Dooney Cruise Charms Tote

But the new print is initially exclusive to the Fantasy and they did not say when or if it will be released on the other ships. I have a cruise on the Dream in six weeks and hope to get a charms D&B. then if they release the new design on the other ships I could possibly grab that in September.

But the new print is initially exclusive to the Fantasy and they did not say when or if it will be released on the other ships. I have a cruise on the Dream in six weeks and hope to get a charms D&B. then if they release the new design on the other ships I could possibly grab that in September.

Someone left a comment on the blog post asking if they would be available on the Dream and the response was... "These new items will be carried on the other Disney Cruise Line ships after this initial release on the Disney Fantasy."

I just bought a charms tote on the Wonder on the May 24th 9 night but they sold out before I could get one for my sister on the last night. I assume they got more on in Vancouver but I can't say for sure.

MahaloI guess I just have to make sure I check for them sooner than later.

Chellez, please report back after your trip. I really want a tote or satchel of the current style, and I'm concerned that they will be replaced soon by the new style with the white background.

I got a charms tote! A friend heard I was looking and got one for me :) I love it so much I may want to get the matching satchel in the future :)

I, too, am dying for the Navy charms. I'm sailing the Fantasy on Aug. 2, and terrified they won't be available. :scared1: I've already budgeted for it!:worried: I also don't care for the new one. I do have the original DCL sketch medium which I LOVE, and the Inaugural Dream messenger which just doesn't work for me as a bag. Didn't much care for the pastel or the blue stripe. DCL Dooneys SO rarely come up on ebay that I didn't want to be forced to count on that. . .

Thanks!

There is a new disney dooney cruise charms satchel posted for sale on ebay. So maybe they will be coming out with new styles in that print? My tote will be here soon, but i'm sure I will love it so much I would like something else. The new pattern so far is not attractive. If anyone is going on a cruise in the near future and would be willing to pick me up a bag please contact me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter