Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Thanks! Dimensions would be great! Sending you pixie dust in your search for the comic bag pixiedust:!

Ok. We may be veering off-topic here, but maybe Dooney should start designing covers for phones, ipads, and cameras too. Disney certainly is making tons of electronic accessories. Here's a closeup of the case and the dimensions on the tag.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I really wanted to find the red comic to see the size of the satchel in person. It looks exactly like the cruise line bag, but I've never seen one before. I'll keep looking next weekend.

I can tell you I have the iPad case next to it, the neoprene zip one with mickey parts. I don't use it. It's a little too big and my iPad slides around in it.

Ok. We may be veering off-topic here, but maybe Dooney should start designing covers for phones, ipads, and cameras too. Disney certainly is making tons of electronic accessories. Here's a closeup of the case and the dimensions on the tag.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I really wanted to find the red comic to see the size of the satchel in person. It looks exactly like the cruise line bag, but I've never seen one before. I'll keep looking next weekend.

Thanks!

I can tell you I have the iPad case next to it, the neoprene zip one with mickey parts. I don't use it. It's a little too big and my iPad slides around in it.

I have mine in an otterbox, so I need a larger case. I'l check out the neoprene ones too. Thanks!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

No, I do not think you're veering off topic one bit! :hug: I think something in a Disney dooney like the above would be AWESOME!!!
Now, I've been using my wristlets (the wonder pattern especially) for my camera, but something specifically for the cameras and phones would be nice.

Maybe they are seeing how these sell first before they commit to requesting some from Dooney? Just a thought.

Hope you find that satchel!:worship:
I was thinking they would have it in the blue trim, guess I was mistaken. :confused3

I've been on vacation all week but returned to find my Dream wristlet waiting for me.

front-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

It's alright but I don't love it. I think I may return it.

Wait, whaaat???:lmao:
My son is currently living in Paris--do you know if there is a Dooney for the Paris resort?

I know, right?!?! :rotfl:

I heard that these existed back in August, but was never able to acquire any pics. I wanted proof before I shared any news. Well, there it is! :cool1:

Haven't heard of other parks having specific bags.:idea:

I saw my first IRL anniversary Dooney today, a woman in the store had one.... of course I had to say how much I liked it, and ask her was she a DIS member............. She wasn't but I told her about this board.

I have to find someone that works for WDW now though. She said she purchased it because her Niece works there and used her discount.

Anyone hook me up? I have to talk to my Great Uncle in Orlando.... he used to know people.... hmmm.

Okay, the comic satchel with the red trim, is it my understanding that no one has seen this at WDW? Do we know anything about the dimensions? Someone was selling it on ebay and if I measured it up correctly, it appears to be about the same size as the 40th anniversary bucket. Does that make sense?

Slightly off topic, but we have been blessed to be able to go to WDW every year for the past several years. DD who is a senior this year doesn't want to go this winter. That's fine. I've come to terms with it. Going without her isn't an option for me. Sadly, as much as I adore WDW and leaving the Wisconsin winter behind for a week, I think the thing I'm going to miss most is the shopping!!! It's killing me to know I won't be able to go and stock up on favorite snacks, a few new t-shirts, maybe some knick-knacks, and of course, a Disney Dooney. Disneystore.com doesn't have the same stuff and ordering directly from Disney, assuming I would know exactly what I want, is so expensive. I don't understand why it has to be so expensive for the shipping. And why they won't accept reward points or even the Disney VISA discount. There are a few things I'd like to even order for DD for Christmas, but I just don't know if it's worth it to pay that much for shipping. I see there's a Disney personal shopper on facebook, but it looks like she charges a 20% service fee. Guess I'd have to figure out if that's cheaper than Disney shipping.

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.

Okay, the comic satchel with the red trim, is it my understanding that no one has seen this at WDW? Do we know anything about the dimensions? Someone was selling it on ebay and if I measured it up correctly, it appears to be about the same size as the 40th anniversary bucket. Does that make sense?

Slightly off topic, but we have been blessed to be able to go to WDW every year for the past several years. DD who is a senior this year doesn't want to go this winter. That's fine. I've come to terms with it. Going without her isn't an option for me. Sadly, as much as I adore WDW and leaving the Wisconsin winter behind for a week, I think the thing I'm going to miss most is the shopping!!! It's killing me to know I won't be able to go and stock up on favorite snacks, a few new t-shirts, maybe some knick-knacks, and of course, a Disney Dooney. Disneystore.com doesn't have the same stuff and ordering directly from Disney, assuming I would know exactly what I want, is so expensive. I don't understand why it has to be so expensive for the shipping. And why they won't accept reward points or even the Disney VISA discount. There are a few things I'd like to even order for DD for Christmas, but I just don't know if it's worth it to pay that much for shipping. I see there's a Disney personal shopper on facebook, but it looks like she charges a 20% service fee. Guess I'd have to figure out if that's cheaper than Disney shipping.

Okay, first, the advice you didn't 't ask for. I wouldn't let dd rule the family. That really isn't preparing her for life.
2nd, I can't help with the Christmas presents but when I go in jan. I would be willing to be your personal shopper, no charge and I can get you the 10% off with my visa. I can't remember where in wi you live but we could arrange a drop off or shipping shouldn't be that bad!::)

By the way, the red satchel was in the parks but sold out. The one that has not appeared is the red trimmed barrel bag:)

Okay, first, the advice you didn't 't ask for. I wouldn't let dd rule the family. That really isn't preparing her for life.
2nd, I can't help with the Christmas presents but when I go in jan. I would be willing to be your personal shopper, no charge and I can get you the 10% off with my visa. I can't remember where in wi you live but we could arrange a drop off or shipping shouldn't be that bad!::)

First, thank you so much for your generous offer. I just may take you up on that. Second, I feel I should clarify the DD comment. It's just that it's senior year, she has a lot going on, worried about keeping up with homework (has some tough classes) and she respectfully declined the opportunity to go. She said DH and I should go without her, but I'm just not there yet. Once she's in college, then I won't feel bad about it. As it turns out, some other things have come up over the week we would normally have gone so all in all, it's a good thing I didn't book a vacation. But I will miss the shopping!

First, thank you so much for your generous offer. I just may take you up on that. Second, I feel I should clarify the DD comment. It's just that it's senior year, she has a lot going on, worried about keeping up with homework (has some tough classes) and she respectfully declined the opportunity to go. She said DH and I should go without her, but I'm just not there yet. Once she's in college, then I won't feel bad about it. As it turns out, some other things have come up over the week we would normally have gone so all in all, it's a good thing I didn't book a vacation. But I will miss the shopping!

I totally understand. I said, you didn't ask advice and dumbo me puts it in anyway, so sorry. I am great at opening mouth, sticking foot in, then going, oops.:scared1:
I would love to be able to serve you in this way. We drive, so have plenty of room and I love to shop, for me or others. I love this discussion board and feel you are all a part of my "extended" family, so would truly love to help you out. Keep me posted.:)

I called Disney directly the other day asking about a Disney Dooney that is not on their website. I thought they told me I could get the Disney Visa 10% discount if I ordered through them. I may be wrong because I was also asking about purchasing while I was down there (we will be there for Thanksgiving). I was hoping I could use the 25% off they were offering last weekend but they said definately not.

Linda

I totally understand. I said, you didn't ask advice and dumbo me puts it in anyway, so sorry. I am great at opening mouth, sticking foot in, then going, oops.:scared1:
I would love to be able to serve you in this way. We drive, so have plenty of room and I love to shop, for me or others. I love this discussion board and feel you are all a part of my "extended" family, so would truly love to help you out. Keep me posted.:)

No worries. You didn't even say anything bad, but I immediately went into "mother-bear" mode and had to protect my young! I guess I'm a little sensitive because I brought up the idea of going without her on another thread and yikes the comments I received. Both for and against it. But some people sure know how to hide behide a computer screen and don't care what they say. Guess I need to stick to the Dooney thread and the Chamilia/jewelry thread.

I will definitely keep you posted. Especially if that red trim satchel becomes available. I can't remember, are you from the southern part of the state? My oldest daughter lives in Racine and teaches in Kenosha. Can't remember if you're from that area or if I have you confused with someone else.

I called Disney directly the other day asking about a Disney Dooney that is not on their website. I thought they told me I could get the Disney Visa 10% discount if I ordered through them. I may be wrong because I was also asking about purchasing while I was down there (we will be there for Thanksgiving). I was hoping I could use the 25% off they were offering last weekend but they said definately not.

Linda

Thanks for that head's up. I need to order a Christmas ornament from "Germany" for DD and I'll have to ask about the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter