• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't give up on booking Palo Brunch

LuAnimal

Mouseketeer
My family is cruising on June 20th and the Palo Brunch for sea day has been sold out from the get go. Well yesterday I just happen to check and was able to book it, went back to look and it was sold out again. So don't give up, some pixie dust just might fly your way. :thumbsup2

Happy Cruising!

My family is cruising on June 20th and the Palo Brunch for sea day has been sold out from the get go. Well yesterday I just happen to check and was able to book it, went back to look and it was sold out again. So don't give up, some pixie dust just might fly your way. :thumbsup2

Happy Cruising!

Agreed. I was able to snag one for my May 19th cruise earlier this week. I kept checking about every other day. When I saw it, I almost didn't recognize it. Remy had been showing up occasionally & I had no interest in that. When I saw that something was available, my first glance told me it was Remy. I am glad that I looked closer.

Same here, on our last cruise I checked for Palo brunch openings about 1-2 times a day until DH was sure I was officially crazy :lmao:.

Then all of a sudden, two weeks before the cruise, an opening became available and I managed to snag it. So there's always hope! :)

If you can't get it before you board, you can probably get it shortly after. They hold back a bunch of ressies to book onboard on embarkation day. Ask a CM where to go do that. Don't wait; do it as soon as you can after you get on the ship.

The above posters give good advice. If you cannot get a reservation, ask to be put on the waiting list once you board. We have done this several times and always got a call offering us a spot for brunch on at least one day.

The above posters give good advice. If you cannot get a reservation, ask to be put on the waiting list once you board. We have done this several times and always got a call offering us a spot for brunch on at least one day.

Not always unfortunatly :( we were 3rd on the reserve list, we were only boarding mumber 2 as well and DH run to get a ressie and we still didnt manage it :( Never got the call and we did ask on both at sea days and the day inbetween.

just got off dream yesterday and we got brunch and dinner with no issue on the ship.:)

Happy Cruising!

Great for you! I had given up hope. I will try as well maybe i will be lucky as well. I will be on the same cruise. The Dream, right?

Can't wait! :cool1:

I wasn't able to get a rezzie before boarding. We took a cruise last Sunday on the Dream. We had a late boarding (28) and we went straight away to guest services (no line) and I left a VM for Palo asking for a brunch rez whenever they were available, left my name and cabin number. Guest Services rep said that they would be calling me back at my cabin with a conformation either way. I must admit, I didn't have much hope and kept my expectations in check. About 2 hours after leaving the message a cast member from Palo called me to offer a 10am brunch on sea day. Perfect! (your cabin phone has voice mail, so if you're not there to receive the message, no worries, just check for messages. ) I'm so glad we got the reservation. On a ship where all the food was quite good, the Palo Brunch experience was above and beyond. My boyfriend was skeptical and he's still talking about the food, a week later.

On our cruise thread for 2 weeks from today, a bunch of people suddenly could book Palo in many slots last night; one a rather large party... now the website is down for ressies... I hate to say this, but I wonder if some computer fluke has happened.... :scared1:

As the other posters have said, be sure you try to book when you first board. Although there is no guarantee, we were able to get both brunch and dinner that way even though we were not able to book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter