• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking To Trade My Dooney & Bourke.

I have the Satchel with the shoulder strap. Due to a walking disability, I specifically bought it because it had the strap. The problem is it just doesn't lay flat across, so I've hardly used it.

I'm looking to trade with someone that has the Disney Sketch Crossbody bag which would lay flat across. I don't care that it's smaller and I don't care what color either. Mine is in excellent condition. And no, hubby not willing to let me buy another Disney bag!

Any NJ Disser's out there willing to make a trade???

I got this for my laptop while we were there for xmas. It is very colorful and great for $20:)

do you have measurements for this? I have an ipad, but it's encased in an otterbox so I don't break it:rotfl:. So...I'm looking for a case to keep the lint out. the ipad cases are too small. hoping for a smaller laptop case that's cool.

thanks!

Looking To Trade My Dooney & Bourke.

I have the Satchel with the shoulder strap. Due to a walking disability, I specifically bought it because it had the strap. The problem is it just doesn't lay flat across, so I've hardly used it.

I'm looking to trade with someone that has the Disney Sketch Crossbody bag which would lay flat across. I don't care that it's smaller and I don't care what color either. Mine is in excellent condition. And no, hubby not willing to let me buy another Disney bag!

Any NJ Disser's out there willing to make a trade???

You might want to check out the facebook page too:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=144858772203757

Good luck!

Forgot to mention, while in the MK, they now have their 40th anniversary patterns out in shopping bags (huge reusable one), photo albums and other merchandise.

This pattern is similar to the DL55 pattern and I would imagine they would try to use this for an anniversary Dooney. I would likely purchase a bag or tote with this pattern since it is my "home" park...(I live in jersey so it's my park in the sense that it's east)

I say all this because the Lucy doesn't look anything like a 40th anni pattern, it just looks like another style of the sketch #2.

That's the anniversary print on a laptop bag. DH looked at it and said he doesn't think it would translate well into a bag but I reminded him of the DL55 line. He's skeptical.

wdw40.jpg

I love this, so wish I was going to WDW it would be the first thing I'd buy I've got no chance living in the UK, are they all the same or do the patterns change.

BTW my bag came yesterday a Disney Sketch Crossbody Bag in yellow I'll post pictures tomorrow I got it from e-bay as I wanted cute placements, very happy with it.

Can I ask a question living in the UK it rains alot will it be okay in the rain or should I save it for nice days if we get any.

Wendy x.

Forgot to mention, while in the MK, they now have their 40th anniversary patterns out in shopping bags (huge reusable one), photo albums and other merchandise.

This pattern is similar to the DL55 pattern and I would imagine they would try to use this for an anniversary Dooney. I would likely purchase a bag or tote with this pattern since it is my "home" park...(I live in jersey so it's my park in the sense that it's east)

I say all this because the Lucy doesn't look anything like a 40th anni pattern, it just looks like another style of the sketch #2.

That's the anniversary print on a laptop bag. DH looked at it and said he doesn't think it would translate well into a bag but I reminded him of the DL55 line. He's skeptical.

wdw40.jpg

Oh, my gosh, I love, love, LOVE this print :dance3: It is so very colorful and happy :yay: I am so hoping that Dooney does this print for the 40th anniversary of Disney World :woohoo: Does anyone anticipate a big release event for the 40th like the one at DisneyLand's 55th??? If so, I want to make plans to be there :love:

Here are some pictures of the mysterious Lucy bag:scared1: - :rotfl:

The heart fob is attached to the zipper. I also think that the laptop case might be the 40th anniversary Dooney pattern. It would be cute:lovestruc

DB1-Copy.jpg

DB2-Copy.jpg

DB4.jpg

DB2.jpg

DB5.jpg

DB-Copy.jpg

I posted pictures of the Lucy bag and my computer was acting up, so I think I did multiple posts. If I did how can I remove the extra ones?

DB6.jpg

DB3.jpg

OMG, I HAVE to have that mysterious Lucy bag!!! My mom ordered me a medium sketch tote, literally minutes before I saw that bag on this thread! She said she tried to call both Dooney and Disney and neither could help her but maybe with that tag information, we can get further. I think I might try to call WDW merchandising and see if they can find it. I bet they put out a limited number (to test or introduce :confused3) and they sold out quickly.

OMG, I HAVE to have that mysterious Lucy bag!!! My mom ordered me a medium sketch tote, literally minutes before I saw that bag on this thread! She said she tried to call both Dooney and Disney and neither could help her but maybe with that tag information, we can get further. I think I might try to call WDW merchandising and see if they can find it. I bet they put out a limited number (to test or introduce :confused3) and they sold out quickly.

The best part about getting that bag was I paid $212.00 with shipping, so only $2.00 over msrp which is less than what I would have paid in taxes:) Hopefully, they make more styles with that fabric-I think it will hold up better than the regular white sketch.

The best part about getting that bag was I paid $212.00 with shipping, so only $2.00 over msrp which is less than what I would have paid in taxes:) Hopefully, they make more styles with that fabric-I think it will hold up better than the regular white sketch.

That's awesome! I wonder why she bought it and sold it right away. :confused3

Hi, the numbers are 7 38843 90953 1

Great! I'm emailing WDW merchandising right now!

Hi
let us know if you were lucky enough to order it :)

Oh I definitely will! They emailed me back an automatic message saying if you are looking for a product, call this number. My mom is going to call tomorrow so hopefully we will find out more.

do you have measurements for this? I have an ipad, but it's encased in an otterbox so I don't break it:rotfl:. So...I'm looking for a case to keep the lint out. the ipad cases are too small. hoping for a smaller laptop case that's cool.

thanks!

I don't have the laptop sleeve with me but it fits up to a 15 inch computer. Another great thing.. it is reversible. Hope that helps:)

I was in MK briefly on Sunday and I didn't spot any Lucy bags, but I did see the duffel tote in the Emporium. We were on the podcast cruise and I would prefer the cruise line duffel over the sketch given the difference in colors (khaki vs blue handles). I think long term use and wear/tear and the cruise line would hold up better. But the price tag is just too much to justify a nonleather bag.

That being said, we left the park with no bags and went to the Orlando outlets for our usual Character premiere park merchandise check (we try to buy outlet whenever possible). They have pink minnies lining up their back wall by the register. I believe the prices are the same as their sale prices. $44 for the small one and I can't remember the price on the larger bag but it's consistent for what I've seen. They must have a TON of those bags left...

I also wanted to extend a very HUGE thanks to those of you who gave Disney a piece of your mind about these heart medallions. I ordered a black margot and a patty pouchette (it's my namesake, I couldn't resist:rolleyes1) on black friday, cancelled the order and placed it again on cyber monday to catch the best sale and separated the orders so I could get two cosmetic bags....Sounds nuts to most but I know I can find like minds in here :grouphug:

The bags came in as I left for my pretrip before the podcast cruise with no medallion but I was reading up on the all the news on my phone (haven't figured out how to post on my phone...my android doesn't let me log in) and with all the holiday rush, I hadn't had a chance to join in the disney dooney revolution. I received my emails and my medallions a week ago thanks to the hard work of all of you, and you each have my sincerest thanks! :goodvibes

Patty,

When you saw the large weekender/duffle bag, what did you think of the placement? I'd like to order one on disneystore.com but want to make sure I'd get a good Mickey, Minnie, and castle. I'm thinking that with so much surface area, you would definitely get at least one of each of what I mentioned. Did you look at them closely and happen to notice the placement on them? Thanks. Lisa

Hallowishes, here is some pixiedust: for your almost here trip :cool1: Hope you have fun Dooney shopping and we look forward to your reports :yay:

thanks so much!! i cant wait to get there ... and i wont want to leave! but i look forward to getting my friends here some photos and maybe some info! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter