Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Congrats! That is a nice bag! I love the style but I think it might be too big for me even though I do own some really big bags. The thing about the satchel style in the buttons print though is that you get most of, if not all of the buttons. I got the buttons crossbody before the satchel was released. Haven't used it yet though. I wanted a full Thumper and full Splash Mountain button. I got a full Thumper but the SM is slightly cut off.

It is a little bit big for everyday use, but I think it will make a great travel bag. I'll probably use it when we have a long day out, or as a carry-on bag, and definitely as my tote when we head to WDW. I got all the buttons I wanted, and if they are cut off on the front, they are full size on the back and vice-versa. So, it was a good purchase considering I didn't handpick it!

Anna just to let you know that I checked during the last two ds.com sales and they did not have the weekender on sale during that time. Hopefully they will be listed during the next sale. I too have a hard time paying the regular price for the bag. Good luck in your search.

Thanks and TY for thinking of me ;)

My less then 2 month old Disney bag fromD&B has black spots I cant get off .. It is a white bag with Mickey Balloons .. It is the covered fabric / feels like plastic ... Any suggestions for cleaning it ? It looks like mold but how does that happen ? Will post a photo when we are home .. Away now !!

Anna114 said:
I've been wanting a sketch duffle bag forever. I have a hard time justifying $300 for an overnight bag (I wouldn't dream of purchasing this bag without the 25% discount). I was wondering what those that have one, think of if? I know the description gives the dimensions but when it comes to visualizing space..... I suck ;) Can you get 4 days of clothes into it or is it really limited? I go, often, to NH for 5 days (in summer clothes are smaller) or WDW. Will that be sufficient room? TIA for anyone that can help me with my conundrum.

I have this bag and I also waited to buy it until I had a 25% off code. I love the bag! It's huge and can easily fit 4/5 days of clothing in it. I use mine all the time when I travel.

I have this bag and I also waited to buy it until I had a 25% off code. I love the bag! It's huge and can easily fit 4/5 days of clothing in it. I use mine all the time when I travel.

Do you mind me asking about how long ago you bought it? It was not listed in the July sale and it came available within days after the sale ended in August.

Tink-n-MrIncredible said:
Do you mind me asking about how long ago you bought it? It was not listed in the July sale and it came available within days after the sale ended in August.

I bought it last September. I believe it was for the Labor Day sale.

Should be a conversation piece! :)
Won this tonight! Guess I'm crazy!

Disney Disneyland Paris Dooney & Bourke Pink Wristlet

DSC_4896.jpg

My less then 2 month old Disney bag fromD&B has black spots I cant get off .. It is a white bag with Mickey Balloons .. It is the covered fabric / feels like plastic ... Any suggestions for cleaning it ? It looks like mold but how does that happen ? Will post a photo when we are home .. Away now !!

From what I have read its from moisture inside the bag. Rain etc .... which comes in contact with the cotton design .

Should be a conversation piece! :)
Won this tonight! Guess I'm crazy!

Disney Disneyland Paris Dooney & Bourke Pink Wristlet

DSC_4896.jpg

Thats a nice one congrats! Its funny to see it up here my friend was bidding on that from the moment it got posted. You are going to LOVE it! I have the DLP 20th anniversary bag but I have been thinking of selling that one to get the LC in pink of this pattern.

Im all caught up on this thread now but didnt see any pictures of the new button bags ... the satchel looks especially cute! anyone have one? ior know if they are readily available in the parks? 6 days till im there!!! :banana:

When we were there over labor Day there was nothing except the wristlet. Went to WOD, Trend-D, Grand Floridian, Poly, Main St, Mouse Gears, and nothing

My trip is in 31 days and I was hoping there would be buttons crossbody bags available because I am looking for one with better placement than the one I bought on ds.com a couple of months ago.

SO my husband is going to buy me the D&B sketch weekender for Christmas.... now I need Disney store to come out with another 25% off sale. I can't justify $400 in my own brain never mind his. Thanks to those that responded to my post. You put me over the edge since it is as large as I hoped.

My trip is in 31 days and I was hoping there would be buttons crossbody bags available because I am looking for one with better placement than the one I bought on ds.com a couple of months ago.

maybe this has been mentioned, but if you want to try your luck again, the buttons crossbody is on ds.com now:)

maybe this has been mentioned, but if you want to try your luck again, the buttons crossbody is on ds.com now:)

Oh, thanks, I did see that. I guess I could do that. The first time I ordered two and returned the one that didn't have both the buttons I wanted. The return shipping wasn't cheap though. Like $8. :( Which ate up some of the money I saved by getting it during the 25% off sale.

Anna114 on ds.com they have 15% off park merchandise and will be eligible for free shipping because it is over $75. Don't forget to get the yellow cc holder for $15. Just thought I would pass this on to you. It is not 25% but it is better than nothing.

Im all caught up on this thread now but didnt see any pictures of the new button bags ... the satchel looks especially cute! anyone have one? ior know if they are readily available in the parks? 6 days till im there!!! :banana:

I just bought this bag from ds.com and I love it! I am not sure how many are in the parks, but another poster encouraged me to grab one while they were available online and I am so glad that I did. Now that ds.com is having a deal on theme park merch, it might be a good time to jump on it! I got all the buttons I was hoping for, and if they were cut off or not well-placed on one side of the bag, they show great on the other side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter