Don't miss dessert

Can't decide on just one...
Chocolate Whiskey Cake @ Le Celier
Maple Creme Brulee @ Le Celier
Jack Daniel's & Bailey's Mousse @ Coral Reef
School Bread @ Norway
Tiramisu @ Mama Melrose's

The coconut flan in Crystal Palace . . . if they ever stop making it I don't know what I'll do!!!!!

Is that mousse from CR very alcohol-y? I don't like a taste of alcohol in my sweets (I like to keep them separate), and I like Bailey's but not JD, but everyone raves about that mousse, so I wonder if I should try it?

If I remember correctly, the CR mousse did has a little taste of the alcohol but not too bad. Actually, I kinda like that taste. It wasn't strong to me at all and I am not a drinker.

pistacchio creme brulee (with the chocolate on the bottom) from Jiko. To DIE FOR!!!! Oh, yeah, and the Cocomisu from Boma. Oh, man....excuse me, please. ...I need to go plan another trip.

Funnel Cake from Sleepy Hollow MK and Tres Leche Cake from Bongos DTD so good it makes me ----->:sad1::lmao:

Funnel Cake from Sleepy Hollow MK and Tres Leche Cake from Bongos DTD so good it makes me ----->:sad1::lmao:

Do you know, I've been going to Disney World since it opened and I NEVER even knew of the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes!!! Where have I been looking? About that Bread Pudding at Ohana: I'm SO GLAD I got ressies here for our next trip. I will definately try it!:goodvibes

:thumbsup2Creme brulee at the Yachtsman is yummy too. Kids liked the painter's pallete because they could play with their food

Do you know, I've been going to Disney World since it opened and I NEVER even knew of the Sleepy Hollow funnel cakes!!! Where have I been looking? About that Bread Pudding at Ohana: I'm SO GLAD I got ressies here for our next trip. I will definately try it!:goodvibes

OMG!!! REALLYYY!!!!!!!!! Your missing out BIG time, my wife and I discovered it on our Honeymoon and always make it a point to get Funnel Cake from there and they have the Mickey Waffles as well check out the menu http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=220#menu, no other park funnel cake can compare

Wow - all of these votes for the bread pudding - is there any way to get it without eating dinner there? Can you just go in and order apps and dessert or something? I imagine you need ADRs?

I want to know the answer to this question too. I love this stuff and we always go when on DP, but did not buy DP last time and probably won't next time either, I'm missing out on my favorite dessert.

I also say Ohanna's Bread Pudding and also the cookie ice cream sandwich from MSB, sugar cookie on top, choc chip on bottom, YUMM-O!!!! :yay:

I want to know the answer to this question too. I love this stuff and we always go when on DP, but did not buy DP last time and probably won't next time either, I'm missing out on my favorite dessert.

I also say Ohanna's Bread Pudding and also the cookie ice cream sandwich from MSB, sugar cookie on top, choc chip on bottom, YUMM-O!!!! :yay:

We're not eating at Ohana (never have as of yet)...the actual food there doesn't appeal to us, but Kona's dinner menu does so we decided to go there one night. But the bread pudding sounds yummy (sorry, I won't go to a restaurant for dinner if the dessert is the only thing that looks appealing)...any chance they would be able to get me some of that at Kona when we have dinner there? I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, the worst they can do is say no! Do both restaurants share a kitchen?

Oh by the way...the desserts I love at WDW (so far...list is sure to expand this summer!) are:

1. HUGE cinnamon roll at Main Street Bakery
2. Chocolate mousse in France at Epcot
3. Almost everything on the Crystal Palace dessert buffet (especially chocolate peanut butter cake!)
4. Apple cobbler at LTT dinner
5. Schoolbread in Norway at Epcot
6. Dole whip pineapple/vanilla swirl
7. Mickey premium ice cream bar

I had other sweets when I was there last but I'm sure I will be getting the ones listed above again (except at LTT, not going there) on our next trip!!! I'm also waiting to try Oreo bonbons at Cape May, and sure they will be added to my list!!!

Spiced Donuts at Jiko's
Many of the desserts at Kona
Tiramisu at Citricos

The Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier!

I haven't been to Ohana, but we have an ADR for our trip in June and I will definitely try the bread pudding. BTW, the ADR at Ohana was harder for me to get than Le Cellier and CRT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter