Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I'm loving the Minnie Mouse Hearts and Bows on the disney store and its sold out! Do they restock during the day anytime? I keep refreshing but should I just check back tomorrow?

I'm loving the Minnie Mouse Hearts and Bows on the disney store and its sold out! Do they restock during the day anytime? I keep refreshing but should I just check back tomorrow?
I'm sorry to say I think it might be gone. When they reduce by 30%, it's usually to clear out stock, and then they're done. I'm sad, because I had my eye on the blue diamond cross body, and I think I missed it.

[GALLERY=]. image.jpeg [/GALLERY]Here is my newly arrived DVC 25th anniversary Dooney. Think the placement is great !

I'm sorry to say I think it might be gone. When they reduce by 30%, it's usually to clear out stock, and then they're done. I'm sad, because I had my eye on the blue diamond cross body, and I think I missed it.
In case any of you were worried about me :) I got the blue diamond cross body at Disneyland this week. All the stores still had plenty of stock of both the blue and the white in all the styles. So if, like me, you're desperate after it sold out on the Disney store online, you can probably get it through merchandise at DL. Full price, unfortunately, though my BIL used his AP, so I did get 20% off.

In case any of you were worried about me :) I got the blue diamond cross body at Disneyland this week. All the stores still had plenty of stock of both the blue and the white in all the styles. So if, like me, you're desperate after it sold out on the Disney store online, you can probably get it through merchandise at DL. Full price, unfortunately, though my BIL used his AP, so I did get 20% off.

Yeah for you ! Love the blue 60th pattern too and now we could be twins !

Hi everyone. Quick question for the experts. I just found the Mickey Thru the Years Pattern on disneystore.com. It will take the code for 10% off for the Dooney sale and the code for free shipping. But it wont take my Disney Visa code. It says not eligible for this order. Is Dooney excluded? TIA!

Hi everyone. Quick question for the experts. I just found the Mickey Thru the Years Pattern on disneystore.com. It will take the code for 10% off for the Dooney sale and the code for free shipping. But it wont take my Disney Visa code. It says not eligible for this order. Is Dooney excluded? TIA!
Unfortunately, I believe they've taken the discount away for D&B, Alex & Ani, Vera Bradley. The discount still works in the parks.

I believe it only takes one discount code per order in addition to the free shipping over 75.00. Have you called and asked anybody at disneystore.com ?

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't called yet. Still at work and can't make phone calls. Will try that tonight.

I believe it only takes one discount code per order in addition to the free shipping over 75.00. Have you called and asked anybody at disneystore.com ?
It's not just the one discount rule. As a PP said, the Disney Visa 10% is no longer valid on Dooney and others at disneystore.com at all anymore. It's listed in the small print as excluded. ☹️

Dooney 10% off at disneystore.com....at least it was this morning if anyone wants to add to the collection.

Still haven't decided on that new it's a small world bag...

Dooney 10% off at disneystore.com....at least it was this morning if anyone wants to add to the collection.

Still haven't decided on that new it's a small world bag...
Thanks for the discount news. Any word on when we'll see the small world collection?

Thanks for the discount news. Any word on when we'll see the small world collection?

According to the Disney blogs it's a small world and a kissing Mickey Minnie are to be released on July 23rd at Cherry Tree Lane at Disney springs. The creative director of Dooney bourke is suppose to be there .....why can't I win the powerball so I can just fly my private jet to disneyworld for fun events like this ?!

According to the Disney blogs it's a small world and a kissing Mickey Minnie are to be released on July 23rd at Cherry Tree Lane at Disney springs. The creative director of Dooney bourke is suppose to be there .....why can't I win the powerball so I can just fly my private jet to disneyworld for fun events like this ?!
Me too! We'll be making a quick visit to Disney Springs next week, but noooo, that's 3 weeks too early.

Alright Dooney fans....Disney has done it again ! There is a new Dooney "Americana" with Mickey on the Disney parks shopping app...only wish they could have brought this out sooner so we could have had it in time for July 4th.

I just know whatever Dooney does for the disneyworld anniversary this year will somehow find its way to my house !

:rotfl2:

I have been gone from the DIS for almost two years, but I am back. I have bought a few D&B and few Harvey's in my stint away from the boards, BUT i think I saw a new DVC D&B? can someone point me in the right direction? I am DVC if that matters.

ALERT: The DVC bags are BACK at Disneystore.com!! All 3 styles showing in stock!

I was able to get the DVC cross body about an hour ago but went right back in to get something for my daughter and keep getting an error message ughhhh

Went online to Disney store to see about getting a cross body and yup....got an error message they were all sold out !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter