• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

don't know if i'm elated or gassy, but i'm somewhere in that zone...fall 2014 PTR

Ooh that is soooo exciting!:cool1::woohoo:
You guys are going to have such a great trip! It will be here before you know it!

giphy.gif

Happy Single Digit Day! Time to do the single digit DANCE!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

oh, hey, everybody....just thought i'd stop by to check in. you know, not much going on....9 days until our trip, nothing major, no big whoop.....

ah, who am I kidding......

:goofy::mickeyjum:donald:IT'S 9 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!!:goofy::mickeyjum:donald: OUR ANNIVERSARY! DISMEETS! MNSSHP! IT'S SO EXCITING!!!

I haven't packed, the house is a mess, I haven't gotten my nails done, most of the clothes are ready, and I made a dollar store run to stock up on glowsticks and bandaids. I can't even believe that we're going to Disney AGAIN this year and I REALLY can't believe it's almost here!!!

I think I must be in some sort of disbelief that we are actually leaving in 4 DAYS! I haven't done a thing! and to add to that, the girls, DH and I are all sleepy and stuffy from allergies. I actually slept until 10:30 this morning which I haven't done in.......years!

so, we were supposed to have our last movie night tonight, but since I wasn't sure how late i'd be able to stay up, I thought we'd do it this afternoon. I wasn't feeling like doing much, unfortunately, so I just made a boring lunch of mac and cheese, hot dogs and green beans. I tried to come up with cutesy names for them (bones and slime, bugs and witches hair) but it was less then exciting. we watched hocus pocus

we liked it, but I don't think the girls understood it all. stay tuned for a better Halloween themed movie night after our trip. I have all sorts of cute Halloween things pinned on my pinterest page just begging to be made!

and, just because I think it's super cute, i'll leave you with a picture of the girls I took when we were out and about in the city the other day. we do love St Louis!!

Who needs an exciting movie event when you are 4 days away from leaving!!!!!!:lmao:

That is magical all by itself!pixiedust:

I am so excited for you and jealous at the same time!:lmao:

I can't believe it's already here!

hahahaha, I had this whole princess marathon thing planned out (in my head) for yesterday.......We ended up just having a friend of mine bring her kids over to play while we sat around and talked. Then I shipped the girls off to mamaw's and a friends' so mom and I could start packing.........:confused3.......MAJOR let down on the movie night thing :lmao::lmao:

Oh well, we leave in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

I love Hocus Pocus. Such a fun movie. But yeah, I am hoping this year Abi will be into it when we watch it for a movie night next month.
You are getting SO close!!:cool1::cool1:

Who needs an exciting movie event when you are 4 days away from leaving!!!!!!:lmao:

That is magical all by itself!pixiedust:

I am so excited for you and jealous at the same time!:lmao:

I can't believe it's already here!

you're right! I can't believe it either! I need to get some stuff done today! :scared:

hahahaha, I had this whole princess marathon thing planned out (in my head) for yesterday.......We ended up just having a friend of mine bring her kids over to play while we sat around and talked. Then I shipped the girls off to mamaw's and a friends' so mom and I could start packing.........:confused3.......MAJOR let down on the movie night thing :lmao::lmao:

Oh well, we leave in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

at least I wasn't the only one dropping the movie night ball! :lmao: but Jackie (above) is right--who needs movie night when you leave so soon!!!

I love Hocus Pocus. Such a fun movie. But yeah, I am hoping this year Abi will be into it when we watch it for a movie night next month.
You are getting SO close!!:cool1::cool1:

I know!!!! :cool1: I should probably pack something, shouldn't I? :rolleyes:

I think the Disney excitement has finally hit us! this is what I woke up to this morning.....

maddie informing me that we do, in fact, leave for the happiest place on earth in 3 DAYS!!!!! we're all actually feeling a little better and I have plans to attack some of my to do list today. i'll keep you posted on what actually gets done...... :rolleyes1

i'll for sure be packing our ponchos. the weather forecast isn't promising. i'm not too concerned though--maybe there'll be less people in the parks? I am keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain during MNSSHP. I have been not so patiently waiting for the boo to you parade and hallowishes.....i'm worried they may end up cancelled.

Weather looks great! Those are temperatures I'm hoping for. It's going to rain pretty much every day in Florida anyway; it just depends on where you are when the rain hits that matters. You might be in Epcot when it pours in MK!

Three days is so so soon!!!

I'm sending good vibes the rain stays away for party night for you! The forecast looks awful to me, but that's weather we rarely get in this part of Texas, for Fl it's more normal, and I doubt it will be bad the entire trip, it should just come and go! Don't let it worry you, you'll still be in Disney and waits go DOWN during rain so just enjoy no matter what! :-) squeeeeee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter