Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

As promised, I thought I'd post my sitings thus far. Went to Trend D yesterday, they had 3 of the larger bags and 1 wristlet behind the counter. I got one of the larger bags and the wristlet. The shop lady told me that World of Disney was reported to be sold out, but got new stock every day. Went over there -- they were sold out at the moment, but did point out the case they were usually displayed in when in stock (small glass case in jewelry section).

Today -- went to Hollywood Studios. The Couture shop on Sunset had a full selection - 3 large bags, 4 medium, and 5 wristlets. Also located right by the counter.

My daughter decided they weren't her thing, and got a cute canvas Tinkerbell purse at Trend D. I will definitely be putting mine into circulation when we return home.

Will post again if I see them elsewhere. Will keep my eyes peeled in the Magic Kingdom. . .

Judy

Hi,

As promised, I thought I'd post my sitings thus far. Went to Trend D yesterday, they had 3 of the larger bags and 1 wristlet behind the counter. I got one of the larger bags and the wristlet. The shop lady told me that World of Disney was reported to be sold out, but got new stock every day. Went over there -- they were sold out at the moment, but did point out the case they were usually displayed in when in stock (small glass case in jewelry section).

Today -- went to Hollywood Studios. The Couture shop on Sunset had a full selection - 3 large bags, 4 medium, and 5 wristlets. Also located right by the counter.

My daughter decided they weren't her thing, and got a cute canvas Tinkerbell purse at Trend D. I will definitely be putting mine into circulation when we return home.

Will post again if I see them elsewhere. Will keep my eyes peeled in the Magic Kingdom. . .

Judy

Hi Judy. Did they have any other character canvas bags at Trend D? Tink isn't my thing but Mickey would be nice.

Donna

Hi Judy. Did they have any other character canvas bags at Trend D? Tink isn't my thing but Mickey would be nice.

Donna

one of my favorite shopping websites carries a bunch of disney totes .. i have most of them already .. :wizard: the website is karmaloop.com and these bags are by loop. i think tren-d carried some of these bags --

minnieloop.jpg

mickeyminnieloop.jpg

bluemickeyminnine.jpg

Sounds like this was your first siting -- at downtown Disney? Curious if anyone has seen the Dooney & Bourke bags in any other stores -- like the Emporium on Main Street?

And -- AAA discount? Do all members get a shopping discount at World of Disney -- or does it have something to do with booking on the AAA rate?

Headed down in 10 days. Daughter and I are purse collectors -- love Dooney and Bourke! We'll need to go to downtown Disney just for the purses -- it's not always on our itinerary. . .

Thanks!

Judy

World of Disney offers an AP discount DVC member discount AND AAA discount! :)

WOW! I love these. I hope they still have them when I'm there for New Years, unless of course I cave in and call and order one. I hope they come out with wallets too or maybe I will get the wristlet too. I just found this thread tonight. I think this will be my late Christmas present.:)

Hooray mine was picked up yesterday for me. I am so excited but I won't get to see it until after Tuesday. I was also told when I called merchandising that the new one coming out will be blue but they did not know when they would be getting it in yet.:wizard:

Hooray mine was picked up yesterday for me. I am so excited but I won't get to see it until after Tuesday. I was also told when I called merchandising that the new one coming out will be blue but they did not know when they would be getting it in yet.:wizard:

Is it going to the be the same bag, just a blue version? I am absolutely crazy about this bag and have convinced myself multiple times a day that I shouldn't drive 40 min to go stalk around for this bag. I want the big tote, but if it's coming out in blue soon, I think I'm going to suck it up and just wait for that to come out. A white purse + me = not a good combination, it will be destroyed in about 5 min.

Update: We were just at DTD and picked up the mid-size version at World of Disney (with AP discount--yay!)--they have ~ 40 in stock! They also have a number of the wristlets. They do NOT have the large tote.

Tren-D also had at least 2 of the mid-size and 2 of the large totes on display. We didn't ask about what more they had.

Well...I was at the parks today and got several compliments on my bag! The CMs were going nuts over my bag, most of them had no idea about them or that they existed. But, the highlight of my day would be Minnie and Mrs. Incredible loving the bag so much they tried to take it! :lmao:

Just got the wristlet today at World of Disney! It was sort of a spur of the moment thing as we were at Epcot all day for the Food & Wine Festival again. I checked MouseGears just because we were there and they said to try TrenD. Well...I forgot my Disney Visa at home, so I decided to try World of Disney to get the Annual Pass discount. They had the wristlets and the small tote.

I realized the small tote is not for me because it's just too small to work for me, but I can use the wristlet for just my id card wallet thing and annual passes LOL. BUT, it definitely made me realize I MUST have the large tote. I really hope I can get one soon. :D

I have to say how awesome Olga from Brooklyn was at World of Disney for finding me the ONLY wristlet there with Tink's face on it. She was so cute when she found it and came over and hid it behind her back then said, "You are going to be so happy!" And...I was! :D

Here's the front
and the back :D

Just got the wristlet today at World of Disney! It was sort of a spur of the moment thing as we were at Epcot all day for the Food & Wine Festival again. I checked MouseGears just because we were there and they said to try TrenD. Well...I forgot my Disney Visa at home, so I decided to try World of Disney to get the Annual Pass discount. They had the wristlets and the small tote.

I realized the small tote is not for me because it's just too small to work for me, but I can use the wristlet for just my id card wallet thing and annual passes LOL. BUT, it definitely made me realize I MUST have the large tote. I really hope I can get one soon. :D

I have to say how awesome Olga from Brooklyn was at World of Disney for finding me the ONLY wristlet there with Tink's face on it. She was so cute when she found it and came over and hid it behind her back then said, "You are going to be so happy!" And...I was! :D

Here's the front
and the back :D
How cute is that Tink! Way to go, Olga!

I hope mine looks as nice...IF it ever gets here. I can't believe that everyone else who ordered on the 5th received theirs already, and I'm still waiting. *pout*

OMG!!!I can't wait for it to come out in blue. The white is the only thing holding be back from calling right now!

I was there this weekend and I saw them in Hollywood Studios, but I can't remember the store to save my life! I did buy an adorable Alice bag in there though :thumbsup2 It was a store nearer the hat, on the main street though, if that helps narrow it down

Was it the Blue Wool Plaid Alice bag with the Pink A on it?? I am DYING for that bag!! I saw it at TrenD-z at DTD........

DD and I went down Friday evening to HS and got the large tote (which actually says medium on the price tag) and 2 wristlets. I got the last large tote. They had about 5 wristlets and a bunch of the small purse. I love all the bags. I wish they made a true "large or xlarge" one. Would love to use it as a teaching bag. :)

I called this morning, and they said all three items were now on back order. Bummer!

We saw these bags at WOD, Tren-D and at the Couture at Disney Hollywood Studios.

Would someone do me a favor and take a picture of the large tote on there shoulder? Im trying to see sizing and i never had a d&b bag before. Im a visual person so its hard to picture for me with out seeing.

Would someone do me a favor and take a picture of the large tote on there shoulder? Im trying to see sizing and i never had a d&b bag before. Im a visual person so its hard to picture for me with out seeing.
The large tote is comparable to D&B's Medium Cindy Tote, which has been around for a while. Here's a pic I found of the Cindy Tote, so I'd imagine that the fit of the large Disney D&B tote would be much the same.

AAAADFK5Q-MAAAAAAB16MQ.jpg

The large tote is comparable to D&B's Medium Cindy Tote, which has been around for a while. Here's a pic I found of the Cindy Tote, so I'd imagine that the fit of the large Disney D&B tote would be much the same.

AAAADFK5Q-MAAAAAAB16MQ.jpg

I would say that is how mine fits on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter