Dooney and Bourke - New at DLP

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Enough of the food - will post Fuente del Oro demain as I can't look at any more :scared1:

On Main Street in the Main Street Motors shop , which is on the right hand side on the corner opposite Main Street Deli, I found these Dooney and Bourke bags and wristlets :wizard: They come from WDW and they are new to DLP, arrived within the last couple of weeks.

Disney13052011116.jpg

Disney13052011117.jpg

Disney13052011126.jpg

Disney13052011124.jpg

Disney13052011125.jpg

Disney13052011123.jpg

Disney13052011122.jpg

Disney13052011118.jpg

Disney13052011120.jpg

Disney13052011121.jpg

im guessing thats an expensive name? im not one for designers, BUT i love love these bags, might just have to pop in and have a look hehe

They (Dooney and Bourke) are really big in America but not at all here in France. I don't know about the UK

In loads of TR to WDW people rave about them and collect them so there is a big demand for the new designs that come out every year

Don't know how they will sell in DLP ?

Don't know how they will sell in DLP ?

I wonder. I'm not sure how popular they are in the UK - I hadn't heard of them before our last trip to WDW when they were selling like hot cakes but I'm not into designer stuff anyway so what do I know!! :rotfl: My eldest DD and I looked at some and liked the white ones (doesn't look like DLP is doing those) but not enought to buy one. :rotfl2:

They look really cute, not sure I could spend that much for dd to pretend to be mummy running around with my bag :rotfl: i have to hide my guess bag from her otherwise I would find her in her play shop with it :rotfl2:

I don't think I will be allowed anywhere near these, my DH doesn't understand my Radley obsession!! :rolleyes1 They are lovely, but I think I would rather spend the money on lunch in Auberge ;)

We saw these on our trip at Easter they were in the large clothing store in the village. I'd never heard of them before either but they really are gorgeous, (the princess ones my favourite), sadly couldn't convince hubby that I 'needed' one though :rotfl2:

Ooh these are gorgeous and its my Bday after I get back and I never get anything for bdays and xmas... I wonder if I can be stingy with the spending money and sneak in and buy myself one hehe

I was thinking 'Aw, something I could take home for myself'... until I saw the price :lmao:

I'll make do with my folding cloth shopping bag I bought last year!

:scared1: at the prices. DD would really like the last pink bag but it doesn't look as if it would hold much.

Ohh I want!
I was tempted in WDW in October but couldn't justify spending that much money on a bag. Now I'm going to be tempted all over again, but this time I actually won't have the money.
:sad2:

I know several people who would like those. I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend that much on a bag that size though:eek:

I have the the first black one. I got almost exactly a year ago at WDW. It was a special present for overcoming a big trial in my life.
I have never spent that much on a purse (I spend less than 1/4 of the price of that bag on most of my purses), but I have to say that I have carried it EVERY day for the past year and it looks as good as new! My purses typically last me about 6 months.
The sides have snaps that, if unsnapped, give you more room in the purse. This is handy if you have little ones that have stuff (ie. cups, diapers, wipes, etc) that you need to carry along.
I'm a pretty simple gal and like how the purse goes with just about everything I wear. That was another selling point for me. :) I like the princess one, but it wouldn't go with as much of my wardrobe, etc. I usually carry the same purse everyday until it wears out. I'm not gentle with my purses and my twins torture my purse, but this one has lasted and still looks good!
I get compliments on it all the time. I doubt I will ever spend that much on a purse again, but if it lasts me another year, it will have cost me about the same as I would have spent on 4 purses that would have only lasted me 6 months each. :)
Rachel

D&B are a very popular brand at back home. If you go to the US Disney website several of them are on sale. You would have to pay in US dollars but they are about 20% off. I have the the pink one in blue and it's great as a day bag in the parks. Used on our last visit to DLP and it was perfect in my cell phone, wristlet, passes, and a few person items fit. I love the quality.

D&B are a very popular brand at back home. If you go to the US Disney website several of them are on sale. You would have to pay in US dollars but they are about 20% off. I have the the pink one in blue and it's great as a day bag in the parks. Used on our last visit to DLP and it was perfect in my cell phone, wristlet, passes, and a few person items fit. I love the quality.

i love the look of the pink one how much was this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter