Doodlebops DVD's?

Harmony

DIS Veteran
My toddler enjoys the Doodlebops show/music. I've been looking for the DVD and can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I would be able to find it? Thanks in advance.

Don't have any info for your (sorry) except to say that my dd goes crazy over this show too, even though I think it's worse than teletubbies... it drives me up the wall!

Hi!

I just saw a doodlebops dvd at Wal-mart....check there! My daughters also love them....we are going to see them live in March! Goodness!! :rotfl:
Good luck!

Jocie

nerdy_grrl_t said:
Don't have any info for your (sorry) except to say that my dd goes crazy over this show too, even though I think it's worse than teletubbies... it drives me up the wall!

Sorry, but I don't think *anything* could be worse than the Teletubbies! :rotfl2: I was a bit put off by the Doodlebops at first too but I now I think they are cute. Their music is definitely catchy. :flower:

jocie said:
Hi!

I just saw a doodlebops dvd at Wal-mart....check there! My daughters also love them....we are going to see them live in March! Goodness!! :rotfl:
Good luck!

Jocie

Thanks! I'm going to call Wal-Mart tomorrow and see if they have it. Thanks again! :)

Doodlebops things can be found at your local Walmart. I found their CD there by accident. My friend and I are huge fans of them and are going to their show here in Saskatoon in March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter