dont want 2 lug around 2 gallons

Mysticalbeauty3

Earning My Ears
Hi i just had a question for some of you campers....I am leaving in alittle over 2 weeks....and we are traveling with an infant and will be having to make bottles while we are there....we dont use tap water and dont want to lug around 2 gallons in our carry ons.....do any of you know if they sell gallon jugs of water at fort wilderness or of course any resorts?? if anyone could help that would be great!!

You most likely can buy bottle water at the resort but it would be alot cheaper if you just stop at Winn-Dixie and pick up what you need they are alot cheaper than what you would pay on the resort grounds.

Michelle :sunny:

Since your traveling with a baby you will likely need more than just water. Why not stop at the grocery on the way to the resort, before you hit the WDW area? The prices are reasonable so you can stock up on water, formula diapers etc. We also get snacks, soda and stuff for the adults as well.

If your not renting a car look into one of the town car companies as opposed to mears. For about the same amount you travel alone and most companies offer a free grocery stop.

I do think the small store at the campground sells bottled water I don't remember if it comes in large sizes. Be aware that the prices at the resorts will be significantly more than at the grocery. IE - 2.50 for a small bottle of water!

TJ

ya we are doing the land/sea trip....so we cant stop on the way because they take you right there....and i didnt want to be buying a bunch of bottled water....thats why i was wondering bout gallons....thanks so much for your help though...grocery store idea was good idea....too bad cant go for that idea!.....maybe something at the airport? i dont know im just lost i just dont want to tug around gallons lol

If you can't arrange the town car service how about either taking a cab to the Crossroads grocery store that is near WDW or doing something like Netgrocerer that will deliver groceries to your resort?

T&B

Why not just take along one of those small charcoal water filters used for camping. You'll probably end up with better water than some of those bottle waters that are simply filtered municipal water anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter