• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about that :rolleyes1 I was very lucky that the 40th messenger that called my name :love: was the one with the lower price tag :woohoo: I didn't notice it because the price tag for my bag was in the zipper part with the registration card, not hanging on the bag :confused3 So the CM just took another bag and scanned that one so it rang up at $265 ;) When I found the tag back at the resort, I took my Dooney back to Tren-D and asked for the difference :thumbsup2 I had no problem getting the lower price on my messenger :yay: But when the same thing happened with a Duffy bear I got at the Emporium, the CM just said the price went up :eek: She did price adjust after I pushed the issue but was not too happy about it :banana: I would be interested to know the answer to your question :surfweb:

I just got lucky too, I think. I noticed at the counter and they did the adjustment for me. The CM was checking to make sure the rest were the correct price when I was leaving. I was at WOD.

The first new Minnie bow bags are up on eBay :yay: One black wristlet and one white one :thumbsup2

UGH!!! I saw your post and the first thing I did was go to eBay:lmao:. I did a buy it now for a white wristlet. I like the larger bag but the price:scared1: If it's the same size as the balloon Suzanna then the price is not that bad. You have to really look at the listings because some have a higher price for the same thing from same store.

I emailed the seller about the smaller bag and when/if they reply I'm going to ask for more information about the larger bag and if they know of any other styles.

Hi...I am sorry, I know this is somewhere in this thread, but I have no idea where.....I am an annual pass holder, belong to DVC, and have a Disney Visa. Does anyone know of any codes that I can use with these discounts for FREE SHIPPING????? Or any other codes not associated with these for FREE SHIPPING??? I have 2 D& B's now (sketch tote and cruise tote) and wan to purchase one from Disney Store that is on sale....THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

Lisa

PS.... Anyone know of a 10% off code as welll??????????????????????? THANX

SHIPTODAY is current code for free shipping at disney.com store for purchases over $75.00. If you are purchasing a Dooney it should not be too hard to be over that limit.

Hi...I am sorry, I know this is somewhere in this thread, but I have no idea where.....I am an annual pass holder, belong to DVC, and have a Disney Visa. Does anyone know of any codes that I can use with these discounts for FREE SHIPPING????? Or any other codes not associated with these for FREE SHIPPING??? I have 2 D& B's now (sketch tote and cruise tote) and wan to purchase one from Disney Store that is on sale....THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

Lisa

PS.... Anyone know of a 10% off code as welll??????????????????????? THANX

DRVCMEMBER will give you 10% off, but you must log in and pay with your Disney Visa card. It is combinable with SHIPTODAY for free shipping.

UGH!!! I saw your post and the first thing I did was go to eBay:lmao:. I did a buy it now for a white wristlet. I like the larger bag but the price:scared1: If it's the same size as the balloon Suzanna then the price is not that bad. You have to really look at the listings because some have a higher price for the same thing from same store.

I emailed the seller about the smaller bag and when/if they reply I'm going to ask for more information about the larger bag and if they know of any other styles.

Hey Rachel :wave:

I know Vault 28 got just the 3 styles that were in the product release picture, nothing more. Of course that doesn't mean there aren't other styles. But if there are, they didn't come in with the initial shipment.

The largest bag looked to be a pretty good size, but I don't think as big as the Susanna.

I'm heading to the park today, so I'll be sure to grab my camera so I can get a few shots of the bags in person. I'll try to take some of the large bag next to a style everyone is more familiar with so you can get a better idea of the size. :thumbsup2

AHHHHHHHHHHH - I just ordered a Lucy bag. My birthday is Monday and my DH keeps asking what I want. I said I want a new Disney Dooney. He is not computer literate and does not know which bag I want so he said just to order it. I got free shipping but no discount codes. I have a 40 Anniversary messanger bag that we got in Disney this past February and I love it but I want a white bag for the summer. I only ordered one so I hope my placement is good. I know some order more then one and then return the ones they do not like but I could not see putting that much on our credit card.

Keeping my fingers crossed as it is for my birthday. I will let everyone know when I receive it.

Linda

AHHHHHHHHHHH - I just ordered a Lucy bag. My birthday is Monday and my DH keeps asking what I want. I said I want a new Disney Dooney. He is not computer literate and does not know which bag I want so he said just to order it. I got free shipping but no discount codes. I have a 40 Anniversary messanger bag that we got in Disney this past February and I love it but I want a white bag for the summer. I only ordered one so I hope my placement is good. I know some order more then one and then return the ones they do not like but I could not see putting that much on our credit card.

Keeping my fingers crossed as it is for my birthday. I will let everyone know when I receive it.

Linda

Wishing you much pixiedust: and a very Happy Birthday!

Hey Rachel :wave:

I know Vault 28 got just the 3 styles that were in the product release picture, nothing more. Of course that doesn't mean there aren't other styles. But if there are, they didn't come in with the initial shipment.

The largest bag looked to be a pretty good size, but I don't think as big as the Susanna.

I'm heading to the park today, so I'll be sure to grab my camera so I can get a few shots of the bags in person. I'll try to take some of the large bag next to a style everyone is more familiar with so you can get a better idea of the size. :thumbsup2

Hi:goodvibes Pictures would be great! I got a new camera that I bought that will take very good pictures, so I hope to learn how to use it by June 16th when we are going to WDW. Usually, I've bought cameras because of the color:laughing: This time it will be a more relaxed trip even though it's shorter and I want to put some good photos up of displays-and anything else if someone needs a picture-the chamilla beads, and so on...

The manual is small but thick. I feel like I'm studying for a class:rotfl:

If the bigger bag is smaller than the Susanna I might get one. I wonder if it would be cheaper to go the Ebay route or Disney ordering? Do you know if you can get the AP discount over the phone?

Rachel:cutie:

Good luck getting any help from that seller :eek: He only uses stock photos so I e-mailed him for pictures of the actual Dooney that was for sale. He relied that he lists a lot of items in different places and can't/won't send any photos of the bags actually for sale :headache: Thanks but no thanks :furious:

Good luck getting any help from that seller :eek: He only uses stock photos so I e-mailed him for pictures of the actual Dooney that was for sale. He relied that he lists a lot of items in different places and can't/won't send any photos of the bags actually for sale :headache: Thanks but no thanks :furious:

I think that is bad, how can you be sure of the placement of he uses stock photos?

I got a reply about 2-3 hours after I asked about the smaller bag. I knew it was like the pouchette(sp?) but wanted to make sure. This bag I'm not really worried about placement, but it would be nice of them to take an actual photo of the bag you'd be buying.

Our 14th wedding anniversary is coming up soon :love: maybe my husband will see the hints I sent him:rotfl:texted, emailed a copy of the listing, sent it to his facebook:wizard: We got married on Friday the 13th:laughing:

I know someone else has an anniversary coming up-Catira:goodvibes

I know there is an easier way to get to the boards from your phone, and when were on vacation I could post pictures at night. Is there an app I need to get?This is the only place where I post and I want to be able to keep up to date:goodvibes

Thank you in advance:cutie:

First you'll need to get the photobucket app and then download the WDW eticket app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter