Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to sell my Disneyland wallet so I can pay for my prescriptions, are stupid insurance screwed up and wont be set up until next month. Anyways, it has only been used about a month do you think $110 is a fair amount to ask for?

I think I just bought your wallet on Ebay! :goodvibes

Bags and prices (subject to change)

White Sketch (Version #1)
Wristlet $49
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $175

Thanks for all the info. Just a little correction. I have the Version #1 Medium Tote. My price tag states $180.

I won the pink and green Minnie Dooney and Bourke that was on eBay :lovestruc Once it arrives I can post pictures if anyone would like. I'm curious about where these bags come from:confused: Anyone else?

The pink and green Minnie bags were available the same time as the blue & white Mickey bags. They were called pouchette and were discontinued last year sometime.

I bought the blue & white Mickey when they were on sale in the parks. I think it was 40% off and then I was able to get another % off (forgot how much) because I was an annual passholder.

LOL I think you did! Yay it is going to a diser! I will have it in the mail tomorrow and I will email you the confirmation #

Thank you! I am so excited. I have just recently started thinking that I need the wallet to match my messenger bag. DH bought me something for Christmas that I returned (it was $109), so this was perfect! Merry (late) Christmas to me! :yay:

[/B]

The pink and green Minnie bags were available the same time as the blue & white Mickey bags. They were called pouchette and were discontinued last year sometime.

I bought the blue & white Mickey when they were on sale in the parks. I think it was 40% off and then I was able to get another % off (forgot how much) because I was an annual passholder.

The bag that she is refering to was a Minnie pattern but the Erica style. Size wise it's bigger than the pouchette and smaller than the domed one. It was listed as exclusive on the tag. She got it on e-bay.

I can't wait to see pics!

I am getting my VERY FIRST Disney Dooney. My mom ordered it for me for my Birthday/Mother's day present WOOHOO. Its the Disney Sketch medium tote. I cannot wait to get it...I AM SOOO EXCITED.

The bag that she is refering to was a Minnie pattern but the Erica style. Size wise it's bigger than the pouchette and smaller than the domed one. It was listed as exclusive on the tag. She got it on e-bay.

I can't wait to see pics!

I just took some pictures and am going to edit them in photobucket. Is there a way to show all the pictures without taking up a whole page? The Minnie in the Erica style has the numbers so if anyone wants to order-hopefully, the numbers show up. I'm the worst at taking photos-except when I'm at WDW :lmao:

The only reason I'm posting my collection is for people to see not to show off like a snob-I don't want to offend anyone. If anything I'm too shy:upsidedow Also, the balloon bags were a really good price from the Disney store online. I need to organize again-and when my husband gets home next week :cool1: maybe he can get me something to store them better.

I love seeing other collections of Dooney also:lovestruc

Rachel indeed your collection is incredible:) I look forward to seeing the 40th anniversary disney dooneys you have gotten. :cutie:
Thank you :cutie: I'll try to find a picture of my favorite icon on the bags. So excited for the mail to come this week:goodvibes

I am getting my VERY FIRST Disney Dooney. My mom ordered it for me for my Birthday/Mother's day present WOOHOO. Its the Disney Sketch medium tote. I cannot wait to get it...I AM SOOO EXCITED.

What a nice mom!!! You will love it and it probably will not be your last :rotfl:

I just took some pictures and am going to edit them in photobucket. Is there a way to show all the pictures without taking up a whole page? The Minnie in the Erica style has the numbers so if anyone wants to order-hopefully, the numbers show up. I'm the worst at taking photos-except when I'm at WDW :lmao:

The only reason I'm posting my collection is for people to see not to show off like a snob-I don't want to offend anyone. If anything I'm too shy:upsidedow Also, the balloon bags were a really good price from the Disney store online. I need to organize again-and when my husband gets home next week :cool1: maybe he can get me something to store them better.

I love seeing other collections of Dooney also:lovestruc

Rachel, I am speaking for myself here.:cutie: I love to see the collections we all have, because it is a common interest we share. :cloud9: I don't think anyone feels that any of us that post our pics are snobs. This is one of the few dis threads where I believe we all share in the excitement of the disney dooneys.:wizard:

Rachel, I am speaking for myself here.:cutie: I love to see the collections we all have, because it is a common interest we share. :cloud9: I don't think anyone feels that any of us that post our pics are snobs. This is one of the few dis threads where I believe we all share in the excitement of the disney dooneys.:wizard:

Thank you Liza :hug: I love to see what other people look for on their bags, certain placements, and so on.

OK, I have the photos on photobucket but it still takes me a few minutes to post them. Will have them up soon.:goodvibes

OLD:
oldbag.jpg

NEW:
newbag.jpg

So I called tonight and a nice gentleman at sales (cust svc is closed have to call tomorrow) said that even though I had a picture, these are exclusively sold through Disney so the replacement is fulfilled through Disney and does not go to the Dooney warehouse. He told me to ask that they send a few to the Dooney warehouse so someone can pick out one that is suitable for me as a replacement as well as send me a UPS label to pick up the one they just sent. He was very nice and pointed out for the price of the bag I should get what I wanted.

So the New New purse came today adnt they delivered as promised!!! A clear unobstructed Minnie and Mickey!!

Newnewpurse.jpg

Missesdisney.. You sure did get pixie dust:wizard: Wonderful placement on your replacement:)

Does anyone have a picture of the new bucket 40th anniversary next to the large sketch? I am interested in bucket if it is the right size.

Thanks!

Maria

So the New New purse came today adnt they delivered as promised!!! A clear unobstructed Minnie and Mickey!!

I'm so glad they came through for you and sent a bag that was closer to the one you originally picked out at WDW.

I LOVE that cabinet full of handbags, one for every occasion and then some I'd say! That's awesome, thanks so much for sharing your pictures Rachel.

In fact I love seeing everyone's pictures. :thumbsup2

I uploaded a couple of mine too:

My DL55 Bags

1_DL55.jpg

A bit of everything, I'm pretty sure these will all be keepers

1_All.jpg

I do have a few other bags that aren't pictured, but I consider them here on approval as I'm not sure whether I'll actually keep them or not. I tend to over buy and then sell what I decide not to keep. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter