Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw the pictures I though of the Harvey's purses too. :rotfl:

Not a Dooney but if I can get back to Disneyland before my cruise I want to get this bag to use on the cruise.

yhst-83994635520088_2174_1406154

That bag is too cute! Is it only available at the parks and do you know how much it is?

Hmm, not 100 %sure on the new pattern; I like it, just not sure if I love it enough to buy. In related news, we are going in 7 weeks and I've been stressing about the 40th bucket that I've been waiting to get... They seem to be hard to find and I wanted a lit of odd things because I'm a total sap and really sentimental a out stuff. I wanted goofy, Pluto and Donald ( trust me, they are prefect representations of my DH and kids but I won't say which is which LOL). I also wanted the pic of walt, the map, and all 4 theme parks represented. I was starting to lose hope when I found the perfect placement on eBay and won it today:banana::banana::banana: so hopefully I will have pics next week. On the downside, I may have to buy one of the new ones on my trip to take care of my dooney fix...

Nice pattern!

But it reminds me of the Disney couture Harvey bags! :confused3
I already have the black and white one that I love in a Harvey tote!
Oh well, gotta think, besides I'm coveting the Aulani tote in the dark brown leather.
Just can't find an extra $500+ right now to get it! :sad1:

BTW, my BFF just got from the GF and got me a suprise from WDW!
She said it is a D&B that I don't have! So it's either the Minnie Bows or Balloons tote. :love:
We'll see! :goodvibes

Thanks for the updates! :thumbsup2

OMG, I love your signature with the changing images of all your Disney Dooneys! :thumbsup2 How did you do that?!

P.S. Can't wait to find out what your surprise is!

Hmm, not 100 %sure on the new pattern; I like it, just not sure if I love it enough to buy. In related news, we are going in 7 weeks and I've been stressing about the 40th bucket that I've been waiting to get... They seem to be hard to find and I wanted a lit of odd things because I'm a total sap and really sentimental a out stuff. I wanted goofy, Pluto and Donald ( trust me, they are prefect representations of my DH and kids but I won't say which is which LOL). I also wanted the pic of walt, the map, and all 4 theme parks represented. I was starting to lose hope when I found the perfect placement on eBay and won it today:banana::banana::banana: so hopefully I will have pics next week. On the downside, I may have to buy one of the new ones on my trip to take care of my dooney fix...

Congratulations on your perfect find and winning the bid on ebay. Can't wait to see it when you get it. l I am sentimental, too, so understand you wanting it just right. Woo hoo:cool1:

I was excited to see a new Dooney pattern, but I don't think I'm rushing out to buy it. I'm still holding onto my money to hopefully get the 40th Anniversary bag. I hope I get to WDW soon and I hope that have it when I do. Love that bag!

I love the black balloon mickey pattern. So I now have the pattern in the drawstring bag and the susanna tote, but I can't decide which to keep. Does anyone have either ... any feedback on what you like, don't like. I really like the tote, but it is really big (and heavy by the time you get all your junk in it.)

I have waited so long, that I can't return them, so I will have to sell the one I don't keep.

Please help me!

I love the black balloon mickey pattern. So I now have the pattern in the drawstring bag and the susanna tote, but I can't decide which to keep. Does anyone have either ... any feedback on what you like, don't like. I really like the tote, but it is really big (and heavy by the time you get all your junk in it.)

I have waited so long, that I can't return them, so I will have to sell the one I don't keep.

Please help me!

I have the drawstring bag and love it. It is big enough to carry all my junk yet I can still get my Ipad into it. I just took it on a trip on a plane and it worked great. Since it is black and has feet I didn't worry about putting it on the floor, which I never do with my Dooneys. I love how the drawstring lets you decide how much to close it depending on what you put into it that day. it also goes on my shoulder nicely. I also like the fact that it is different than any of my other Dooneys. There really is nothing I don't like about it. I have many of the totes and love them but I like the drawstring probably a little better. Hope that helps:)

I haven't been following the thread, so forgive me if this was hashed out. :)

I want the 40th anniversary messenger bag, but it is not on the website anymore. I was planning on buying it next month when we get to Disney. Are they still in the stores? I hope I didn't miss it! I have the sketch crossover bag, which I love for everyday errands, but I need something a little bigger for days out (the messenger bag is bigger, right?). I really wanted to buy it after we get to DW, because then it will be even more special. I am going to be really bummed if I missed it!

LOL I replied too soon, I'm not the only one! :laughing:

Sarah~I love that Steamboat Willie messenger!
You have great taste! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I like that it's not as heavy as the woven Harvey's.

That bag is too cute! Is it only available at the parks and do you know how much it is?

You can get it on the Harvey's website and in DTD. I have an AP so I'm waiting to get it at Disneyland.

http://www.seatbeltbags.com/distwime.html

It's $138. Not too bad of a price.

Please help me!

I have the Susannah and I love it. initially it seemed huge, but it sits so nicely on your shoulder that it doesn't wear big at all. I use it loaded up (with my ipad) and almost empty. It's great to be able to throw a sweatshirt into it or if I'm out shopping to toss my purchases in.

I haven't been following the thread, so forgive me if this was hashed out. :)

I want the 40th anniversary messenger bag, but it is not on the website anymore. I was planning on buying it next month when we get to Disney. Are they still in the stores? I hope I didn't miss it! I have the sketch crossover bag, which I love for everyday errands, but I need something a little bigger for days out (the messenger bag is bigger, right?). I really wanted to buy it after we get to DW, because then it will be even more special. I am going to be really bummed if I missed it!

Yes, the messenger bag is bigger than the crossbody, much bigger. Great for days out. Someone on Wed. on the facebook page posted a picture from the Magic Kingdom shop on Mainstreet a picture of the supply of 40th ann. bags there and there are plenty. They just got back from the World and said they saw 40th bags all over. They should be there next month, or at least I think they should. Here is pixie dust to you to find your perfect one:wizard:

They reallllly need to disclose the dimensions of these bags! I am leaving in a few weeks and I have the 40th anniversary bucket (which I also bought on ebay because I couldn't find it and wanted placement) and the ginormous sketch. The bucket is a little small and the sketch is a lot big and each works for certain times of year but I would really like something in the middle! If the top bag with the handles and strap ends up ginormous which by the pic I'm afraid it will I think I will just get the Mickey Wonder tote which I think is a good size for me.

If anyone sees dimensions out there please post them!

They reallllly need to disclose the dimensions of these bags! I am leaving in a few weeks and I have the 40th anniversary bucket (which I also bought on ebay because I couldn't find it and wanted placement) and the ginormous sketch. The bucket is a little small and the sketch is a lot big and each works for certain times of year but I would really like something in the middle! If the top bag with the handles and strap ends up ginormous which by the pic I'm afraid it will I think I will just get the Mickey Wonder tote which I think is a good size for me.

If you are talking about the new comic strip Dooney, the top bag looks the same as the Dream Cruise Satchel and the measurements for that according to the disneystore.com website is 10inches high, 16inches wide and 61/2 inches deep. I hope that helps. :)

If you are talking about the new comic strip Dooney, the top bag looks the same as the Dream Cruise Satchel and the measurements for that according to the disneystore.com website is 10inches high, 16inches wide and 6 1/2 inches deep. I hope that helps. :)

So funny - I was just looking at that and posted before I saw this......hoping it is not quite that big but sadly they look the same......

The sketch ginormousmess is great for some things but too big sometimes and it's dimensions are
12 3/4'' H x 14'' W x 8'' D
Seems very close to me :( Hoping it's a smidgen smaller :)

Hmm. Not that crazy about the new bag. Which is good for me cuz we leave in two days and if they have them I most likely will be able to restrain myself. Does anyone think these new bags will yellow?
That's a big possibility. Dooney's do sometimes yellow with age, which is why I stay away from them.

Hey all!

Back from my long weekend trip for Food and Wine. :cloud9:

I searched high and low for 40th wallets, and the only place I found them was in the MK shop. They were in the side display cabinets behind glass. Not out with the other bags. They had about 6 of them as of Tuesday. Selection was good in the major stores. The resort shops were just okay with selection.

I have updated the first few posts on this thread with new info.

As always, thanks for your help!
:flower3:

I wish they would do what Coach does on their website...they have a picture of a body carrying the bag so you can get an idea of proportion, whether it will sit on the shoulder, etc. Even when I see the dimensions on the disney.com site, it is hard for me to visualize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter