• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney Cruise Charms Tote

bearsfanemily

Earning My Ears
Now that I'm officially booked in my first Disney cruise (Alaska 6/1/2015) I'm drooling over the dooney cruise charms tote. Anyone have it and have any reviews for me? Does it hold up well?

While I don't have that one = yet;)

I do have many Disney Dooney bags and they all have held up very well. I have an inaugural Dooney Dream that still looks great! I take them thru the WDW parks, cruises and more. I love them! :lovestruc

Go for it!

My husband got it for me on our December cruise on the Magic and I love it. It is bigger than I had thought from the photos. I use it as my work bag so it is out and about with me most days. It seems to be holding up better than any of my other Dooney and Bourke bags. It still looks like it is brand new.

Corinna

I've heard these are only available on the Magic. Does anyone know if they are for sale on the Fantasy?

I thought they were exclusive to the Magic until like December at which point they were supposed to be available on all the ships. Don't know positively but I really am hoping to snag one on my July Dream trip.

Hmmmm.....I don't know if they are exclusive. I was hoping my friend could get me one in may when she is on the wonder

I purchased mine on the Fantasy in January. :) I use it every day and it still looks as good as new. But then so do all my Dooneys!

I have both. But I have the small barrel style in the Pastel print and a much larger barrel style in the Charms. I use my small barrel mainly for formal night on cruises whereas my Charms is an every day purse.

When I sailed in January there were not many Pastel styles left so if you have your heart set on that one I would get one asap.

I also have both prints and like them both. I have the backpack in the pastel print. I have to say so that the charms print is my all time favourite.

Corinna

Does anyone happen to know if they navy blue charms print is available on the Wonder? Will be cruising on the Wonder in June and I am hoping to purchase one!

*crossing fingers*

Hey ladies, I'm still hunting for a Charm tote or satchel. If anyone of you got one and aren't in love please contact me and I will take it off your hands! They are releasing a new print in July, and I don't like it so I'm worried the charm pattern will be disappearing long before my June 2015 cruise. Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know if they navy blue charms print is available on the Wonder? Will be cruising on the Wonder in June and I am hoping to purchase one! *crossing fingers*

I just bought a charms tote on the Wonder on the May 24th 9 night but they sold out before I could get one for my sister on the last night. I assume they got more on in Vancouver but I can't say for sure.

Hopefully they still have some. If not, I'll just wait for a used one to pop up on eBay. I don't like the new print at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter