Dooney Bags in the Parks

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

My Mother and I are super excited to shop in the parks for our first Dooney Bags. Can anyone tell me what kind of selection and where is the best place to buy? We will be in all the parks and at Disney Springs.

Thank you!!!!

Every park has Dooney bags. Best spots to check them out will be Uptown Jewelers in MK and World of Disney at Disney Springs

Also keep in mind if you or anyone in your party has an AP you get your 10% off

They are also at Mousegears in Epcot. They are available at one of the shops in HS on the main street, sorry can't remember the name. I'm not sure I've ever seen them at AK but you will have no problems finding them at any of the other parks. They are pretty much the same things in all the shops. Usually there is a cross body letter carrier, a shopper of some sort then various designs of other types. They have a mix of leather and coated cotton. The only problem I've ever found is the selection is either very small like the letter carrier or very big, I don't think I've ever seen what I would call a medium. If you go to the disney store on line, you will get a good look at the sizes that are normally available. It will not necessarily have the current ones offered in the parks but it's a good cross section.

Thank you!! I think I want a smaller one to use to carry a few things and my phone. I just wanted to see them in person and not order online, so that's why I was asking. We'll check out the Market Place at DS first!

Every park has Dooney bags. Best spots to check them out will be Uptown Jewelers in MK and World of Disney at Disney Springs

Also keep in mind if you or anyone in your party has an AP you get your 10% off

For the record, Uptown Jewelers was closed at the beginning of August. They have Dooney bags in the Emporium, but not the new releases (such as Its a Small World). The only place to buy Its a Small World is at the Co-Op in Disney Springs. If you're looking for a wide selection, I would just go there. Sad, because I loved buying my bag on Main Street. This past trip I had to settle.

Oh, and Chase card (credit AND debit) members get 10% off as well. :)

For the record, Uptown Jewelers was closed at the beginning of August. They have Dooney bags in the Emporium, but not the new releases (such as Its a Small World). The only place to buy Its a Small World is at the Co-Op in Disney Springs. If you're looking for a wide selection, I would just go there. Sad, because I loved buying my bag on Main Street. This past trip I had to settle.

Oh, and Chase card (credit AND debit) members get 10% off as well. :)
For good?

I have found that some store have different selections too. Disney is great about returns with a receipt. I have not made a purchase then went back later and it's gone (in general too, not just Dooney :oops:). If you are able to buy and then return if needed it's a good option.

In addition to the Emporium I've always found the best selection at WOD (I have 3 Dooney's and hopefully will be picking up a 4th either next week or in Nov. :D). Also one of the gift shops upstairs in the Grand Floridian seems to generally have a decent selection.

Thank you everyone!! You guys are the BEST! I am counting my days until I can walk into one of the stores mentioned above and buy my Dooney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter