• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: I was just looking at completed disney dooneys on ebay and noticed that bucket bag. PERFECT PLACEMENT!!:cutie: I too have both the messenger and the bucket sytle bag.. my intentions were to keep only one once I had them both in hand to compare. However, I can't seem to make up my mind :rolleyes1 Now I am looking for the perfect 40th wristlet.. this is a serious addiction.. welcome to my world:dance3:

It really is hard, especially when you find the ones that speak to you! I must stay off of ebay, I must stay off of ebay:rotfl:

Is there a current list of prices with the new bags listed on it (the minnie bow print and the 40th Anniversary print)

I only have 3 days but I am a nervous wreck... What if I don't find any bags, what if the CMs are not friendly, what if I don't find the perfect placement, do I get one anyway, so I have one???????

Oh, the questions are driving me crazy!

I only have 3 days but I am a nervous wreck... What if I don't find any bags, what if the CMs are not friendly, what if I don't find the perfect placement, do I get one anyway, so I have one???????

Oh, the questions are driving me crazy!

You will be fine:goodvibes Most of the CMs I have had that had to get something from the shelf or in the case(jewelry) have been very helpful. In fact, some of them will talk you ear off:rotfl:

Relax, and have a great time!

You will be fine:goodvibes Most of the CMs I have had that had to get something from the shelf or in the case(jewelry) have been very helpful. In fact, some of them will talk you ear off:rotfl:

Very good advice! Wishing all the ladies looking for the perfect bag lots of pixiedust:

Very good advice! Wishing all the ladies looking for the perfect bag lots of pixiedust:

Thanks....

I know I am doing this to myself, and driving myself batty just trying to work out all of the different possibilities, I have convinced my DH that we must go to DTD first so I can look there and then go to EPCOT. He just shakes his head at me and tells me to calm down......

:crazy:

Thanks....

I know I am doing this to myself, and driving myself batty just trying to work out all of the different possibilities, I have convinced my DH that we must go to DTD first so I can look there and then go to EPCOT. He just shakes his head at me and tells me to calm down......

:crazy:

I do hope that you find exactly what you want in a 40th bag. DTD is our 1st stop as well on Friday morning after we check in at BWV. I'm hoping TrenD has the Minnie bow bags. Fingers crossed :thumbsup2

I do hope that you find exactly what you want in a 40th bag. DTD is our 1st stop as well on Friday morning after we check in at BWV. I'm hoping TrenD has the Minnie bow bags. Fingers crossed :thumbsup2

:laughing: That is when and where we are staying also. We arrive at MCO at 9:35AM
I hope you find your bag also! pixiedust:

What part of Alabama? I graduated from Bama, but grew up in Decatur...

Hi, I was wondering if you all could help me make a decision. I have a Kristen tote in the 55th Ann. of DL. I was going to get the 40th Ann. in the Kristen as well, but was now wondering about the messenger bag. I find the margot too small for when I want a crossbody purse. Is the messenger bigger than the margot and will it hold more "essentials?" Thanks for any input.

Hi, I was wondering if you all could help me make a decision. I have a Kristen tote in the 55th Ann. of DL. I was going to get the 40th Ann. in the Kristen as well, but was now wondering about the messenger bag. I find the margot too small for when I want a crossbody purse. Is the messenger bigger than the margot and will it hold more "essentials?" Thanks for any input.

Yes, the messenger is quite a bit bigger than the Margot, and it holds more stuff. It's just about the right size for me. I love the Margot, but I only use it if I am carrying the very bare minimum, and my cell phone is too big for the cell pocket.

Yes, the messenger is quite a bit bigger than the Margot, and it holds more stuff. It's just about the right size for me. I love the Margot, but I only use it if I am carrying the very bare minimum, and my cell phone is too big for the cell pocket.

Thanks so much. That is so helpful. Have a great day!!! :yay:

I am SUCH a Dooney newbie. I checked them out while I was at the world May 7-14th. I didn't see a whole lot of variety but until finding this thread wasn't sure where all to look. :)
I am getting ready to order my first Dooney online. It is so hard to make a decision. I am trying to decide between the princess bucket, mini margot or the sketch crossbody. I don't like big purses but want something big enough for the essentials. Cell, wallet keys, meds etc. Can anyone tell me if the margot or princess bucket have outside pockets and which purse would hold more stuff? :confused3 Thanks so much for any help/advice. :flower3:

I am SUCH a Dooney newbie. I checked them out while I was at the world May 7-14th. I didn't see a whole lot of variety but until finding this thread wasn't sure where all to look. :)
I am getting ready to order my first Dooney online. It is so hard to make a decision. I am trying to decide between the princess bucket, mini margot or the sketch crossbody. I don't like big purses but want something big enough for the essentials. Cell, wallet keys, meds etc. Can anyone tell me if the margot or princess bucket have outside pockets and which purse would hold more stuff? :confused3 Thanks so much for any help/advice. :flower3:

I have all three of those bags - love them all! :goodvibes

The mini margot does have an outside pocket, but I don't think that it holds very much. The princess bucket does not have an outside pocket, but of all three bags, it probably holds the most.

I'd say that the sketch crossbody (mailbag) holds the least, then the mini margot, and then the princess bucket. I don't carry large purses either and can get everything I need into each of those bags. However, I don't carry a wallet - I just use the inside zipper pocket for cash, ID, insurance, ATM, and credit cards.

Whichever purse you choose, enjoy! :cheer2:

I have all three of those bags - love them all! :goodvibes

The mini margot does have an outside pocket, but I don't think that it holds very much. The princess bucket does not have an outside pocket, but of all three bags, it probably holds the most.

I'd say that the sketch crossbody (mailbag) holds the least, then the mini margot, and then the princess bucket. I don't carry large purses either and can get everything I need into each of those bags. However, I don't carry a wallet - I just use the inside zipper pocket for cash, ID, insurance, ATM, and credit cards.

Whichever purse you choose, enjoy! :cheer2:
Well that's no help at all it sounds like all three bags are great :rotfl: I do need a bag that would hold my wallet though. Which of the three bags do you like best and why? I am driving myself nuts cause I am finding it so hard to choose. I have never spent more than $35 for a purse in my life. :scared1: Does this mean I will become addicted to Dooneys? :lmao:

Well that's no help at all it sounds like all three bags are great :rotfl: I do need a bag that would hold my wallet though. Which of the three bags do you like best and why? I am driving myself nuts cause I am finding it so hard to choose. I have never spent more than $35 for a purse in my life. :scared1: Does this mean I will become addicted to Dooneys? :lmao:

Yes, there is a very good chance you will become addicted, but as you can see from all of these threads, you will not be alone! :grouphug:

I think my favorite bag is the sketch crossbody because I love the pattern so much, but [IMHO] the princess bucket is probably the most useful. Of course the bucket cannot be worn crossbody, but I carry it in the crook of my elbow and have had no issues . . .

It's very easy to return bags from the online Disney Store . . . maybe you want to get all three and see which fits you best? :idea:

Good luck and most importantly, have fun shopping for your purse! pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter