Don't forget to mail in your Convention payment!

Thanks Kim. :bounce:

I better do that ASAP.....as I told another DIS'er....this payment is burning a hole in our savings account. ;) LOL

Can we get a reminder of where to send the payment for the events-only participants?

I have never received a confirmation but the check was cashed.

Thanks!

Debbie

I would imagine that you would mail your check to the same place!

Mail your check to:

Werner Technologies, Inc.
DIS-2001
12179 S. Apopka Vineland Rd.
Suite 523
Orlando, FL 32836

I remember Linda saying something like this....

The hotel package confirmations came from her (with Pete's blessing, of course ;) ), but the events-only was coming straight from Pete's offices......

I would imagine that the money should go to the same place though....right??????

HELP!! Does this also include the events only? I still haven't received my confirmation on this!

I hope someone can please answer me.
:confused: :confused:

I thought the events only payment was due Oct 1st. Can someone clarify this? I, too, am waiting for a cofirmation! Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know about events only payments or confirmations?

I believe we events only folks are OK, and don't have a final payment due until 10/1. If you look at your registartion confirmation e-mail, it asked for the $50. downpayment and advised final payment would be due 10/1. I think they are busy getting everyone with rooms/events taken care of first because their next payment is due 7/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter