• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't forget Jay Leno....Friends cast on it tonight

thanks! i taped it, but am gonna try to stay up to watch the whole thing....im such a FRIENDS sap...i cried!

I know what you mean...I taped starting at 7:45.....I hope SLP means 6 hours.....eventhough I am watching Jay Leno anyway.....I would like to have it on tape too!!!!

I think it was worth watching......you need to see the VERY end after the band they have on plays.......that was kind of neat....

Originally posted by Lisa L from MI
I think it was worth watching......you need to see the VERY end after the band they have on plays.......that was kind of neat....

Oh no! I stopped watching right before the band started. What happened???:confused:

They showed some footage of them tearing down the whole set.......it wasn't that long...but I thought it seemed really "real"....which I know it was....but it was a nice touch...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter