• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't give up on BOG!

Thank you! That's encouraging. Did you call or make the ADR on-line?

Yes, don't give up...I'm trying to finalize a few thing for our trip in a few weeks...and have at least one or two 6:30 BOG ADRs to release... I'm sure others will do the same.

Good for you! I've had this happen so many times with CRT, CM's & BBB. Now, here I am at 176 days until when I needed a reservation at BOG and it's full. So, I'll be stalking the system until I get one! Persistence always pays off.

Sweet. I booked a fairly last minute trip last month for May. I was able to coordinate with a Dis'r who was cancelling their BOG ADR. Their old time popped up on the computer and I snagged it. Ate there is Dec and had a lovely meal. So excited to take my friend there for the first time!

Yes, don't give up...I'm trying to finalize a few thing for our trip in a few weeks...and have at least one or two 6:30 BOG ADRs to release... I'm sure others will do the same.

SO its because people like you we cant get reservations when we want?

I got into BOG with my boyfriend yesterday on my birthday without a reservation. It was just the two of us so we have no problem with eating at obscure meal times (like a 4pm "dinner"). I had no reservations and tried so hard to get them but had zero luck. We got there around 3:15 and just hung out around outside in the blazing heat until they opened for dinner. Don't let the staff make you feel there is little hope. First they don't consider the walk-in line just that. To them it is a "cancellation" line and if you do get in, it is because someone cancelled. So it's more of a privilege than a courtesy. I highly doubt that i got in due to cancellations because there were tons of extra tables during the first hour of service. In beasts room alone, it was about 80% empty! They all have to say the same things: "we are booked for months through", "we won't know until we open at 4 if there are any cancellations" etc. but just ignore them and wait in the line outside on the left.

I got on around 3:40 and was first in line and they took my name, party number and gave me a pager when they opened. It was super easy and I was seated at around 4:15! I'm so glad I read about a similar experience on here and didnt completely rule out a chance to eat here because it was a wonderful dining experience..we even got to meet Beast in a room where there was only a tiny line of people because everyone was still eating!

I got into BOG with my boyfriend yesterday on my birthday without a reservation. It was just the two of us so we have no problem with eating at obscure meal times (like a 4pm "dinner"). I had no reservations and tried so hard to get them but had zero luck. We got there around 3:15 and just hung out around outside in the blazing heat until they opened for dinner. Don't let the staff make you feel there is little hope. First they don't consider the walk-in line just that. To them it is a "cancellation" line and if you do get in, it is because someone cancelled. So it's more of a privilege than a courtesy. I highly doubt that i got in due to cancellations because there were tons of extra tables during the first hour of service. In beasts room alone, it was about 80% empty! They all have to say the same things: "we are booked for months through", "we won't know until we open at 4 if there are any cancellations" etc. but just ignore them and wait in the line outside on the left.

I got on around 3:40 and was first in line and they took my name, party number and gave me a pager when they opened. It was super easy and I was seated at around 4:15! I'm so glad I read about a similar experience on here and didnt completely rule out a chance to eat here because it was a wonderful dining experience..we even got to meet Beast in a room where there was only a tiny line of people because everyone was still eating!

This is almost identical to the experience we had on Sunday 4-28. I could never get an ADR for it, but after reading about others getting a table without reservations, we gave it a shot. There were three of us (two adults and one child), and we showed up at around 3:45pm. There were a few people ahead of us in the "non-reservation holders" line, and we were seen shortly after 4pm. Not less than five minutes after getting our pager, it went off and we were taken to our table. I also echo the statement that there were a lot of empty tables at 4pm and even still some empty at 5pm when we were done. In fact, one of the dining rooms was completely closed off so I'm not sure why they don't take more ressies than they do.
Either way it was a great experience (albeit not cheap... $110 including tip for the three of us).

Don't know how I missed this, that was the ressie I gave up, I coordinated with another diser, but he said it told him the server was down and he lost it. I'm glad someone else got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter