Dont miss on Fantasy...

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
It's our first Disney cruise and I'm so excited. It's not until January though lol. So tell me what is a "do not miss" on the Fantasy? Could be anything! Food, activity, game, etc. My kids are 9, 7 and 5 if that helps :)

If your children are in the kids clubs, the adult sun deck area is very nice and much less crowded than the pools deck. Enjoy your cruise.

Mike

We really enjoyed some of the family trivia games. They had a movie one and I would have done poorly if not for my kids! They had a TV theme song one for adults that was fun, too, if the kids are occupied. These are listed in the daily Navigator.

Great thread! :goodvibes Im a newbie to cruising too. Taking my first cruise in Aug.2014 with DS14 and some friends. :teeth:

Fun for all: trivia games, midship detective agency, shuffleboard, theater shows, game shows in D Lounge, family shows (magic, comedy, etc), Aquaduck, so much more.

For adults: adult lounges - each one is different and very cool. try them all. Palo dinner, Remy champagne brunch, spa.

Enjoy!!!

Do the qwest game in DLounge, it is so much fun! Just bring a bunch of random stuff with you in a backpack, ie. suntan lotion, a credit card, highlighter, pencil, etc. The caller of the game asks for random things and you get points if you have them. We had so much fun with this. Make sure you look over the Navigator every night after dinner to plan the following day. We loved the at sea days so we could play games and hang out with each other, my kids were 12 and 13 at the time and they hardly did the clubs at all because we did so much. They are both addicted to bingo now!

Midship detective agency is great and make sure you watch some movies under the stars at night. Also, with the ice cream on deck 11, grab one of the paper drink cups from the drink station and take that to get the ice cream instead of trying to get it on the small cones. Your kids will thank you.

Satellite falls is really neat with the tiles providing a heated seat. Skyline lounge is a favorite of ours on both the Dream and Fantasy, a nice place to relax at the end of the day and talk about what you did while enjoying a cocktail. With DD in high school now she didn't do the family activities this last cruise so I got nothing there. Of all the cruises I have been on our Fantasy cruise was the most laid back and relaxing. It wasn't a case of there isn't stuff to do, it is just that since we have been there done that we were more choosy this time. For the adults we did notice the quiet cove pool was not all that busy which surprised us and we made good use of that area.

Cgolf

Forgot one of the most important things, don't try to do it all, the chaos of that could diminish the fun. Take time to notice the small things hidden gems are all over the place. If you enjoy the trip you will have cruise 2 through infinity to catch up on what you missed:cool1:

cgolf

Satellite falls is really neat with the tiles providing a heated seat.
Cgolf

My favorite adults only hangout! For that time the kids are in the club; bring a book, order a cocktail and enjoy.

I would say the midship detective agency - my kids loved that. Also the Aquaduct is fun and make sure you ride it at night. Skyline lounge was our favorite adult only lounge. Family trivia games were a blast as were the adult ones too (we enjoyed the 70's and 80's music trivia). Self serve ice cream on pool deck - yummy!

If they still have the ventriloquist on board be sure to see her. She was a blast! (and volunteer to help if you can). Also if you can leave the kids in the kids club one night, catch "Match your Mate" in the Tube lounge. It's like the old Newlywed game only a little edgier. A lot of fun.

If they still have the ventriloquist on board be sure to see her. She was a blast! (and volunteer to help if you can). Also if you can leave the kids in the kids club one night, catch "Match your Mate" in the Tube lounge. It's like the old Newlywed game only a little edgier. A lot of fun.
. Love the Match Your Mate game. Have to see it every time.

Disney wishes - made me cry - one of my favorite memories seeing the princesses walk out and waltz and hearing my DS (who is a typical boy and anti-girly things) say "look mom! How pretty!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter