Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make the music stop....................................:tongue: I've gone mad with it.

;)

You must be pulling a joke on us. This is really a very quiet ride We agree those dolls are too many and that singing can be a little too much but wild it is not.
try the Tower of Terror or Splash mountain.
mickeyminnie.gif

Yes, I'm afraid its time to contact Stephen King about this. I'm sure he'll have some insight. Ah yes, a Disney horror film.

Delicious.

Be sure and wave at my brother at the Pirates of the Carribbean - the attraction in Florida. He was kidnapped from IASW.

Darian

PS NOOOOO there are NOT enough dolls on IASW !!!! I Love that song... it should be played everwhere in the World... especially in the restrooms

I had a friend who rode IASW with his DD. The boat stopped. But the music kept playing on and on.

The suddenly, it was quiet. The music stopped. But the dolls. Those evil dolls. Their mouths kept moving. It was as if they had something to say but couldn't.

The family returned...but were never quite the same. True story.

Originally posted by Darian

PS NOOOOO there are NOT enough dolls on IASW !!!! I Love that song... it should be played everwhere in the World... especially in the restrooms

If they played it in the bathrooms nobody would go in and then there will big no no MAJOR "flow" problems in disney;)

Heyyyy.... What a great idea. If we could just get them to play the music in the waiting areas of TOT and GM/TT, think how short the wait would be... (and all you'd have to sacrifice would be your sanity....).

:cool:

dwbakerjr, then they would make millions on just the sale of earplugs! :)

Nice thread, I was in belief when I started reading but after reading Laurie's second post. All is good.

Originally posted by Pete's Mom
IT IS MUCH EASIER IF YOU DON'T RESIST THEM!!

IT IS ALMOST PAINLESS IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT BACK!!

Anybody remember those Star Trek episodes about the Borg? Does this sound familiar somehow, not a lot different from

"Assimilation is inevitible / Resistance is futile"...

jus a thot...

:o

I'm sorry but I just had to bring this back to the first page. It made my snicker until it turned into muted laughter. People in the office pretended they noticed nothing until I was laughing out loud and tears streaming down my cheeks.

This is a thread not to be missed.:cool:

I HATE THE RIDE TO, BUT JUST BECASUE IT'S SO ANNOYING AND THE PROBLEM IS IT'S NOT SCARY.

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW THOSE DOLLS CAN JUMP OUT RIGHT ON YOU AND GET YOU JUST LIKE THAT. YES IT'S A PRETTY SCAREY THING.

I WISH I WAS AFRAID OF IT SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO ON IT LOL!

:smooth::smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

too funny. I hate this ride. My daughter who is 6 feels the same way. We have ridden it twice and we will never ride it again.:mad:

Hello - I am the clown who is carrying the help sign in IASM. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! shhhhh! They might be listening! Do you hear them? THEY JUST WON'T STOP THE SINGING!!!!! PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! HELLLLPPPP!!!!!!

Hey... Have you seen the new FOX reality series..?

24 people start riding IASM, and the last one not reduced to screaming mindlessly wins...

I hear it takes about 3 episodes (1 ride per episode).... 4 tops...

This thread is almost a year old,and my frightful story took place 27 years ago. i feel that i can now relate my story as the nightmares are just dim memories now.
it all started in the summer of 1976,my parents decided to take me to WDW for our countrys 200 b-day. i was a mear 10 years old at the time.
of course i was delighted to be in the most magical place on earth and behaved better then any child ever has.
you might as well consider me the best little angel of all time.
that day started out like alll the others,we had ridden many rides,enjoyed many great snacks and were 1 big happy family.
my parents decided to take me on the most exciting thrill ride of all time. "Its A Small World"
little did i know that in the next few mins my life would be affected for the next 20 years.
after entering and being seated on the ride,we began our adventure.
(cold chills running down my spine as i remember)
i was grabbed by the little dolls and pulled from the boat kicking and screaming for my parents,they couldnt hear me because of that song playing over and over,drowning out my words.
i spent the next few weeks in the deep dark depths of the door on the right,being trained to sing and smile for 12 hours at a time.
after what seems like a year,i was installed into the ride during a "closer of the ride to make your next visit more enjoyable" they placed 10 of us from the door on the right into the ride.
at that time i was a former shell of my 10yr old self,no longer able to play and just be a kid.
the years started to blur after that,i never grew any taller,and after a few years i could no longer even move my face,it stayed a smile 24/7/365.
about 10 years into my life in this endless song,i was able to start forming a plan to make my escape.
it took another 10 years,before the knock came at the door and i was able to escape.
a small group of tourists from another country we in a boat when the ride came to a sudden halt.the started shooting pictures of all of us dolls and i knew that my time had come. the flashes from their camera's blinded the keepers of the dolls just long enough for me to unbolt myself and sneek into the back of their boat.
it seemed like 5 hours before the ride started again,and i could see my escape was near.
upon exiting the ride i thought i would be caught when the friendly CM said to us "hope you enjoyed the ride please come again"
but i was able to escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wondered the park in a daze for about 2 days before i was able to find an exit and leave.i kept getting lost because every door i went through turned out to be another gift shop.
later i learned that i had been trapped in the land of the dolls for 20 years.
it was funny to see a guy who i watched in cowboy movies as the president of the united states.
i still wonder today if maybe the dolls had something to do with that too?
i spent the next 5 years searching for my parents,and only after i returned to the scean of the crime did i find them.they had spent 20 years looking for me after that day,it finelly caught up with them.you can still see then today wondering through out the park searching for me.the are the older couple who walk around in a daze and some times sit at the food stand near POC shooing the birds away as they dive bomb the plate of fries.
it has now been 7 years since i was able to make my escape.the nightmares are gone now,but some times i do break out in "that song" for no reason at all.
the only real problem that has come from the whole horrible nightmare is i still cant move any muscles in my face.i smile at all times.
dont feel sorry for me, this has really helped me in my job as a greeter at wal-mart.
please folks if you do ever ride that ride, hold onto your children,and if the ride stops somewhere in the middle please take as many pics as you can in hopes the the flashes will blind the keepers of the dolls long enough for some other child to escape

I still think it would be gratifying to go skeet shooting in IASW... with the music still playing of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter