Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI , Thank to all of you who encouraged me about the Princess East West tote. I received it yesterday and I LOVE IT. Switched to it immediately and am so glad I got it. I will post pictures soon. Again, thanks, it is so me!!!:yay:

HI , Thank to all of you who encouraged me about the Princess East West tote. I received it yesterday and I LOVE IT. Switched to it immediately and am so glad I got it. I will post pictures soon. Again, thanks, it is so me!!!:yay:

That is great news.... Glad you love it!

Yay, my Mickey Tonal wallet came! I have been waiting for a wallet for awhile and when I found one on Ebay I snatched it up!
fafsf.jpg

Nice!!!! Congratulations!!!

I just bought a Mickey Tonal wallet today too. I also saw a Mickey faces wallet on Disney.com (not a Disney Dooney). I was so excited when I saw it ...figured it would go great with my Mickey Faces Satchel then discovered it's black not navy blue. Still looking.

Nice!!!! Congratulations!!!

I just bought a Mickey Tonal wallet today too. I also saw a Mickey faces wallet on Disney.com (not a Disney Dooney). I was so excited when I saw it ...figured it would go great with my Mickey Faces Satchel then discovered it's black not navy blue. Still looking.

I saw that same wallet and thought the same thing until I also realized it was black not blue.:rotfl:

I received my medium sketch tote the other day. I was almost nervous to unwrap it! As I mentioned before, I spent a week in the parks, and never felt I found the perfect placement. I am still confused as to why some of them in the parks had the shiny finish, but the one I received is the matte finish.

I really love it! My priorities were Tink and the castle. If the label was a smidge higher on the front, and if the Minnie was a smidge lower I think it would be perfect.
sketchbagfront.jpg

sketchbagback.jpg

I'm hoping that someone can answer this question for me. Has anyone seen the wristlet that has the black background with the different color Mickey's on them? I'm hoping to get one when we go next week.

I should have gotten one last year, but I could kick myself that I didn't.

Thanks!

That was called the WONDER pattern. I don't think it's being made anymore and it was replaced with the balloons. Maybe someone more up to date on what's out there can confirm.

I have one NWT for sale if you are interested. You can PM me here and I send you pictures and details. It's also listed for sale with pictures on the Facebook page.

I received my medium sketch tote the other day. I was almost nervous to unwrap it! As I mentioned before, I spent a week in the parks, and never felt I found the perfect placement. I am still confused as to why some of them in the parks had the shiny finish, but the one I received is the matte finish.

I really love it! My priorities were Tink and the castle. If the label was a smidge higher on the front, and if the Minnie was a smidge lower I think it would be perfect.
sketchbagfront.jpg

sketchbagback.jpg

Love it!! Congrats on SUPER placement!

I'm hoping that someone can answer this question for me. Has anyone seen the wristlet that has the black background with the different color Mickey's on them? I'm hoping to get one when we go next week.

I should have gotten one last year, but I could kick myself that I didn't.

Thanks!

The Wonder pattern has been in clearance on Disneyshopping for a while and there was a rumor many pages back that they might ship it to regular Dooney outlets. They currently have the wristlet listed on disneyshopping, but it comes and goes (i think they occasionally find a box of something and it all of a sudden reappears....).

Disney shopping or ebay are your best bets for any of the wonder or tonal or princess bags.

The Wonder pattern has been in clearance on Disneyshopping for a while and there was a rumor many pages back that they might ship it to regular Dooney outlets. They currently have the wristlet listed on disneyshopping, but it comes and goes (i think they occasionally find a box of something and it all of a sudden reappears....).

And on sale at Disney.com. I knew someone would know. :thumbsup2

Disney shopping or ebay are your best bets for any of the wonder or tonal or princess bags.

I agree. Have not seen any of these prints in the parks lately. The 40th pattern is also pretty scarce. I have only seen the 40th tote. No 40th messengers, letter carriers, buckets, or wristlets. The white sketches seem to be showing up with the shiny material, but you can still find some that are not shiny here and there..Good luck.

Dooney spotting.

I just saw a woman with a Disney Dream kristen style at our local Sams club today. I had my 40th on and we gave the knowning nod to each other.

sketchbagfront.jpg

sketchbagback.jpg

LOVE the placement - especially the back. The front of mine has similar placement - the beige Dooney tag is between Micky & Minnie, with Donald's hat just above it, so it looks like Donald's "pitching a fit" for being covered up by the Dooney tag! :rotfl: It looks hilarious - I HAD to get that when I saw it! And, it was the first one I saw at WOD!
Unfortunately, I didn't have the same luck with my wristlet so I had to go thru a bunch of them until I found my "perfect placement"! :goodvibes

LOVE the placement - especially the back. The front of mine has similar placement - the beige Dooney tag is between Micky & Minnie, with Donald's hat just above it, so it looks like Donald's "pitching a fit" for being covered up by the Dooney tag! :rotfl: It looks hilarious - I HAD to get that when I saw it! And, it was the first one I saw at WOD!
Unfortunately, I didn't have the same luck with my wristlet so I had to go thru a bunch of them until I found my "perfect placement"! :goodvibes

OMG, I cannot believe, as a Donald Duck fan, that I have never even NOTICED his hat!! LOL! I guess I was too focused on Tink and the Castle!

I am a little bit disappointed to hear the shiny sketches are showing up more in the parks, I think they are going to hold up better. The one I bought (and returned) while I was there last month was shiny.

sketchbagfront.jpg

sketchbagback.jpg

I LOVE it!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter