• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be a guy coming in to mess with all the ladies in here, but I just wanted to ask how many of you have the wristlets and like them?

DW's birthday is next week and we don't have a very big budget, but while we were in WDW last week I picked up the Purple Sketch Wristlet for her. She doesn't like to carry big purses or handbags so I thought this would be perfect. Is it a good gift? Do they last long?

I ordered my D & B to come to our resort, Coronado Springs. I have read (something about them being a convention resort) that they may charge me to get my package, has this happened to anyone else?

Well, thanks to cats mom I received my DREAM bag today! :cool1:
It's like Christmas for me.

So, here's the new addition. . . . .
brennyn.jpg

So, now I have a bag with not one of the two things I wanted on the front, which I would have been happy with. . . . but it has BOTH of the things I wanted! I thought it might be too impossible, or too hard, but apparently there IS such a thing as pixie dust! pixiedust:
So, it has a complete Disneyland sign w/flags AND Mickey and Minnie!

So, this is my little collection now:

front.jpg

:

Great placement! Love the Disneyland sign & flags especially!
How do you like your pouchette? is it big enough for everyday? :)

YEAH
I can now official join this Dooney thread. I have been lurking for the longest time just admiring all the Dooney bags. Well, today, I got mine. It actually arrived on my birthday from my husband. I couldn't wait to open it but was holding my breathe about the placement on the Lucy Sketch that he ordered.
It was PERFECT. I could not have chosen anything better. It had Mickey, Tink, the banner and castle in great places.
I am so lucky!
Hoping to get the 40th Messenger when we go in August.
See, and so the addiction begins.
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Beautiful!! love your placement :woohoo:

I hate to be a guy coming in to mess with all the ladies in here, but I just wanted to ask how many of you have the wristlets and like them?

DW's birthday is next week and we don't have a very big budget, but while we were in WDW last week I picked up the Purple Sketch Wristlet for her. She doesn't like to carry big purses or handbags so I thought this would be perfect. Is it a good gift? Do they last long?

I got my first wristlet in Oct 2009 and have used it practically every day since - I just love it!

Although I'm careful with it, I really do *use* it and don't baby it too much and it still looks as great as the day I got it!

I'm not a big-purse girl either, and I find that I can get everything I need into it: cash, credit/ATM cards, license, insurance id, etc ... my Droid, lipgloss, coupons & receipts, even my keys! It's just such a fun way to carry a little Disney magic with you every day!

I'm sure your DW will love your thoughtful surprise - the purple is such a fun color - you made a great choice! pixiedust:

I think she will love it :thumbsup2

I have two different styles of the wristlets and I use them both as purses or wallets (when I need to carry a larger bag) depending on the situation.

I don't use my wristets every day but I do use my messenger bag (made with the same material) every day and it is holding up wonderfully.

I have a purple sketch wristlet and I think it's great. I think you picked out a GREAT gift! :thumbsup2 I can fit my iphone, chapstick, keys, credit/debit cards in it and still have a bit of room left.

Great placement! Love the Disneyland sign & flags especially!
How do you like your pouchette? is it big enough for everyday? :)

Yes I really like my pouchette, and it is a good "normal" everyday purse. :)
I can fit my Droid, wallet, keys, a small hairbrush, and have a *little* wiggle room.
Although I've found myself using the messenger for errand running days, going to dr appointments etc. Cause then I can throw in a book. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Aw, what a lucky gal!

She will love it! What a thoughtful gift. :thumbsup2

So I got my 4 Lucy bags. None of them had great placement, but one is good. I'll get pictures of them posted and link it up here. I'll try photobucket again, but don't expect too much!

On a side note, I LOVE the purse itself! Great size (not too big and not too small) and the fact that it zips is a huge bonus for me!!!!

Jenney

Jenney, I am sorry that none of the four Lucy bags has your perfect placement :sad: You would have thought the odds were in your favor :confused: I look forward to seeing the bags and who knows, maybe some of them will be the perfect placement for someone here on the DISboards :goodvibes

I think your wife will love her new wristlet :love: Just think, every time she uses it she will be reminded of your love and thoughtfulness :lovestruc Like others here, I use my wristlet as a mini wallet in my bigger Disney Dooney bag :woohoo: It makes it very easy to find what I am looking for and I think of Disney when I hold it :yay:

Disneystore.com has the 40th anniversary dooney pattern for sale. It also seems they are offering free shipping on purchases of $75 or more. If you are not particular on placement this seems like a good time to buy. :surfweb:

Catira, where on disneystore.com are you seeing that the 40th anniversary is on sale? I don't see anything like that. And I don't want to miss out on an opportunity.

I'm not looking at this thread.

help me....lol

I can't believe we will be in Disneyworld this Friday:yay::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

I will be taking a lot of purse pictures and pictures of the displays. Hopefully, I can post a few before we get back.

I can't believe we will be in Disneyworld this Friday:yay::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

I will be taking a lot of purse pictures and pictures of the displays. Hopefully, I can post a few before we get back.

Rachel, have a very magical, memory filled trip :yay: And happy Disney Dooney hunting :dance3:

Rachel, have a very magical, memory filled trip :yay: And happy Disney Dooney hunting :dance3:

Thank you:cutie: I think I'm more excited than my kids :rotfl: My daughter Megan is 10 and my son Austin is 13-I miss taking them when they were little but it's also nice to not have to deal with the strollers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter