Don't Give Up - Just Got Lucky!!

Mrs.Bungle

Minnie Ears
We booked our stay pretty late. At the time of booking, there were no CA Grill ADR's available at a decent dinner hour (before 8:45pm) I've literally went on the WDW website and searched a couple times a day for the spots where we could fit it in and called every day.

I'd all about given up BUT...at a week out, I just found one for the perfect dinner time! :banana:

So don't give up!

I just booked an 8:05am Crystal Palace reservation for next Saturday - always persevere! ^^

Yes!! I have been trying for weeks to move our Donald Duck Safari breakfast from Friday to Tuesday with no luck... then this morning something opened up! Yippeee!! Now if I can just get an earlier dinner time at Chef Mickey's, we will be all set!

You could also try to go online at odd times. I work teh 7p-7a shift and i check during the nite. Was able to book everything I wanted. maybe they update the reservations during the nite; you know from the people who cancel during the day.

Don't give up :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter