Don't everyone run at once!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, serious question here, how many times a day is he expected to book appointments? Women can book them back to back. Wouldn't he have to take a nap, grab something to eat then relax a little before being expected to perform again?
As for quitting after just 2 scenes , maybe he couldn't make it to the 3rd scene. So just how much to they expect to make off caveboy? Now it could just be me but he doesn't seem like he would be the "sensitive" type or would know how to impress a lady by treating her like a queen for those 45 min, after she has been cleared of any noticable disease.

Behold! The original...Fred Garvin...Male Prostitute!

DanAykroyd.jpg

Ok, serious question here, how many times a day is he expected to book appointments? Women can book them back to back. Wouldn't he have to take a nap, grab something to eat then relax a little before being expected to perform again?
As for quitting after just 2 scenes , maybe he couldn't make it to the 3rd scene. So just how much to they expect to make off caveboy? Now it could just be me but he doesn't seem like he would be the "sensitive" type or would know how to impress a lady by treating her like a queen for those 45 min, after she has been cleared of any noticable disease.

:rotfl:

Do you think cuddling costs extra?

Who checks the clients for STD's???? Wonder what kind of title you get with that job?:confused3

Look what I came across!

The Shady Lady Ranch is Looking for a few good men.

Between 21 and 40.
Have a Good Work Ethic.
Must be Service Oriented.
Have a Willingness to Please.
Have a Positive Attitude.

If you think you have what it takes, please send pictures
(head shot and body shot, no nudes)
and a short Bio to
ShadyLadyRanch
The Madam will contact those whom she feels will do the best.

Bet she knows to look closely at the hands!!! :lmao:

Look what I came across!

The Shady Lady Ranch is Looking for a few good men.

Between 21 and 40.
Have a Good Work Ethic.
Must be Service Oriented.
Have a Willingness to Please.
Have a Positive Attitude.

If you think you have what it takes, please send pictures
(head shot and body shot, no nudes)
and a short Bio to
ShadyLadyRanch
The Madam will contact those whom she feels will do the best.

Bet she knows to look closely at the hands!!! :lmao:

I qualify!!!:hippie::worship::cool1::cheer2::dance3:

He's pretty full of himself to compare himself to Rosa Parks :eek: He's not that attractive.

Richard Gere in American Gigolo, he is NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYofzucaS6g

If Prostidude thinks he's going to have this kind of lifestyle, he's in for a rude awakening. :p

I can't believe you just did the equivalent of regifting. You posted a pic from another post!!! LOL

I believe that if it is a good gift that another recipient will enjoy, that there is nothing wrong with regifting.

I believe that if it is a good gift that another recipient will enjoy, that there is nothing wrong with regifting.

Spoken like a true prostitute. :thumbsup2

Yes, that pic was much better. It is better to show what you are selling so we can actually see the merchandise and make an informed choice. :scared1: You know what they say, "Let the Buyer beware." :scared:

wow! I need to check on prices of plane tickets and book one asap to Nevada....whooo hoooo. :rotfl:

seriously...how many men are going to quit their real jobs and go live their "dream" job in Nevada now? before long there will be twice as many male sluts than women hoochies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter