Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone that ordered over the phone received their purses yet??? I'm still anxiously waiting! I ordered mine on the 5th. :banana:

Got mine today! :dance3: I unwrapped it to check the condition and wrapped it back up for DH to give me at Christmas. It came very well packed, which makes me less upset about the shipping price.

Makes me wonder what Stacy London from the show "What Not to Wear" would think..she seems to have a real thing against WDW stuff. But this seems to me to be ina different category from most Disney stuff. :lmao:

We saw them this weekend at Tren-D and also in the jewelry "room" at World of Disney at DTD. At Tren-D they were on display shelves behind the check-out counter, and at World of Disney they were in a glass display case in the corner of the room, to the left of the check-out counter.

Got mine today! :dance3: I unwrapped it to check the condition and wrapped it back up for DH to give me at Christmas. It came very well packed, which makes me less upset about the shipping price.
Congratulations!

If you don't mind me asking, when did you order yours?

Very cool! Either have to drag the husband to Downtown Disney with us or offer him an alternative for his entertainment. . .

And -- Ms. Stacey London can give me the hairy eyeball all she wants once I have my Disney D&B over my shoulder:woohoo:, wearing my old woman capri's and my mickey mouse crocs (possibly with an ankle brace:scared1:). . . If my teenager can stand to be seen with me -- then I've passed the litmus test IMHO. . .:rotfl2:

Judy

Oct. 5

BTW, I :lovestruc it and can't wait until Christmas to use it. But I will try. Maybe I will make a Disney/D&B countdown chain. :lmao:
LOL...that would be awesome. You could use a little handbag icon as your slider!

I ordered mine the same day, so maybe there's hope for me yet! *keeping fingers crossed*

7017_702977355790_20914215_40297466_5742609_n.jpg

Front of wristlet

7017_702977360780_20914215_40297467_589362_n.jpg

Back of wristlet

7017_702977370760_20914215_40297469_6445623_n.jpg

Front of large tote

7017_702977375750_20914215_40297470_579012_n.jpg

Back of large tote

I just called the merchandise number to order myself a tote and a wristlet and they are backordered until some time around November. But she took my information and will call we when it is available.

My DD's have "outgrown" D&B, they have moved on to Coach (excuse me :lmao:, they pay, I don't)...but me, I only use Disney bags & I love the Disney D&B bags... I want one!!! That will be on my Christmas list! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pictures! Is the pattern placed identically on all of the bags?

no, each bag has a bit of a different placement. this is common with most "printed" handbaGs. for example, my disney d&b has virtually no placement of tinkerbelle .. she is covered by the handle. mainly coz i dont really like her :confused3

Even though they told me it could be up three weeks, I ordered mine on the 6th and got it today :banana:

no, each bag has a bit of a different placement. this is common with most "printed" handbaGs. for example, my disney d&b has virtually no placement of tinkerbelle .. she is covered by the handle. mainly coz i dont really like her :confused3

Thank-you!
Yesterday, I took my daughter and 2 of her 3 friends who are coming with us to WDW in a few weeks. I told them about my purse and they cannot wait to see it. If my daughter likes it, Santa might bring her 1 for Christmas. The wristlets would be cute Christmas gifts from Rie to the girls coming with us.
idea.gif

I received mine today too! I'm thinking it's a little bigger then I like to carry so I may return it. Not sure if I would be comfortable carrying it. I should have ordered the smaller one. It's very cute though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter