• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't kill me, Star Wars FW & Fantasmic Question

Amy&Dan

DIS Veteran
So for our upcoming trip later this month, our plan is to see the Star Wars Fireworks at 9:45, then see Fantasmic at 10:30. We have fastpasses for Fantasmic.

My question is can we get to the Fantasmic fastpass line in time after the fireworks? Its an EMH night, I know it will be packed crowded.

Where is the best spot to see the fireworks that allows us to get to Fantasmic, namely the Fastpass que?

Would we better off seeing the earlier Fantasmic?

Thank you, I searched but couldn't find a thread with info/strategy on seeing Fantasmic after the fireworks!

So for our upcoming trip later this month, our plan is to see the Star Wars Fireworks at 9:45, then see Fantasmic at 10:30. We have fastpasses for Fantasmic.

My question is can we get to the Fantasmic fastpass line in time after the fireworks? Its an EMH night, I know it will be packed crowded.

Where is the best spot to see the fireworks that allows us to get to Fantasmic, namely the Fastpass que?

Thank you, I searched but couldn't find a thread with info/strategy on seeing Fantasmic after the fireworks!
After the fireworks, you'll have 30 minutes to make it to the Fant amphitheater for the 2nd show.

@yulilin3 on her SW thread has reported that guests sit near the Center Stage/Hollywood Blvd area to watch the fireworks. That will give you a perfectly centered view. Afterwards, you can take your time getting to Fant.

There is no way that I would waste a fastpass for the second showing of Fantasmic. It's just not necessary. Use your fastpass for something else (preferably much earlier in the day.)

There is no way that I would waste a fastpass for the second showing of Fantasmic. It's just not necessary. Use your fastpass for something else (preferably much earlier in the day.)

I have a 13 day trip, with plenty of fastpasses to use. But thanks for the advice

It's already been mentioned, but you really don't need a FP for the 2nd showing of Fantasmic. We attend the late show quite often and its been years since we've seen the theater much more than half full. You'll have plenty of time after the fireworks to make it into the amphitheater and find good seats.

As for evening EMH, the 2nd Fantasmic performance that night will likely be the least attended performance of the week. EMH guests will be interested in rides and won't waste half of the EMH at Fantasmic.

We're basically coming to the park just to see the nighttime shows. We'll be at Blizzard Beach all day and have a dinner ADR. We won't get to DHS until about 8:30 or even 9:00. Not riding anything so might as well keep our fastpass since its the only thing we'll need. Again as I mentioned, we have a 13 day trip so this particular night is only about enjoying the nighttime entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter