"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

Terri, I have to say, I'm surprised you haven't already been voted to make matching shirts for everyone for the epic Disney DISmeet trip yet. Just saying.

I love little kids on big rides. My little girl had just turned 7 when we went last year and her favorite ride was Expedition Everest. I was more scared than she was. And she loved Tower of Terror. She was willing to get on every single ride, no matter what. She had no fear. It's fantastic getting to experience that with her.

Love all the pictures. I want one of my own with Chip!!

Lisa:wave2:

Hi Terri! I'm finally here! Although with Mo and D around, I doubt you even missed me! haha

I am loving your report so far and just adore those girls of yours! Glad you made your connecting flight and your room was ready and you ran into Lori unexpectedly and that you got great pics right off the bat and that Olivia rode ToT, and the fun on TSM, and how adorable your entire little family is!!! Whew!

I'll try to keep up better. Between working at the condo and sewing my brains out, I haven't had much time for the DIS. I do follow a bit better on FB, so have seen some cuteness over there.

The pink Ranger looks like she is doing the PP dance!!!!!! :laughing:

Please tell me you framed the pic of Maleficent hat!?

Mo, I thought the exact same think when I saw the pink ranger!!! Of course you put it into words sooo much more eloquently than I ever could!:lmao:

And I totally agree that the Malefient hat photo is frame worthy!!

Terri, I hope you have a great day and give those sweet girls a squeeze for me!

ETA: I removed it Terri so as not to look like a total fool…thanks for the link! It's just between you and me, even though I was just kidding…shhh.

Great first park!

I've wanted to do Dapper day since I first heard about it online! Never had the opportunity though. Looks very, well dapper!!

That little Olivia is too cute. Her sass shows in the photos on Sunset Blvd; had on the hip, hip slightly pushed out. I'll bet she's a hoot. And so brave! My 28 year old sis won't ride ToT; too scary.

Yes, very dapper, indeed, it was a sight to behold!!!

Your going to have to help me and hair in this road trip!

Sure!! :)

:yay: You've started the Trip Report!!!!

What a run in the airport in Huston! So glad that you were able to make it.

I know how you feel about something just not being the same starting off a trip somewhere else then MK. We did that in our last trip and I have determined that we MUST start our trip at MK this time.

Such a cute video of you and Olivia on TOT. DH is trying to convince me to let him take our very tall DD(2) on TOT if she reaches the 40". I think this video just gave a point in DH's favor. DD REALLY liked the ride video! :lmao:

Good tip to keep in mind for TSM with the head thing. I can see how that might be an issue.

Overall it sounds like a great start to the trip!

Yay! You're here! :yay: Yes, starting somewhere other than MK just feels WRONG!

Hey- if you have brave kids, why not??? Its a thin line between fun and traumatizing though! LOL!

Following along, all caught up!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :)

Yayyyy! Glad you're here!! :goodvibes

Terri, I have to say, I'm surprised you haven't already been voted to make matching shirts for everyone for the epic Disney DISmeet trip yet. Just saying.

I love little kids on big rides. My little girl had just turned 7 when we went last year and her favorite ride was Expedition Everest. I was more scared than she was. And she loved Tower of Terror. She was willing to get on every single ride, no matter what. She had no fear. It's fantastic getting to experience that with her.

Love all the pictures. I want one of my own with Chip!!

Lisa:wave2:

I would totally make tees for everyone! We do need one EPIC matchy day! ;)

It's wonderful to have a brave little girl like her to ride with! She was too short for EE and Space, but she REALLY wants to try them!

Chip is SO cute!!!!!

Shoes... all about shoes.. :thumbsup2

SHOES! Yes! Shoes for EVERYONE!

Hi Terri! I'm finally here! Although with Mo and D around, I doubt you even missed me! haha

I am loving your report so far and just adore those girls of yours! Glad you made your connecting flight and your room was ready and you ran into Lori unexpectedly and that you got great pics right off the bat and that Olivia rode ToT, and the fun on TSM, and how adorable your entire little family is!!! Whew!

I'll try to keep up better. Between working at the condo and sewing my brains out, I haven't had much time for the DIS. I do follow a bit better on FB, so have seen some cuteness over there.

Terri, I hope you have a great day and give those sweet girls a squeeze for me!

ETA: Oh, and all this talk about the road trip and not one. single. mention of this Ohio girl!! What?? I believe way back I was the one who suggested such a trip. That's right. Check the records. It's all there. Well, I'm totally crushed and will never get over this. My entire life is ruined. :sad::rolleyes1;)

Are you kidding? Of course I missed you! Don't worry about not being around as much, its all of us, and I am sure it will get worse with the holidays! But we've NEVER forgotten about each other!!

Oh, and have you NOT seen the new PTR?!?!?! Don't think you're getting out of the EPIC trip!! Lady, you are IN and your photo is up, you're coming whether you wanted to or not!! :rotfl2:

Well now, I am in for sure if it means a shirt and shoes! :cool1:

We did ToT with Chelsea and she is 10 and she was not a happy camper. But she had been well bribed so she followed through. So glad she decided she liked it even after that first ride sequence. Our video shows me gripping onto poor Chelsea for dear life! :lmao: I went on it to show her it was ok. Not the best plan.

I just got my Dapper Day email yesterday about the 2015 dates. They are doing WDW on Oct 3rd in 2015. Marissa and I always wanted to do the one at DL. I think that would be so fun to go to and see.

I was wondering what Dapper Day was.

Great shot with Chip!

Glad that Olivia ended up liking Tower of Terror. Sounds like quite the first ride sequence! That lady behind you looks terrified!

I loooooooooooove that she did ToT. Evalyn wanted to go soooooo bad. Audrey....not so much. hehehehehe. In the end, none of us rode it. boo. it's on the to do list for the next trip!!!! :thumbsup2

Y'all are just so cute. That's a great pic in front of the hat!

Just putting this out there but I am gonna need to join you and Lori for the thrill rides for the massive road trip to disney. Mom is just not into them and I NEEEEEEEEED to go!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Well now, I am in for sure if it means a shirt and shoes! :cool1:

We did ToT with Chelsea and she is 10 and she was not a happy camper. But she had been well bribed so she followed through. So glad she decided she liked it even after that first ride sequence. Our video shows me gripping onto poor Chelsea for dear life! :lmao: I went on it to show her it was ok. Not the best plan.

I just got my Dapper Day email yesterday about the 2015 dates. They are doing WDW on Oct 3rd in 2015. Marissa and I always wanted to do the one at DL. I think that would be so fun to go to and see.

Dapper Day was so cool, I would love to go again for that, I dont know if I would dress up, but I just loved seeing everyone! I would DEF take way more photos!

:lmao: It's that the story with most things in parenting? :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yup!

I was wondering what Dapper Day was.

Great shot with Chip!

Glad that Olivia ended up liking Tower of Terror. Sounds like quite the first ride sequence! That lady behind you looks terrified!

Hahaha! I know! I love looking at all the people in the ToT photos! LOL!

I loooooooooooove that she did ToT. Evalyn wanted to go soooooo bad. Audrey....not so much. hehehehehe. In the end, none of us rode it. boo. it's on the to do list for the next trip!!!! :thumbsup2

Y'all are just so cute. That's a great pic in front of the hat!

Just putting this out there but I am gonna need to join you and Lori for the thrill rides for the massive road trip to disney. Mom is just not into them and I NEEEEEEEEED to go!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Yes! Of course!!!!!! The four of us need to hang out some on this trip for sure!! I love thrill rides, you may have to be my ToT buddy, we may not even be able to get Lori to ride!!! :rotfl2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this has been a busy week! But the kids spent two nights at their Mimi's and it was AWESOME! I got to go on a date with my hubs for endless shrimp at Red Lobster, and I got to see 2 MOVIES in one day! I went to see the new Nicholas Sparks one by myself in the am because I was bored (its a sad one!) and then I met up with a girlfriend for dinner and a movie to see Gone Girl that night (that one is kinda weird).

Today the girls are back and we are gonna go spend some family time! I should be back tomorrow with the next trip update!!! :woohoo:

did you read the book gone girl? it's really good and I did not figure it out halfway through like I usually can. and did you know they filmed the movie here in Missouri? I need to go see that movie!

i'm glad you had a great weekend and a DATE! can't wait for an update!

so many cute photos! I have a newfound love for magic shots after this trip, the ones with Olivia and Chip are sooo cute :)

we were so sad we never ran into you! I can't wait to look through all your photos and see if we were ever near the same place at the same time...someday we will all meet up, I'm sure!

did you read the book gone girl? it's really good and I did not figure it out halfway through like I usually can. and did you know they filmed the movie here in Missouri? I need to go see that movie!

i'm glad you had a great weekend and a DATE! can't wait for an update!

I actually did not read the book! I LOVE reading, but I mainly stick to new adult/contemporary romance stuff, but now I wish I had, I can see where that would have been an AWESOME read!

How funny they filmed it in MO! You should def go check it out, or wait for the dvd!

ooooh date night, fun!!! :love:

Maybe once mom gets here I can drop the kids off and go on one of those! :rotfl:

Teehee, yes! You totally can! LOVE having grandparents close!!

so many cute photos! I have a newfound love for magic shots after this trip, the ones with Olivia and Chip are sooo cute :)

we were so sad we never ran into you! I can't wait to look through all your photos and see if we were ever near the same place at the same time...someday we will all meet up, I'm sure!

I know! But it's ok, at least we saw you on our last day, but I really wanted to see you girls in your dapper outfits!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Wow, so I have been gone a few days! SO glad that there weren't too many comments, guess everyone else has been busy too! LOL!

Update to come soon!

Missing you... It looks like you've abandoned us again? ::yes::

D~

Date nights are the best! We saw Gone Girl, I really liked it but I read the book first, which was AMAZING! The movie was filmed in the small town I went to college in, which was really neat, lots of sights I recoginzed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter