• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dont you Hate it......

vellamint

DIS Veteran
when you disconnect right before closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or WORSE.......right AT closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARG!!!! :crazy2:

Oh mint, I feel your pain :sad: On my screen Karo won, and on his first night home, too. That was nice for him :cool1:

yea I said in the room I reported him and to enjoy his band, lol

EDIT: Yea Mickey that is why i said that. P.S. Hi

CursedPirate said:
yea I saw pinman as last. Did anyone see that Guest that said someting about shooting us all?

hey pirate !

that is what you were talking about when you said that you were going to report and enjoy your ban ? I am glad I didn't see that either !

CursedPirate said:
yea I saw pinman as last. Did anyone see that Guest that said someting about shooting us all?

I missed that too... maybe some time in the new jungle room would do him some good... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL, I saw the "enjoy your band" and thought you were being nice. I should have known better :rotfl2:

lol you know how much I love to be sarcastic at any given opportunity.

EDIT: BY the way GO BRONCOS!! Now the Colts are walking to the Super Bowl.

I was confused about your comment too cursed, but figured guest must have said something...

On my screen, I showed Out as last... So looks like no matter what...a boy won... :eek:

PeachyT said:
I was confused about your comment too cursed, but figured guest must have said something...
...On my screen, I showed Out as last... So looks like no matter what...a boy won... :eek:
I caught CursedPirate's comment, but not what prompted it.

I did see Karo as last, so he must have said something after my last.

I never really stay up till closing because it is 1:00 for me here. I don't know why but I always get bored when I did stay up too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter