• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was looking at them online, was going to have it shipped to our resort in 2 weeks but i would really like to see it before I buy it. Were the prices the same as in WDW?

Laura I have a new with tags disneyland letter carrier. If you are interested send me a PM.:)

I was just at WDW and the DL 55th was not for sale. the WDW 40th was in the parks. MK and Epcot had the best selection behind the WOD store in DtD.

I got the messenger and wallet, but need to post pictures!

I think you can order both from the disney store web site.

Would love to see pics of your wallet and messenger. :cutie:

I also did not see any Disneyland 55th stuff at Disney World on a recent visit, I think only the WDW 40th bags are for sale at WDW. Definitely WoD, the MK jewelry store and Mousegears had good selection but I was surprised that the Boardwalk gift shop also had a lot of Dooneys. It seems like all the deluxe resort gift shops carry Dooneys now but usually not a huge selection.

Yes, I was looking at them online, was going to have it shipped to our resort in 2 weeks but i would really like to see it before I buy it. Were the prices the same as in WDW?

I do not know about all the prices, but the price for the messenger and the wallet are the same.

NOTE: the tonal bags were in the parks, but not on sale. I told one lady looking at them that they were on sale on the disneystore.com and a CM shot me a not so nice look. I figure, they are expensive enough, save what you can!

The seatbelt bags are really cute but they're very heavy. Dooneys can weigh a lot too but the Harvey bags feel much heavier to me - and this is when they're empty!

I agree that the Harvey's bags can be heavy. But, I have found that the boat tote style, which only uses 1 layer of the seatbelts, is much lighter. It's more comfortable for me. I'm impressed with the Harvey's company after looking around their website and blog. I like that the purses are made in America, and it's a very small operation. They have a new Barbie pattern which is very cute, and that may be on my Mother's Day wish list. I look forward to their next Disney collection!

I do not know about all the prices, but the price for the messenger and the wallet are the same.

NOTE: the tonal bags were in the parks, but not on sale. I told one lady looking at them that they were on sale on the disneystore.com and a CM shot me a not so nice look. I figure, they are expensive enough, save what you can!

I thought the wallet is $175 and the messenger $255? I'd probably tell another customer where they could find the same item on sale. :)Not sure why the CM would care, since they do not work on commision.:confused3

I agree that the Harvey's bags can be heavy. But, I have found that the boat tote style, which only uses 1 layer of the seatbelts, is much lighter. It's more comfortable for me. I'm impressed with the Harvey's company after looking around their website and blog. I like that the purses are made in America, and it's a very small operation. They have a new Barbie pattern which is very cute, and that may be on my Mother's Day wish list. I look forward to their next Disney collection!

I tried using my Harvey's Disney messenger for a few days and it's cute for going to the mall maybe but when we leave for Disney it will stay behind. They are a very good company from what I've seen. The Barbie collection is adorable!

Now, I don't know what bag to carry because I don't want to mess up my Dooney 40th messenger, but I did buy it to use it so I will just be careful. I want the crossbody style and I need room for sunglass case, wallet, iphone, lipgloss, small umbrella, and a compact. I do have the other bag that was cheap and is really cute-maybe I'll alternate. This is ridiculous:rotfl: I can believe how hard it is to choose which bag to use:lmao:

I tried using my Harvey's Disney messenger for a few days and it's cute for going to the mall maybe but when we leave for Disney it will stay behind. They are a very good company from what I've seen. The Barbie collection is adorable!

Now, I don't know what bag to carry because I don't want to mess up my Dooney 40th messenger, but I did buy it to use it so I will just be careful. I want the crossbody style and I need room for sunglass case, wallet, iphone, lipgloss, small umbrella, and a compact. I do have the other bag that was cheap and is really cute-maybe I'll alternate. This is ridiculous:rotfl: I can believe how hard it is to choose which bag to use:lmao:

Rachel, I took my disneyland 55th messenger during our xmas trip. Luckily, it did not get dirty at all. But, it does get a bit heavy after a long day at the parks.

Well............I caved this morning and bought the 55th Anniversary Crossbody bag. It is going to be shipped to our resort, so April 6th, here we come!! I can't wait to see it!

I keep telling myself, "I am worth it" eek!

Rachel, I took my disneyland 55th messenger during our xmas trip. Luckily, it did not get dirty at all. But, it does get a bit heavy after a long day at the parks.

Was it really heavy? I wish they would make backpacks!! I'm glad it didn't get dirty:goodvibes

YEAH
I can now official join this Dooney thread. I have been lurking for the longest time just admiring all the Dooney bags. Well, today, I got mine. It actually arrived on my birthday from my husband. I couldn't wait to open it but was holding my breathe about the placement on the Lucy Sketch that he ordered.
It was PERFECT. I could not have chosen anything better. It had Mickey, Tink, the banner and castle in great places.
I am so lucky!
Hoping to get the 40th Messenger when we go in August.
See, and so the addiction begins.
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

YEAH
I can now official join this Dooney thread. I have been lurking for the longest time just admiring all the Dooney bags. Well, today, I got mine. It actually arrived on my birthday from my husband. I couldn't wait to open it but was holding my breathe about the placement on the Lucy Sketch that he ordered.
It was PERFECT. I could not have chosen anything better. It had Mickey, Tink, the banner and castle in great places.
I am so lucky!
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Awesome!!! Congrats on the Lucy bag! I love mine. The placement is great too. :thumbsup2

YEAH
I am so lucky!
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Welcome! Great placement!

YEAH
I am so lucky!
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Awesome!!!! That placement is perfect :thumbsup2

YEAH
I am so lucky!
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Welcome!! Your bag is beautiful! Great placement!

YEAH
I am so lucky!
BACK
ry%3D400

FRONT
ry%3D400

Congratulations on your great new Disney Dooney :woohoo: You have some wonderful placement :lovestruc Did your husband pick this out all by himself?? Or were you extremely lucky with Disney shopping? Welcome to the addiction :dance3:

Disneystore.com has the 40th anniversary dooney pattern for sale. It also seems they are offering free shipping on purchases of $75 or more. If you are not particular on placement this seems like a good time to buy. :surfweb:

Thanks everyone I LOVE my Lucy bag.:lovestruc
Did your husband pick this out all by himself?? Or were you extremely lucky with Disney shopping?
To answer your question, I was so LUCKY with Disney shopping. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the placement. :eek:
I see that the 40 print is up on Disney shopping and I really want the Messenger bag but I think I'm waiting til our Aug. trip because I don't think I will be as lucky 2x in a row. But, I don't know if I will be able to resist.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter