Dooney & Burke

M&M2006

Earning My Ears
this is for anybosy who has been to WDW recently.... I am really wanting the Dooney that is bule print with whitem mickey faces all over (domed satchel). They are out of them on line and wanted to know if you have seen them at the world. Any answers would be nice! THANKS

Hi there! :)

This sounds exactly like the bag that I bought back in May. I found it in Hollywood Studios in the shops along Hollywood Boulevard- I think I found it in Keystone Clothiers. I'm not sure if that is the one, but I do know it was the last shop on the right hand side as you walk towards Tower of Terror.

I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it :love:

if it has hot pink lining then that's the one!!! My hubby is buying it for my birthday :yay:!! He said if you can't fiind that one pick another but I just can't.

Here is a picture too, just to be sure that it is the one!!

SP_A0032.jpg

I have to admit, it was a birthday present to myself :rolleyes:

so jealous..... I have to have it! We aren't to the world till 6/2011 but I will find it before then.

They have bunches of them on ebay, thats where I bought mine last Christmas before they were selling them online :) I saw a few on there thst sounded like the style you were describing. But be careful these bags are addicting :rolleyes1

I got that exact one last month in DTD at The World of Disney. Just look for Stitch spitting on people.:goodvibes

I have this bag. I got mine at the end of June. For a while it was out of stock but then they were back in stock, so keep checking. I paid $175 but recently they were on sale at Disney Store, so I hope that doesn't mean that they are fazing them out. Good luck. Hope Disney Store will get more in stock online soon.

Disneyshopping.com had these purses (and the Minnie Mouse pink too) on sale a few weeks ago. They are now sold out so I think your only chance is to buy them via the merchandise line or at the parks (or ebay).

I went back and forth on purchasing one on sale, but my upcoming anniversary trip to Maui seemed more important! :cool1:

I saw them in the Bou TIKI in the Poly last week--I think they had one of them displayed--not sure if they had more out back or not, but there was one there--this was on Sunday morning. Good Luck!

I saw them in the Bou TIKI in the Poly last week--I think they had one of them displayed--not sure if they had more out back or not, but there was one there--this was on Sunday morning. Good Luck!

This is were I bought mine in April!!! I LOVE IT!!! but they do have them on Disneystore.com too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter