Don't you wish . . .

sparkle3horn

Mouseketeer
you could search for any character meal at any meal period during a range of dates? That would be soooo much more time efficient. I have only been trying to find things during my four day stint at the end of September, and it consumes me. I cannot imagine having to look for 7 or 10, or more different days!!

Yes I have often thought that would be so useful. You just have to search constantly. I feel sure the closer you get to your date things will start to pop up.

Not just character meals, but across all restaurants. I've been frustrated many times trying to find tables at hard-to-book locations. It's such a pain to have to search each three-hour window of every day.

Right now, the search tool gives you a list of restaurants that are available for the specific time and party size you enter.

Please, Disney, give us a tool that lets us see a week's worth of when a restaurant has openings for a particular party size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter