Doodlebug25413 Escape Wedding 4/11/16- PICTURE HEAVY POSTS!!

Love the new Boots. I see what you mean when you put both side by side.

I heard they have great dresses at David's Bridal at good prices. I am sure with the help of your bestie you'll find "the one". Good Luck!

If I had the choice between Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake, I would do Bay Lake just for the monorail access. Plus it is walking distance to MK. You can easily take the monorail to the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian too which is always fun. You can boat over to WL if you want which is another plus. The only reason I would stay at WL would be if you are on a tighter budget, WL is always cheaper than BLT.

As for the wedding, the outside photographer does count as a guest so that is no good if you want a memories package. I wanted to hire the Roots for my vow renewal (when I was originally planning to have it on WDW property) and they told me that they would be counted as guests. Maybe you could use the disney photographer for the ceremony but use outside photographer for before and after. The Roots gave me a price by the hour to do this. I had asked DFTW if I could replace the photographer in the wedding package with a photo shoot in the park and pay for the difference in price. They said that this could be done depending on my wedding planner. As for decoration for the aisle, you need to go through Disney Floral as they will not allow you to bring in your own decorations. I know 'cause when I was planning my vow renewal at Disney I called them to ask all these questions. You can maybe bring your own and the day of just play dumb and tell them you did not know. I doubt they will stop you on your wedding day.Just make sure it is simple.

Hope that helps.:goodvibes

CRAP! I knew it. Dang it on the guest part. Well, here's my thing, I want all good photos, not some ok and then some wonderful. I got a price list from Roots tonight, it's a hit on the budget, but I really love their work. And I think we will get wonderful photos. My Bestie & I talked tonight, and she said to really go with an outside. She had Randy Chapman, so I'm going to price him out as well, but I'm going to assume he won't be much different. I can have them for the ceremony, the in room party (oh lord, there's the blackmail shots ha ha) and then the dessert party/cruise. It's going to hit my budget by doing that plus I'll have to bump up to the Escape package, which might save me on the in room thing. I don't know. I'll have to price it out. I just do not want to be disappointed if I don't get a good Disney photographer & my photos come out ok. Or I get the one that is just cranky. Ugh, what a pain. But I'll figure something out.

I think the only reason why I would really stay this time at WLV is because the wedding will be there. I can't base my whole trip on just that. We can always stay there again. I just know we will be back & forth to the room with the baby.

I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE AND LOVE IT!! It will be in on 7/16. I am so stinking happy!!!
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

the one 4.jpg the one 2.jpg the one.jpg

This was the last dress I tried on. And the girl (I'm awful,I can't remember her name) had pulled this from my favorites list that I had saved. I actually wasn't planning on anything like this, because the retail price was out of my budget, like a lot. But it was on sale within my budget. The picture on the website at David's does not do this dress justice. AT. ALL. It has this beautiful lace overlay that is soft and beautiful sparkly beading throughout. And honestly, I never thought I'd like a halter top, but this was just perfect! I was seriously hesitant on this when she pulled it to show me, because I knew which one it was. And I thought, she was pulling a fast one on me to get a higher sale. Well, she told me after I said yes (after I had asked what the cost was & I said yes), that she checked the price on it before she even pulled it for me. When she saw it was in my budget range, she did it. THAT is a good sales girl!

I had tried on like 8 other dresses. This is #2 contender:

5.2.jpg 5.5.jpg
Excuse the bottom hanging over, I'm short so everything looks long on me. We just loved the train and back on this. The back part laced up like a corset. And along the one side was this beautiful beading and bling. It was a beautiful gown. My bestie picked it out, she has good taste!

#3 Contender:

2.7.jpg 2.jpg
I actually tried this one on twice because I just wasn't sure on it. I loved the softness of the skirt and had a concern about my tattoo showing if I chose to wear my hair up. (It's a big one) So the back part kinda covered it somewhat. But then I couldn't wear my jewelry that Kevin bought me that I love so much. And that kinda bugged me.

Here are the others I tried on.

7.5.jpg 6.4.jpg 4.3.jpg
I seemed to have had this expression a lot. ha ha

3.2.jpg 1.4.jpg 1.jpg
Second one I was trying to keep the girls in and same dress looks like I'm doing the funky chicken ha ha

8.jpg 8.2.jpg
Yea no. Definitely not this one. The second shot I was talking to the baby.

I know what you mean about the photographer. That was one element I did not want to skimp out on too. The pictures are the most important because after the wedding those are the ones you will refer back to to remember the whole day. I love the Roots! I would so use them if I was doing my vow renewal at Disney. Now I have to hope that the Hawaiian photographer I found is good but I already like his portfolio so that is a good sign.

I love the dress you picked out. It is so perfect on you. It is very romantic and very slimming. I so regretted getting a strapless gown for my wedding. It kept slipping down with the weight of the material. You did well to get a halter top. You won't have to worry about that. You look beautiful. Great job!

I love the dress you picked out! I got my second dress from David's (yes you read that right my second dress) Just an FYI if you're staying on property you don't have to pay for parking at the parks. We like to have a rental car for at least part of our trips... Same goes with an AP (if you bump up to Escape) no need to pay for parking with a valid one.

I love your dress!!! It's so pretty and romantic looking. I'm a sucker for lace gowns. :) I really like the train on it, too.

Just started following along! The dress you picked is beautiful! It looks so flattering and amazing on you!!!! You will be a beautiful bride!!!!!

Thank you ladies! That makes me feel special. I felt like a princess. I guess when you cry and get butterflies in your stomach it means it's the one? ha ha

My Godmother was over yesterday for a visit, and I showed her the picture and she was so excited. I told her I wanted her to come with me to the fitting when it comes in. She was so excited.

Now I need to figure out what kind of hair piece/veil I'm doing. I know I don't want to do anything too sparkly or ornate since I don't want to take away from the gown.

Just started following along! The dress you picked is beautiful! It looks so flattering and amazing on you!!!! You will be a beautiful bride!!!!!

Thanks for tagging along!

I love the dress you picked out! I got my second dress from David's (yes you read that right my second dress) Just an FYI if you're staying on property you don't have to pay for parking at the parks. We like to have a rental car for at least part of our trips... Same goes with an AP (if you bump up to Escape) no need to pay for parking with a valid one.

Oh duh. Well, looks like we might be bumping up to the Escape if I do the outside photographers. I'm not terribly worried about having the AP's, since my husbands will go to waste, he won't get any use out of it unfortunately.
I might if I spend a lot of time visiting my girlfriend. (Which might be quite possible)

20150602_180442 (600x800).jpg

Here is a better picture of the detail on the front. Now I have to start lifting weights to get my jiggly arms into shape lol

I already know that I'm almost 95% certain I'm going to hire an outside photographer. I keep seeing & reading more & more bad reviews on Disney Photography. Which annoys me, because in my eyes, Disney is supposed to be
"Top Notch". And they're putting out not so delightful work. Seriously?!

Ok, now I'm having a dilema:

I have read that Wilderness Lodge is about to under go major construction. And appears they are adding lakeside cottages (like the poly's but not over the water), and revamping the pool etc.
From what I have read, projected start date is sometime this year, ending around 2017. So it's explaining why Sunrise Terrace location is now off the DFTW site as a location.

So now I'm worried that with them undergoing all that construction, how is that going to affect Sunrise Terrace? And it's very apparent that they will not be done in time for our wedding in April 2016.
So do I suck it up & choose a different location or try to ride it out?

When I call DFTW when I'm ready to book it, do I have to give them the location then or will they give me time to make a final decision?

The other location that is even close to the Wilderness Lodge look is Canada Pavillion. Which is beautiful, I love the whole mountain theme, and the waterfall. But is the $700 price jump worth it for 8 people?
Wedding Gazebo at Yacht Club is pretty. But not exactly what I've imagined in my head with the whole rustic country wedding theme I'm going for. But is a contender.
Wedding Pavillion is out, as that is just too formal for us.
Sea Breeze Point is out, because that is where my girlfriend got married, and I'm not about to do that. And it's more beachy-boardwalk nostaliga themed, not us.

I guess now that I'm jumping the cost with the $3000 price difference between the packages, and more then likely about $3000+ for an outside photographer, I'm seriously going to have to majorly cut costs somewhere.
This is so frustrating. Am I worrying too much? Thinking into this too much?

I already know that I'm almost 95% certain I'm going to hire an outside photographer. I keep seeing & reading more & more bad reviews on Disney Photography. Which annoys me, because in my eyes, Disney is supposed to be

I have read that Wilderness Lodge is about to under go major construction. And appears they are adding lakeside cottages (like the poly's but not over the water), and revamping the pool etc.
From what I have read, projected start date is sometime this year, ending around 2017. So it's explaining why Sunrise Terrace location is now off the DFTW site as a location.

So now I'm worried that with them undergoing all that construction, how is that going to affect Sunrise Terrace? And it's very apparent that they will not be done in time for our wedding in April 2016.

When I call DFTW when I'm ready to book it, do I have to give them the location then or will they give me time to make a final decision?

The other location that is even close to the Wilderness Lodge look is Canada Pavillion. Which is beautiful, I love the whole mountain theme, and the waterfall. But is the $700 price jump worth it for 8 people?
Wedding Gazebo at Yacht Club is pretty. But not exactly what I've imagined in my head with the whole rustic country wedding theme I'm going for. But is a contender.
Sea Breeze Point is out, because that is where my girlfriend got married, and I'm not about to do that. And it's more beachy-boardwalk nostaliga themed, not us.

I guess now that I'm jumping the cost with the $3000 price difference between the packages, and more then likely about $3000+ for an outside photographer, I'm seriously going to have to majorly cut costs somewhere.

Man, that's tough. :( When you contact Disney to book, generally you give them your top choice plus a backup in case another bride wants the same location on the same day. At least that's what we did. They should be pretty upfront with you about how badly the construction might affect your ceremony.

Of the other choices, I think the Gazebo is gorgeous but Canada fits more with your theme. What outside photographers are you considering?

Man, that's tough. :( When you contact Disney to book, generally you give them your top choice plus a backup in case another bride wants the same location on the same day. At least that's what we did. They should be pretty upfront with you about how badly the construction might affect your ceremony.

Of the other choices, I think the Gazebo is gorgeous but Canada fits more with your theme. What outside photographers are you considering?

Well, that's a little reassuring that I don't have to have a 100% decision right then at the phone call. I can do top 2 or 3. I'm only concerned on the date really. That's our anniversary.
I'll make the Gazebo work if Sunrise Terrace is out.

I have received info from the Roots already, and I sent off for Randy Chapman. Randy did my girlfriends wedding, and I liked her photos & his personality too. I've been following the Roots blog & just others pictures on here as well.
Love their portfolio's.

It's all going to work out, even if I have to drink my way thru it to ease the stress of everything. LOL

If you're going to have to change venues have you thought about Swan/Dolphin? There are no guest limits on their wedding/vow renewal packages and you can customize as much or as little as you want.

OH NOOOO! That really sucks. I would not risk the Wilderness Lodge if construction is going on. I think they have to be upfront with you when you call DFTW.

I love the Canada Pavillion, so beautiful in the morning with all the lush gardens. Ironically it was on my short list when I was looking for locations even though I am from Canada and it would have been kind of silly to get married in "fake" Canada when I could get married in the real place.:laughing:
I saw this amazing wedding The Roots shot in Epcot and I fell in love: http://rootweddings.com/blog/tag/canada-pavilion/. However I get that the price difference hurts and I think if you pick this location DFTW imposes transportation for you to get a coach to drive your guest into the park so that will cost you extra too. Honestly it just feels like DFTW constantly tries to nickel and dime their brides. There are always extras here, extras there, it just never ends. If you can't afford the extra cost than don't do it. The photography is more important. The gazebo is still really pretty and I am sure you can make it work.

Another option, like the previous poster mentioned, is to have a Swan/Dolphin wedding where you have no guest limit and you can customize the wedding to your liking. It will cost you the same as having an escape wedding but you can choose to bring your own decorations, you can customize your flowers, use your own photographer, etc. Plus your are right on the Boardwalk and right next to BC and YC or BWV so you can take really great pics at any of those locations. I had contacted "Just Marry" when I was looking into the Disney wedding, Leanna McDonald answered my questions right away and she was so nice and helpful. You can get an idea of price and locations here: http://justmarry.com/weddingpackages/swan/ and on the DIS Boards here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/swan-dolphin-weddings-faq.1055624/. You can get a better view on the locations here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/swan-dolphin-wedding-venues/.
I think the Crescent Terrace would be perfect for your wedding theme. You can customize the whole wedding or you can choose one of their preset wedding packages. At the time, I was looking into the intimate package. This was the info the planner gave me: There is a $2,030 site fee and the intimate package I was looking into was $1,520. I could have as many guest as I liked and included the officiant, personal floral which included a bouquet, a boutonniere, and two white pedistals with arrangements, Professional photographer for one hour and a musician of my choice for the ceremony. The photographers they use are Ginger Midgett, Randy Chapman or Regina Hymann. You can choose which photographer you like best for the package. If you want to add or remove items from the packages, or use your own photographer (like the Roots) then you would need to do "a la carte" price quotation with the wedding planner. Maybe it would be worth you looking into it.

Here are some pics of wedding that took place at Swan/Dolphin and can give you a better feel for the place.
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2012/11/wedding-photography-at-disneys-swan.html
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2014/09/wedding-photography-at-walt-disney.html
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2011/07/michelle-russells-walt-disney-world.html
http://justmarry.com/intimate-destination-affair/
https://www.thecanovasphotography.c...dding-orlando-florida-wedding-elise-and-ryan/

And if you want to hear a podcast about a Swan/Dolphin wedding: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2013/07/24/swan-dolphin-wedding-spotlight-faith-max/

Hope that help!

Last edited:
If you're going to have to change venues have you thought about Swan/Dolphin? There are no guest limits on their wedding/vow renewal packages and you can customize as much or as little as you want.

Well, I've decided that once my girlfriend gets settled next month at her new house (OMG it's less then 3 weeks & she's going to be gone :oops: :guilty: ) I will be taking a mini trip to see her new house & visit with her.
And while there we already talked that we will do a site visiting/journaling trip so I can see everything again & make a final decision. It's been a good few years since I've been-- I haven't even seen the new Fantasyland expansion.
Plus will have munchkin with me, so we can do a test on how he will be next year.

I will be including the Swan & Dolphin.

OH NOOOO! That really sucks. I would not risk the Wilderness Lodge if construction is going on. I think they have to be upfront with you when you call DFTW.

I love the Canada Pavillion, so beautiful in the morning with all the lush gardens. Ironically it was on my short list when I was looking for locations even though I am from Canada and it would have been kind of silly to get married in "fake" Canada when I could get married in the real place.:laughing:
I saw this amazing wedding The Roots shot in Epcot and I fell in love: http://rootweddings.com/blog/tag/canada-pavilion/. However I get that the price difference hurts and I think if you pick this location DFTW imposes transportation for you to get a coach to drive your guest into the park so that will cost you extra too. Honestly it just feels like DFTW constantly tries to nickel and dime their brides. There are always extras here, extras there, it just never ends. If you can't afford the extra cost than don't do it. The photography is more important. The gazebo is still really pretty and I am sure you can make it work.

Another option, like the previous poster mentioned, is to have a Swan/Dolphin wedding where you have no guest limit and you can customize the wedding to your liking. It will cost you the same as having an escape wedding but you can choose to bring your own decorations, you can customize your flowers, use your own photographer, etc. Plus your are right on the Boardwalk and right next to BC and YC or BWV so you can take really great pics at any of those locations. I had contacted "Just Marry" when I was looking into the Disney wedding, Leanna McDonald answered my questions right away and she was so nice and helpful. You can get an idea of price and locations here: http://justmarry.com/weddingpackages/swan/ and on the DIS Boards here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/swan-dolphin-weddings-faq.1055624/. You can get a better view on the locations here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/swan-dolphin-wedding-venues/.
I think the Crescent Terrace would be perfect for your wedding theme. You can customize the whole wedding or you can choose one of their preset wedding packages. At the time, I was looking into the intimate package. This was the info the planner gave me: There is a $2,030 site fee and the intimate package I was looking into was $1,520. I could have as many guest as I liked and included the officiant, personal floral which included a bouquet, a boutonniere, and two white pedistals with arrangements, Professional photographer for one hour and a musician of my choice for the ceremony. The photographers they use are Ginger Midgett, Randy Chapman or Regina Hymann. You can choose which photographer you like best for the package. If you want to add or remove items from the packages, or use your own photographer (like the Roots) then you would need to do "a la carte" price quotation with the wedding planner. Maybe it would be worth you looking into it.

Here are some pics of wedding that took place at Swan/Dolphin and can give you a better feel for the place.
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2012/11/wedding-photography-at-disneys-swan.html
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2014/09/wedding-photography-at-walt-disney.html
http://jenniferwernethphotography.blogspot.ca/2011/07/michelle-russells-walt-disney-world.html
http://justmarry.com/intimate-destination-affair/
https://www.thecanovasphotography.c...dding-orlando-florida-wedding-elise-and-ryan/

And if you want to hear a podcast about a Swan/Dolphin wedding: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2013/07/24/swan-dolphin-wedding-spotlight-faith-max/

Hope that help!

You're making it harder for me now!! LOL

Thank you so much sweetie. I think I might just check into this

Your dress is beautiful! Oddly enough, your #2 contender is the same as my #2 contender! :lmao:

I'm with the others about not really being able to risk it regarding construction at WL. I hope you guys get it sorted out!

So I had to go to the jewelry store to get my "pretty things" (as Kevin calls them) that he gave me at Christmas checked & stuff for the warranty.
While I was there waiting, I happened to be browsing (yea what chick doesn't?!) and saw the ring to my set. And I HAD to try it on. I actually didn't think it had a ring to it.
So here it is:

View attachment 99800

Soooooo OF COURSE I texted him and asked if we could get it for my actual engagement & wedding ring. It was on sale too. And he said, "well, I only got that card so I could get you something really nice for Christmas. The necklace and earrings are almost paid off and I was gonna cut the card....." So I left with my sad face hanging low and mopey. Pitiful.
Then later on that evening he texted me and said "go ahead and get it. I can't say no you're my baby". I about cried
So tomorrow I will be heading back to the mall to get my ring!! :banana: :banana:

And here's Little Boo Boo at the beach:

View attachment 99811 View attachment 99812

He didn't quite know what to make of the sand. And was a little nervous with the waves. Water was a bit cold too. So we sat on the blanket & played. The second shot is at the Aquarium in Outerbanks. He was amazed and loved the tanks. I just love that expression on his face. He just loved watching all the fish and sharks. So Living Seas Pavillion is going to be a must when we go!

So now, I get to do a little bride shopping since I'm still fighting with myself over where to stay. I have a feeling I might just end up booking Old Key West. Still debating. GRRRRR

OKW is also more laid back as well, which might be good for Kevin & the baby. Still trying to weigh out my options. Might end up doing BLT or WLV because of the baby, we might be spending a good bit of time at Magic Kingdom.
Who would have thought that choosing a hotel would be this difficult. I mean seriously, c'mon.

Thank you on my ring. I'm so happy. It had to be sized, but I get it back on the 16th. I'm so happy.

Edit: I broke down and sent an interest to Root Photography. I just keep having a heavy heart on how we don't have any photos from when we actually got married and it just still upsets me. And just reading about the mixed reviews and inconsistencies of the Disney Photography, the last thing I want is to have horrible photos. I know the photography is included in the package, but I really want those special memories. And I just don't know if they will capture everything. Hopefully I can swing it in the budget. :sad1:

OK, did some more fun stuff! I went shopping tonight!! Ok, so Pic #1 is the ensemble and I just realized my hand moved and the pictures are all blurry. Sorry. I'll try to get better ones. I bought Kevin's
Wedding day outfit. Although Mr. Picky is already complaining about the jeans being too dark. So they may end up going back. But I asked him to at least humor me. The 2nd pic are the 2 ties I bought. I absolutely
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paisley one. (The dress shirt is white, the picture makes it look cream, but it's not, it's white) And I picked out a striped one just because I liked it.l

View attachment 99932 View attachment 99933

And here I tried to get close ups of the shirt, vest & ties. The vest is a dark navy with a gray back. Holy cow, I take horrible pictures!

View attachment 99935 View attachment 99936

And as a surprise, I bought Kevin his wedding ring in rose gold. I know he won't wear this everyday, but it had a great sale and he needs his own "pretty things" LOL

View attachment 99939

Ok, so we finally fixed the boot fiasco, I think. Just need to make sure the bad boys fit Kevin. I love the new ones. And now seeing them side by side with the others, I'm happy with the new ones.
The boots on the left (shorter darker ones) are the original boots he ordered. The ones on the left are the new choice.

View attachment 100509

Going dress shopping tonight at David's Bridal (I know I know...LOL) So being hopeful. Taking my bestie and her little girl with me. I'm so excited!

Talked to Kevin more about the hotel ordeal. I sent him links of pictures and some you tube video's that the Dis had done. I think it might be Bay Lake. He wants someplace easy to everything and the "train" (as he calls it, ha ha)
but quiet as well. Which I stayed at the Contemporary in the Garden rooms, and they were very lovely and quiet. So I think even if we decided on Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake/Contemp, I think it's going to be ok. After I told him about all bus transportation, and the idea of paying for parking at the parks (we are renting or bringing our car), he kinda didn't like that idea. I also sent him links to Beach/Yacht/Boardwalks too. So will see what he says.

As for the wedding night, I will be staying with my bestie. She hasn't decided if she's going to book a room on property yet or not, since she will only be living a half hour away. I think she's doing it for the conveyance as well. But will figure that out later on. I know I do not want Kevin to see me until the moment.

Now my other issues, will Disney count an outside photographer as a head count. Which if that's the case, I'm having to bump up to the Escape if I choose an outside photographer.
And for the ceremony itself, I want something for the aisle/pews-- like tulle bows with maybe a lavender or sunflower sprig, nothing fresh or fancy. Am I going to have to use Disney Floral to do something like that, or can I just do my own?

I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE AND LOVE IT!! It will be in on 7/16. I am so stinking happy!!!
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

View attachment 100589 View attachment 100590 View attachment 100595

This was the last dress I tried on. And the girl (I'm awful,I can't remember her name) had pulled this from my favorites list that I had saved. I actually wasn't planning on anything like this, because the retail price was out of my budget, like a lot. But it was on sale within my budget. The picture on the website at David's does not do this dress justice. AT. ALL. It has this beautiful lace overlay that is soft and beautiful sparkly beading throughout. And honestly, I never thought I'd like a halter top, but this was just perfect! I was seriously hesitant on this when she pulled it to show me, because I knew which one it was. And I thought, she was pulling a fast one on me to get a higher sale. Well, she told me after I said yes (after I had asked what the cost was & I said yes), that she checked the price on it before she even pulled it for me. When she saw it was in my budget range, she did it. THAT is a good sales girl!

I had tried on like 8 other dresses. This is #2 contender:

View attachment 100591 View attachment 100592
Excuse the bottom hanging over, I'm short so everything looks long on me. We just loved the train and back on this. The back part laced up like a corset. And along the one side was this beautiful beading and bling. It was a beautiful gown. My bestie picked it out, she has good taste!

#3 Contender:

View attachment 100593 View attachment 100594
I actually tried this one on twice because I just wasn't sure on it. I loved the softness of the skirt and had a concern about my tattoo showing if I chose to wear my hair up. (It's a big one) So the back part kinda covered it somewhat. But then I couldn't wear my jewelry that Kevin bought me that I love so much. And that kinda bugged me.

I just got back and you have done so many updates!!! I just caught up on everything and it all looks AMAZING! First off I love your something pretty!! Your ring looks so amazing! and getting it on sale can't beat that! :goodvibes and good luck on getting outside photography I really recommend that you bring someone that will make such a huge difference with the experience I loved having a photographer and being able to capture so many extra memories!

And your dress OMG how beautiful I love it, it looks so amazing! and I am a sucker for lace it looks so amazing! Also I love your husbands new boot choice they look great!

Can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter