dooney & bourkes for the dream

CinderellasSister

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any pictures of what the d&b purses look like that are on the Dream right now? I've tried to google images, but I keep just finding pictures of the ones from the inaugural cruise in 2011.

We were on the Wonder, not the Dream, but this is the one I bought last month.

They had a smaller version of this pattern as well, the little over the shoulder type. They also had the navy nautical stripe.

I think its pretty much the same bags on all the ships. I got the navy stripe and the blue/grey pattern ones in Sept 2012. I saw both those on the Magic in January, Fantasy in May, and both Dream & Fantasy last month. Was kinda sad no new prints were out last month. **sigh**

We were on the Wonder, not the Dream, but this is the one I bought last month.

They had a smaller version of this pattern as well, the little over the shoulder type. They also had the navy nautical stripe.

:) OK - I am not allowed to "quote" your picture.....darn it!

I have NEVER had a D&B or really wanted one, but I WANT this. ::yes:: How much should I budget for it if you don't mind telling me - someone listed a "range" above and I am thinking this would be towards the top end of that based on size?

decisions.... decisions..... Do I buy the larger D&B, or get a smaller one so that I can also have money for a deposit for another cruise....:idea:

:) OK - I am not allowed to "quote" your picture.....darn it! I have NEVER had a D&B or really wanted one, but I WANT this. ::yes:: How much should I budget for it if you don't mind telling me - someone listed a "range" above and I am thinking this would be towards the top end of that based on size?

This one was $235(no tax!). It was as the high end of what they had. I picked one with "Wonder" on it more prominently, they were all a little different based on how the material was cut. I knew I wanted one so I saved for a while, I retired my 10 year old Coach bag to put this one in service. DH doesn't mind when I splurge on a purse since I only get one once a decade!! ;) I have been really happy with it so far, great souvenir in my book!

Oh, and mine does have a "Fantasy inaugural sailings, 2012-2013" leather tag on it even though I got it on the Wonder.

this one was $235(no tax!). It was as the high end of what they had. I picked one with "wonder" on it more prominently, they were all a little different based on how the material was cut. I knew i wanted one so i saved for a while, i retired my 10 year old coach bag to put this one in service. Dh doesn't mind when i splurge on a purse since i only get one once a decade!! ;) i have been really happy with it so far, great souvenir in my book!

thank you! :)

Do they sell a cross-body type? They are my current obsession-no more shoulder pain from carrying a ginormous bag!

Do they sell a cross-body type? They are my current obsession-no more shoulder pain from carrying a ginormous bag!
i am pretty sure they had the little cross body bags in both designs. They were pretty small, maybe like 8x8 inches? Too small for me for everyday.

1394400_10152018601646972_429669245_n.jpg

544120_10152018602201972_20536612_n.jpg

1393604_10152018602836972_583687605_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter