• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were there in December, the coupons were printed on the back of the receipt from the counter service locations. I don't know if it was all locations or only select locations. The 20% was only good till noon at select locations in each park; the Emporium at MK and MouseGear at Epcot are the ones I remember. The coupons were not good at the resorts. The receipts did have an expiration date on them.

When we were there in December, the coupons were printed on the back of the receipt from the counter service locations. I don't know if it was all locations or only select locations. The 20% was only good till noon at select locations in each park; the Emporium at MK and MouseGear at Epcot are the ones I remember. The coupons were not good at the resorts. The receipts did have an expiration date on them.
Thanks for the info about the coupons. I am hoping to get one while we are there.

got this a few days ago. LOVE IT! :D

r8xiz9.jpg

10hq92p.jpg

sorry if they aren't turned the right way.

While we were at WDW world my husband suprised me with a new bag:lovestruc It's huge!

PresentsfromJim017.jpg
PresentsfromJim018.jpg

This is the Harvey's bag I used while at Disney a few times. Most of the trip I used the Balloon black Margot and it worked perfect. The Harvey's bag has a padded shoulder strap that you can get from their website and it made a HUGE difference.

PresentsfromJim015.jpg
PresentsfromJim016.jpg

While we were at WDW world my husband suprised me with a new bag:lovestruc It's huge!

PresentsfromJim017.jpg
PresentsfromJim018.jpg

I know someone else also posted a picture of this bag...would either of you mind taking some pictures of the inside? I think I'm going to purchase this bag online (since I won't be in Florida until July) and I would love to use it on a few upcoming trips...but I'm a little unsure.

Thanks in advance for the help ladies!!!

PresentsfromJim017.jpg
PresentsfromJim018.jpg

This is the Harvey's bag I used while at Disney a few times. Most of the trip I used the Balloon black Margot and it worked perfect. The Harvey's bag has a padded shoulder strap that you can get from their website and it made a HUGE difference.

PresentsfromJim015.jpg
PresentsfromJim016.jpg

Great new Dooney, Rachel and so nice of your dear hubby to surprise you with it :lovestruc

No longer see the 40th Kristin on ds.com. Maybe when/if it comes back it will be $195 like the 55th Kristin. :lmao:

I was so upset when I saw this! This is the bag I was hoping to get when we go in August!!! I hope they bring it back!! I really want this bag!!!!

I was so upset when I saw this! This is the bag I was hoping to get when we go in August!!! I hope they bring it back!! I really want this bag!!!!

Don't worry, just because it's not online doesn't mean it's not in the parks. The stuff online is sent from a seperate warehouse where they send some if the park stuff too. It's not like they take the stuff out of the parks to fill orders. They might've just run out there at the moment.

Don't worry, just because it's not online doesn't mean it's not in the parks. The stuff online is sent from a seperate warehouse where they send some if the park stuff too. It's not like they take the stuff out of the parks to fill orders. They might've just run out there at the moment.

Thanks!!!

OMG!!! That is sooooo cute!!!! Which store did you get this at? And what is the price? I absolutely love it!!!!

Well I'm too impatient so I bought on eBay. I will not be in the world till the end of May and I couldn't wait. The tag said $150. I believe some other lovely ladies have spotted these at TrenD. Surely they've made it to the parks at this point.

Are the balloon mini-margot bags still at the parks? I would like to find a crossbody bag that holds thicker things than the letter carriers.

Are the balloon mini-margot bags still at the parks? I would like to find a crossbody bag that holds thicker things than the letter carriers.

While they do carry most of the balloon collection in the shops at DL, I've never seen a margot in stock. :confused3

I'm not sure if the same is true for WDW though. Hopefully someone will check in with a FL update soon.

I kept watching for the margot bags to show up here, but eventually I gave up and ordered online.

i gotta post pics of my 40th anniversary messenger i go from ds.com ... it has pretty good placement i must say!

i gotta post pics of my 40th anniversary messenger i go from ds.com ... it has pretty good placement i must say!

Looking forward to the pictures and for a review of the space offered, what you can carry in it.....

I am still torn between the barrel and the messenger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter