Don't everyone run at once!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, serious question now... what do you think he had to do for that job interview? :eek: :sick:

Prostidude! :rotfl2:

This guy as one of them?
vomit-smiley-007.gif

I love that at the bottom of the photo, it says "click to enlarge". :lmao:

Careful! You'll get charged for clicking and enlarging him. :rolleyes1 :eek:

hey hey now. Tiny feet have nothing to do with the equipment!!! My DH taught me that a long time ago:thumbsup2!!!

:rotfl2:

Maybe so, but Dr. Oz said you can tell the size of a man's equipment by measuring the length between his outstretched thumb and his index finger. Notice, Mr. Prostidude had both his hands fisted, so no one can size him up. :rolleyes1

Maybe so, but Dr. Oz said you can tell the size of a man's equipment by measuring the length between his outstretched thumb and his index finger. Notice, Mr. Prostidude had both his hands fisted, so no one can size him up. :rolleyes1

Dr Oz is making that up or joking. Finger length are based on bones, and it would immediately mean that every basketball player in the NBA is WELL endowed...uh, NOT!!

As for prostidude, they have GOT to be kidding!!:rolleyes1

He looks like Taylor Lautner as Shark Boy in Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I couldn't find a good pic of Shark Boy transformed!:rotfl2:

The things you learn on the Disboards! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter