Door Hangers

Thanks.

I am looking for the name designs do you so them??
If not can you point me in the right direstion.

Could you please make me the last door hanger instead of the do not disturb please put

Donna's 30th
Birthday Trip

Thanks in advance. You work in beautiful :flower3:

mikeyfan4.jpg

Tracie, I just kinda hopped over here from another thread. Trying to come up with some room decorations for POP in July. I saw your door hangers - TRES CHIC! what other things do you do and how do you charge for them - feel free to pm me
Hugs, Karen
p.s I'm really looking for something magnetic for our door - with our family name and maybe something to show that I am a DISer but let me know what all you have.:3dglasses

Could you please make me the last door hanger instead of the do not disturb please put

Donna's 30th
Birthday Trip

Thanks in advance. You work in beautiful :flower3:

Sorry so late. When I had the computer crash of '09 I lost alot of my stuff! Had to remake the door hanger template.

Hope you have time to get this made before your birthday trip!

birthdayhanger.jpg

What names with which characters are you looking for?

Tracie

Tracie, it has been awhile. I have a problem, my computer that had all of my disigns on it has crashed. I think I was able to find all of the door hangers I asked you to make,except that I did not find one for blizzard beach or the ones with the castle and our names around it. I found the full size of that design but not the hangers. the names I am looking for is Michelle,Una,Cheyenne,Kassie and then on the other one the names are Jake, Darcy, Kendra, Keri and Zachary. thank you
Michelle:)

Tracie, it has been awhile. I have a problem, my computer that had all of my disigns on it has crashed. I think I was able to find all of the door hangers I asked you to make,except that I did not find one for blizzard beach or the ones with the castle and our names around it. I found the full size of that design but not the hangers. the names I am looking for is Michelle,Una,Cheyenne,Kassie and then on the other one the names are Jake, Darcy, Kendra, Keri and Zachary. thank you

Hmm let me see if I saved them in my photoshop design folder. If not I will recreate them.

Tracie

I found one of them so far. Think I will have to remake the BB one.

mkfandoorhanger.jpg

Tracie

Hi.

Awhile back, I sent you a PM asking if I coiuld get two of the door hangers you made for me done on the regular door hanger template. I'm not sure if you posted it [I haven't been on Creative DISigns in awhile] or you just didn't get and/or read my PM.

You made me two Snow White door hangers with "Drema" and "Dinah" on them using the new template, could I please have them in the regular door hanger template?

Thank you.

Sorry to be a bother,
-Tiffany

I am so sorry! I just noticed that I never posted these.

snowwhitehanger.jpg

snowwhitehanger2.jpg

Tracie

Tracie, thank you so much for looking for these hangers for me. I just wanted you to know that I have printed all of the other hangers that I have gotten and love them. I will put a pic on here soon. Just one question, when you print them do you just leave as card stock or do you laminate them. All of this printing is getting pretty expensive and I don't want to add more expense but I don't want them to get damaged either. In my heart I think I should laminate them but I would like to know what you do with them.
Thank you again.
Michelle:worship:

I laminate them. You can do it on the cheap by using clear contact paper and putting it on the front and back. The humidity does a number on paper.

Tracie

I am so sorry! I just noticed that I never posted these.

snowwhitehanger.jpg

snowwhitehanger2.jpg

Tracie

Thank you.
I have one little favor to ask though.. [I must be driving you crazy by now. :rotfl:]
Can you make the background the blue color like the original instead of the pink?
Sorry.

Oringinal;
dinah.jpg

Thank you.

I love your designs!
I would like to make a request if you have the time.

Could I have the large castle that has "Magic happens in Disney" written underneath it with Mum, Dad & Laura written in the pixie dust but without 2009 on it.

Many thanks!

a door hanger:

disdoor.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you can make me one of these with my DIS name on it (Arwen0503).

Thanks

OOOOHHHHH These are great! Now I have to have these for our upcoming trip. Can I request a couple? Please with lots of pixie dust on top.

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Jessica

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Courtney

Pirates in the Caribbean Do not Disturb

Having a magical time on the Magic (Cruise)

Thanks.

I am so sorry everyone! I have been gone for a little while. My sister in law (who was also my best friend for 27 yrs. and my WDW buddy) passed away suddenly. We made so many things for our trips over the years, and I just could not bring myself to get on and do anything "Disney" for a little bit.

Will try to get caught up!

Tracie

Hi Tracie, Your designs are beautiful. Could I get the full size castle design with the names James, Tracy, Jason, Linzy, Lindsay and Ashley and the year 2009. Thank you.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through. :hug:I can see why you have not felt like doing anything disney lately. I hope things get better for you. When you are ready and feel up to it, I was wondering if you would mind doing a few designs for me. Your work is so amazing!
I would like to have this castle design with Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie with the year 2010 and one without the year.

Also, I would like to have a door hanger and window cling for my dd 16th birthday. Her name is Isabella. I love the one with Mickey, Minnie, and Donald with the cake and decorations but, I was thinking of maybe something christmasy as she is a Christmas Eve baby and she wants to spend her 16th birthday at DW.

And one more request.. I really like your family window clings as well. Would it be possible for me to get these?
Dad (Brian) very, very short black hair
Mom (Melanie) short, straight blonde hair
Daughter (teenager, Isabella) short, straight dirty blonde hair
Daughter (10, Livie) short, straight blonde hair
2 cats (1 black, 1 orange)
1 small dog (****zu-poodle, black and grey)

Absolutely no rush on these, whenever you feel up to it.
Thanks,
Melanie

I just realized that the first few letters of my dog's breed was bleeped out. I got kind of tickled when I saw it because I didn't know it would do that. If you are wondering what kind of dog she is, she is called a shi-poo. I guess I can't put the full name of the first part (if I am spelling it right) so it sounds like shizu minus the t.

namecastledoorhanger.jpg

Working on a new BB one

Tracie

Thank you.
I have one little favor to ask though.. [I must be driving you crazy by now. :rotfl:]
Can you make the background the blue color like the original instead of the pink?
Sorry.

Thank you.

Opps mde the pink one for someone else and uploaded it for you by mistake, here ya go

snowwhitehanger3.jpg

snowwhitehanger4.jpg

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter