Doofenshmirtz Slush at Epcott?

nolenbelledavis

Mouseketeer
I read someone saying that they thought it was great, but that you have to know it's there to get it and for the life of me, I can't find a post about it anywhere.

Can anyone give me the details on how to get the Doofenshmirtz slush? My kids would love that!

TIA!

It is in a little hut beside a bunch of drums that your kids will want to play on. We bought two of them. Nothing special, but the container is cool. I had lots of people at food and wine stop me to ask where they could get one. I believe it is near Morocco.

Rob

It is offered at the African Outpost just after the bridge past China and before you arrive at Germany. I have never had one so I can't say anything about how they taste.

They also serve them at the fife and drum in the American pavilion. Saw a lot of kids enjoying these this trip. :)

My boys are Phineas and Ferb die hards and I didnt know about these! We will be trying them in April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter