Don't Fear the Rain, We Have the "Ducky of Death!"-Jan '14 **Bonus TR DCA 9/1 x2

I'm subscribed Dave! I have to hear about that ducky of death!

Awesome photo of Main Street to start this adventure! :thumbsup2

I have your "Discovering" TR bookmarked, but I haven't yet read it because I love giving well-written TRs the time they deserve. I did, however, link it to my husband who also enjoys photography. He got his DSLR before our April 2010 trip, but he didn't spend as much time with it as you and others have. I think this past trip, he was a lot more prepared and eager to take the time to get some good shots, which I am looking forward to including in my TR when I finally start it. I think we might have been there at the same time! We were there Jan 25-31.

Yea! Yea! Another TR! :cheer2:

Can't wait to read about the "converting" and seeing more beautiful pictures.

That's a breathtaking picture of Main Street you've got!

Christine

I'm in too Dave! Can't wait to hear about converting over your DB family. My wife and I came down on Jan 31 when the rain was finally letting up that week. We also had a great time without our 3 kids and had sunny weather over the Super Bowl weekend.
My wife left on Monday and I stayed the week for work conference at Swan. I was amazed how I took overv150 pics in WS traveling solo in the afternoon. So many great shows and beautiful scenery.
Thanks for sharing and getting me thru my next trip in December :thumbsup2

I'm in- Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your amazing pictures. Your photo of the Castle/Main Street is gorgeous!!

Ok... Signing on to the Dis just for your new TR ;)

Yay! :thumbsup2 Thanks Sarah!

I'm in...looking forward to it!!

Thanks for joining in!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to it.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to sharing the stories as well! :goodvibes

Yay!! Following along again! :goodvibes

Looking forward to your newest TR and you certainly picked a great photo to start with!

Glad that you were able to convert your brother and his family. I had a similar experience with my brother and his family in summer of 2012. I reserved a treehouse and invited them all to come along. After much, and I mean MUCH, consternation they FINALLY agreed to go (my brother was the naysayer) and they ended up having a great time - and in June, no less. Of course, some of that may had to do with my brother's new found love for Stacy!

Anyho - can't wait to see your pics of AKL! Bring it!

Thanks for joining in on another adventure! My first update will be on AKL so stay tuned! Hoping to get something up by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Converting a non-believer in June is no small feat, even with the help of Stacy! Congrats!

Thanks Kristy! :thumbsup2

I'm in!!! Can't wait to see more and see if you successfully converted your brother!!! :cool1:

Thanks for joining again! :thumbsup2 Yep, I will sprinkle in some stories about my brothers reactions throughout the trip. :goodvibes

All set and comfy to follow along again with your wonderful stories and photos Dave!!!!!

Thanks Rob! Thanks to the kids I have a lot more stories to tell this time around. :thumbsup2

Following along! :)

Thank you for following along again! :goodvibes

Subbing! Can't wait to hear about it.

Awesome! Thanks for joining again!

Subbing in. Can't wait to hear another amazing trip.
I did want to share my hubby's duck with you. He took it out of a pack of ducks I bought for grandson and claimed it as his duck. Poor kids never had a chance. lol

Hmmm, I think I like your husband's duck better! :rotfl: The paint job on our Ducky of Death was less than stellar but I think that gives it an edge. Sort of like the Joker from The Dark Knight ;)

I'm along for the ride. popcorn::

Welcome!! Thank you so much for joining! :goodvibes

Subbed in...enjoyed the last TR and looking forward to this one as well. I'm not near the photog you are but enjoy taking pics just the same and enjoy your pics very much.

Thank you again! Photography is so much more enjoyable at Disney isn't it? There's just so much to take in and point the camera at!

I'm in. Love, love your photos.:thumbsup2

Thank you for joining! :goodvibes

Thank you! :rotfl:

Subbing in; can't wait to hear more about it!

Thanks for joining! Hope to get things started very soon!

I'm here! thanks for the heads up on fb :thumbsup2

Thanks for following over from FB! Love my FB DIS friends! :goodvibes

I'm in! I loved seeing some of the teaser photos of your beautiful family on this trip on FB. Thanks for the heads up!

Hope the teasers can live up :) :goodvibes Thank you so much for joining again!

I'm subscribed Dave! I have to hear about that ducky of death!

Awesome photo of Main Street to start this adventure! :thumbsup2

Thanks Brenda! The Ducky of Death has a small but cute backstory that I'll tell you about.

Thank you!

I'm in ,loved your last TR as well!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for joining in on another edition!

I have your "Discovering" TR bookmarked, but I haven't yet read it because I love giving well-written TRs the time they deserve. I did, however, link it to my husband who also enjoys photography. He got his DSLR before our April 2010 trip, but he didn't spend as much time with it as you and others have. I think this past trip, he was a lot more prepared and eager to take the time to get some good shots, which I am looking forward to including in my TR when I finally start it. I think we might have been there at the same time! We were there Jan 25-31.

Welcome and Thank you so much for following!
Yes! Our trips did over lap - we were there from January 28th-February 2nd. I'll have to keep an eye for your January TR and look forward to your husband's pictures! :thumbsup2 Disney is such a fun place to photograph.

Yea! Yea! Another TR! :cheer2:

Can't wait to read about the "converting" and seeing more beautiful pictures.

That's a breathtaking picture of Main Street you've got!

Christine

Thanks Christine! One of the benefits of rainy weather - makes for good black and white photos. ;)

Looking forward to this report! Let the adventure begin!!!

Thanks for joining again!

Hi Wendy and thanks for following again!

I'm in too Dave! Can't wait to hear about converting over your DB family. My wife and I came down on Jan 31 when the rain was finally letting up that week. We also had a great time without our 3 kids and had sunny weather over the Super Bowl weekend.
My wife left on Monday and I stayed the week for work conference at Swan. I was amazed how I took overv150 pics in WS traveling solo in the afternoon. So many great shows and beautiful scenery.
Thanks for sharing and getting me thru my next trip in December :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining again! Sounds like you planned your trip better than we did as you got to experience the gorgeous sunny weather we just began to experience on our departure day. :rotfl:

Hoping that working on this TR will also get me through till our next short weekend trip in October. :thumbsup2

I'm in and can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Thanks for joining in again! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures in May! :goodvibes

I'm in- Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your amazing pictures. Your photo of the Castle/Main Street is gorgeous!!

Thank you! The picture was taken on our way in for our before-the-park-opens ADR for CRT so very few people inside the park and even less in front of us along Main Street. :goodvibes

I'm in. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.:surfweb:

Thanks for joining!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read your report and see more of your fab pictures.

Thank you! Hoping that my pictures this time around came out as well as my last ones. :goodvibes

Subbing in....

Welcome and thanks for joining!

I've signed on. Love your TR's and gorgeous photos! :thumbsup2

Thank you for joining in again! :goodvibes

joining in - love your amazing photos!

Also looking forward to hearing how your "conversion" of the non-believer went ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter