• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana::banana::banana:
I got my medallion in the mail today from WDW merchandise services! I did not think that I would get it! It's already attached nicely to my bag. :goodvibes

Congratulations :dance3: What bag was it for and did they send you the right color leather strap? Hopefully, this will be the start for all of us waiting for ours :yay:

Has anybody else had difficulty registering their tote on the D&B website? It keeps telling me it can't verify my registration. I'm using the numbers found on a slip of paper (like a sticker sheet) that was inside my packaging. I have the bag ID# from the inside of my purse, I have the style number and color, but there are 2 small rectangular shaped areas on the sticker sheet where it looks like a sticker was removed. Was the registration number on that removed part?

Mine didnt like the registration either. I bought mine at the emporium at Mk and I LOVE it!!!!

I will be listing a blue Erica and black mini margot on the facebook page soon! I just bought the disneyland wallet from the pp who was selling on here, I am so excited! So for this Christmas I got the Princess Pop black satchel and wristlet from my dad and I bought myself the Disneyland wallet:cloud9:

Congratulations :dance3: What bag was it for and did they send you the right color leather strap? Hopefully, this will be the start for all of us waiting for ours :yay:

I got the White Balloon collette and yes they did send the right colored strap!

Mine didnt like the registration either. I bought mine at the emporium at Mk and I LOVE it!!!!

registration??? I didn't have any papers in mine.

The way I understand it, the first d & b bags did not come with any registration stuff. I tried to register mine with d & b and the website would not let me. I was told by a rep at d & b that they would not register the disney bags. Now I bought my dd a bag for Christmas and it did come with a registration form, but I have not looked at it yet.

I received two emails from disney saying that they are sending my dangles for two of my bags. Nothing about the third one yet and the one they are missing is from the first order. I guess we'll see what happens.

I also just received an e-mail that the heart for my Colette bag (ordered on cyber Monday) has shipped today :dance3: Should have it some time next week :woohoo:

Hi,
I live in the UK and want to buy a DISNEY SKETCH TASSELTOTE BAG BY DOONEY & BOURKE I have seen them on disneystore.com and phoned up but they just send you a random one where as I'm fussy and want a really cute one with Mickey and Minnie on it is their anywhere online I can get one with good placements I've seen afew on ebay but they are more expensive than Disney but maybe that is because some have good placements, I'm not planning a trip for the next few years and by then they might not sell them anymore can anyone please help.

I might have changed my mind I like the Disney Sketch Crossbody Bag in Pink so cute off to look on ebay again.

Thank you and Happy New Year.
Wendy x.

Hi,
I live in the UK and want to buy a DISNEY SKETCH TASSELTOTE BAG BY DOONEY & BOURKE I have seen them on disneystore.com and phoned up but they just send you a random one where as I'm fussy and want a really cute one with Mickey and Minnie on it is their anywhere online I can get one with good placements I've seen afew on ebay but they are more expensive than Disney but maybe that is because some have good placements, I'm not planning a trip for the next few years and by then they might not sell them anymore can anyone please help.

I might have changed my mind I like the Disney Sketch Crossbody Bag in Pink so cute off to look on ebay again.

Thank you and Happy New Year.
Wendy x.

Hi, there are a few really nice sellers that would try to get the placement and ship worldwide. One of them is fourparks and another is mydisneystuff. Hope that helps:goodvibes

Actually, I have an extra pink crossbody bag. What placement were you looking for? I have never shipped to the UK but would do it. It is the first set of crossbody bags that has the leather trim on it.

Thank you for the help I didn't know you could do that I'll have a look.

The placements I'm looking for is Mickey on the front and very cute do you have a picture and is it (I hate to ask) in excellent condition I'm very picky, how much is it please?

I just can't decide which one the only thing putting me off the white one is I've read they can go yellow and the straps mark but it's so cute, but I love the pink one the prices are not much different should I go for a meduim or a small one that's what I need to decide.

I also like the yellow crossbody, they are so small do you think if I ordered it from disney I'd get lucky and get good placement?

Thank you once again you have been so helpful. I've just seen the clock I must stop looking very soon.

Thank you for the help I didn't know you could do that I'll have a look.

The placements I'm looking for is Mickey on the front and very cute do you have a picture and is it (I hate to ask) in excellent condition I'm very picky, how much is it please?

I just can't decide which one the only thing putting me off the white one is I've read they can go yellow and the straps mark but it's so cute, but I love the pink one the prices are not much different should I go for a meduim or a small one that's what I need to decide.

I also like the yellow crossbody, they are so small do you think if I ordered it from disney I'd get lucky and get good placement?

Thank you once again you have been so helpful. I've just seen the clock I must stop looking very soon.

I am sending you a message now:)

Hi Everyone,
You may or may not remember me from a couple weeks ago, my purse was somehow switched when it was shipped back to me and Mickey and Minnie were not on the purse at all, always being cut off. Well with your encouragement, I sent my purse back to Disney. I just got it back today and I nearly cried it is so perfect. I wanted to share the photos with you all and thank you again for encouraging me to do this. I felt a little selfish at first, but the fact is my DH did work extra side jobs to save for it and it meant a lot to me that we got what we paid for, and a purse with Mickey and Minnie is what we paid for. Anyway, thank you so much, I am so pleased with my gift. Here it is...
DSCN7622.jpg

DSCN7623.jpg

He also got me the balloon wristlet to use kind of like a wallet (so I can grab the few important things when I don't want the whole bag) so I was happy to see the balloons made it on, though I didn't request it. (My only request was M&M.) I also love the castle so perfectly centered n the back.

Thanks again and Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Oh, a couple questions. I didn't get any papers either but tehre is a sticker with a number in the bottom of the purse. Is that all I need to register it? And sill I guess but why do I register it? Is there a warranty? Also, the little charm that I didn't pay attention to. We were thinking of getting it engraved, maybe with a little message and my info if it gets lost, has anyone done that? Seems to be metal, wonder if it is possible?

Hi Everyone,
You may or may not remember me from a couple weeks ago, my purse was somehow switched when it was shipped back to me and Mickey and Minnie were not on the purse at all, always being cut off. Well with your encouragement, I sent my purse back to Disney. I just got it back today and I nearly cried it is so perfect. I wanted to share the photos with you all and thank you again for encouraging me to do this. I felt a little selfish at first, but the fact is my DH did work extra side jobs to save for it and it meant a lot to me that we got what we paid for, and a purse with Mickey and Minnie is what we paid for. Anyway, thank you so much, I am so pleased with my gift. Here it is...

<snip>

He also got me the balloon wristlet to use kind of like a wallet (so I can grab the few important things when I don't want the whole bag) so I was happy to see the balloons made it on, though I didn't request it. (My only request was M&M.) I also love the castle so perfectly centered n the back.

Thanks again and Happy New Year to all of you!!!

I love the placement on your new handbag! Now you can carry it and not always be thinking about the one you really wanted, like you probably would have if you had kept the first one they sent. I'm so glad you followed through with WDW on this.

I love the placement on your new handbag! Now you can carry it and not always be thinking about the one you really wanted, like you probably would have if you had kept the first one they sent. I'm so glad you followed through with WDW on this.

Thank you :lovestruc I sent DH a photo at work and he said "wow, it looks a lot like the one I picked out!" So, we are happy, thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter