Too funny the Dis thinks your dog is a dirty word!

Will work on them for you this weekend

Tracie

Tracie,
Thank you so much for the castle disigns. They look great! Just wondering if you have had a chance to do the others. I don't want to miss them. No hurry. Just checking.

Thanks,
Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter