• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't break my heart, Mickey!! FINISHED 7/2!! Page 11.

Ok, it took me a while to get caught up!! First off, I can't believe you already booked another trip before I even get to go on mine!! Not fair! Where are you going to stay at?

That's cool about the games in the Soarin line. At least they give you something to pass the time. I can't believe the woman though. I never understand why people are in a hurry to wait. I always encounter that driving and that's why I have the WORST road rage ever!

I want to try drinking around the world in November, but I cannot handle my alcohol. At all. I'm going to have to start working on building up a tolerance. Back when I was in college (a whole 3 years ago) I had no problem. But, now if I even have a beer, I have a headache the next day! I love the pic of y'all throwing out the plum wine too! Hilarious!

So that's it to good ol' Eddie? That's funny though. After leaving him a 70% tip though, he should have called you! That is just in-excusable!

Y'alls day sounded so fun! How'd y'all end up ditching y'alls new friends???

I hate you right now.. dont you know how much i LOVEEE an irish boy?? and no pic!! you killed me!:rotfl2:

I can't believe thats the only picture of Eddie you got!! Now I have to go in there and scope it out for him :laughing:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: nice picture of Eddie :lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL I knowwwwwww.

Ooooh, good thing I'm not a Cubs fan! :thumbsup2

:lmao: That's your pic of Eddie?! Aw, c'mon girl! You seriously make me laugh. I think we'd get along well. :)

Who's your team? I know, I know. Belle actually took it and didn't show me the photo until after we left :laughing: I was NOT happy.

Haha I just caught up with your TR, your too funny! I can't believe after all that I don't even get to see Eddies face lol! I will tell you that I dragged DF into the Rose and Crown for a min to see if I saw an Eddie, but alas it was female tending bar that day...

Awww man! Well thanks for checking!

OK, all caught up. I love your World Showcase pictures, they all came out so gorgeous! And the red phonebooth picture cracked me up... you can definitely tell that was the end of your adventure around the WS :lmao: I can't believe there aren't any pictures of Eddie! We want Eddie!!! :laughing: Memorial Day you better get some pics if he's still there ;)

Girllll he BETTER still be there!!!

:lmao::lmao::rotfl:

You are too funny!! :thumbsup2 He is cute.. I can tell by the BACK OF HIS HEAD :rotfl::rotfl2:

You girls look like you are having a blast..

LOL. Oh my gosh. Your posts always crack me up!! Now you're the next person to go down there. Since tiggersam didn't get to see him, now it's all up to you to get a good photo!:laughing:

Ok, it took me a while to get caught up!! First off, I can't believe you already booked another trip before I even get to go on mine!! Not fair! Where are you going to stay at?

That's cool about the games in the Soarin line. At least they give you something to pass the time. I can't believe the woman though. I never understand why people are in a hurry to wait. I always encounter that driving and that's why I have the WORST road rage ever!

I want to try drinking around the world in November, but I cannot handle my alcohol. At all. I'm going to have to start working on building up a tolerance. Back when I was in college (a whole 3 years ago) I had no problem. But, now if I even have a beer, I have a headache the next day! I love the pic of y'all throwing out the plum wine too! Hilarious!

So that's it to good ol' Eddie? That's funny though. After leaving him a 70% tip though, he should have called you! That is just in-excusable!

Y'alls day sounded so fun! How'd y'all end up ditching y'alls new friends???

LOL! I can't handle my alcohol either. I learned in health class today that it takes 4 hours to hit you. I think because I'm so impatient I have like 2 drinks and don't feel anything so I think it's okay to have another. Then a couple hours later all of the sudden I'm like :woohoo:

I hate you right now.. dont you know how much i LOVEEE an irish boy?? and no pic!! you killed me!:rotfl2:

Hahahah I know I know!! Well bettyann goes down soon, hopefully she'll get a photo. If not, it will be up to xoktenox!!!! Otherwise he better still be there on Memorial Day!!!

I can't believe thats the only picture of Eddie you got!! Now I have to go in there and scope it out for him :laughing:

Girl yeah you do! You and bettyann are the next ones to go down there so it's all up to you!!

LOL. Oh my gosh. Your posts always crack me up!! Now you're the next person to go down there. Since tiggersam didn't get to see him, now it's all up to you to get a good photo!:laughing:

Hahahah I know I know!! Well bettyann goes down soon, hopefully she'll get a photo. If not, it will be up to xoktenox!!!! Otherwise he better still be there on Memorial Day!!!

Girl yeah you do! You and bettyann are the next ones to go down there so it's all up to you!!

Ok.. this is ALOT of pressure on me.. but Im up for the challenge!!! :lmao: Looks like I will have to stake out Rose & Crown when I go down there next weekend.. :woohoo::yay:

If it was college program he still should be there until June...i think? I have been pretty much studying the college program website since I'm extremely interested, and just in case I want to take a year off instead of going to college Im looking at the career start program.

I'm loving this trip report. The pic of Eddie was really funny...that's the kind of thing my friends and I would do! I know what you mean about those Irish guys, I totally feel for one in Ireland- I think it's the cute accent that does it! (I also didn't get a picture of him lol).

Also, I understand your problem- I'm 22 and love Disney but my friends don't get it. Luckily my mom and sis still do! :goodvibes

Ok.. this is ALOT of pressure on me.. but Im up for the challenge!!! :lmao: Looks like I will have to stake out Rose & Crown when I go down there next weekend.. :woohoo::yay:

LOL I have faith in you!! I just heard "Under Pressure" playing in my head imagining you stopping in R&C :lmao:

If it was college program he still should be there until June...i think? I have been pretty much studying the college program website since I'm extremely interested, and just in case I want to take a year off instead of going to college Im looking at the career start program.

That's exciting for you! And thank you very much for letting me know that. Now I have hope - LOL!

I'm loving this trip report. The pic of Eddie was really funny...that's the kind of thing my friends and I would do! I know what you mean about those Irish guys, I totally feel for one in Ireland- I think it's the cute accent that does it! (I also didn't get a picture of him lol).

Also, I understand your problem- I'm 22 and love Disney but my friends don't get it. Luckily my mom and sis still do! :goodvibes

Hahaha I think that's it! And you are SO lucky your mom and sis like it. I know why my mom doesn't like it - we've always gone with the whole family and she's the only one who doesn't like to ride stuff so she waits all the time. There's so much else to do at Disney besides rides and I just want to show her that one day because then I know she'd love it!

NICE! I really, really like Albert Pujols. He's a REALLY good player but it also seems like he's a good person. Oh yeah, and he's not bad to look at!

Haha...one weekend, we ended up sitting right past the first base line (which is what Albert plays). He was warming up and bending over and all that. Let's just say he has a NICE butt and we took pictures. :lmao:

Haha...one weekend, we ended up sitting right past the first base line (which is what Albert plays). He was warming up and bending over and all that. Let's just say he has a NICE butt and we took pictures. :lmao:

Oh girl I know what he plays! I wanted him to be my 1st baseman on my fantasy team but someone else scooped him up first :( But um, do you have those pictures to share?!

This whole city is fake people!! They'll say or do anything to impress people, it's crazy. Especially Cubs fans, LOL.

:rotfl::rotfl:OMG I am sorry, but I cannot stand Cubs fans!! :mad::mad: It's so annoying how they always come take over Miller Park when they play here! There are so many people in Milwaukee who avoid those games for that reason. Though I do have to say my dad, sisters and I went to the Brewers-Cubs game on Sunday and while there were a ton of Cubs fans there they weren't as obnoxious as I expected. :laughing: Still I don't think I'll be going to another game against them anytime soon...:scared:

Hey, girl! I'm all caught up, and I'm loving the TR so far! Your pictures are AWESOME. When I get a new camera, I'm totally buying the one you got because the clarity of your pics is AMAZING.

I loved the flirting with the flight attendant only to be annoyed by his texts later that night. Been there done that. :lmao:

I think I would also rate AKL as my second favorite hotel. It's just so exotic and majestic. And dude! You got a free upgrade! AWESOME! Please tell me you have pictures of the savannah view! I want to see them!

I need to go to WDW with some friends because I DEFINITELY didn't get to drink around the world with my mom and aunt. :rotfl2: I love the picture of you, Aurora, and Belle in the phone booth! Super cute, even if you are a little tipsy. ;)

And, HELLO? All we get of Eddie is the back of his head? Oh no you didn't, girl! Hahaha, I love that now you're wondering if he was really cute or if it was just the booze going to your head. :rotfl: Too funny! But still, Eddie sounded like a nice guy. I love that he recommended drinks for you. :lovestruc

Looking forward to more updates! :goodvibes

AHH SORRY! I have no life right now! I will definitely be updating this weekend when I'm home babysitting my brother- if not sooner!

I wish! I have no clue where they ended up. I'll get some new ones in July!

Woo woo! I just realized they come to Cleveland to play my Indians!! Can't wait!

:rotfl::rotfl:OMG I am sorry, but I cannot stand Cubs fans!! :mad::mad: It's so annoying how they always come take over Miller Park when they play here! There are so many people in Milwaukee who avoid those games for that reason. Though I do have to say my dad, sisters and I went to the Brewers-Cubs game on Sunday and while there were a ton of Cubs fans there they weren't as obnoxious as I expected. :laughing: Still I don't think I'll be going to another game against them anytime soon...:scared:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You should've heard the conversation I heard on the elevator today going to class...:sad2::scared::sad2::scared:
--------
Kid 1: YO MAN!!
Kid 2: [Gets on elevator wearing backwards Cubs hat] SUP DUDE!! HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?
Kid 1: It was good, man. What'd you do?
Kid 2: Oh dude I was totally at that Cubs game with the walk-off homer. Too bad I don't remember because I was WASTED!!!!!! It was awesome, I was SO drunk!
Kid 1: Sweet dude!
--------

I'm glad having WAY too much to drink was more awesome than a sweet homerun. Ohhhh lordy....

Hey, girl! I'm all caught up, and I'm loving the TR so far! Your pictures are AWESOME. When I get a new camera, I'm totally buying the one you got because the clarity of your pics is AMAZING.

I loved the flirting with the flight attendant only to be annoyed by his texts later that night. Been there done that. :lmao:

I think I would also rate AKL as my second favorite hotel. It's just so exotic and majestic. And dude! You got a free upgrade! AWESOME! Please tell me you have pictures of the savannah view! I want to see them!

I need to go to WDW with some friends because I DEFINITELY didn't get to drink around the world with my mom and aunt. :rotfl2: I love the picture of you, Aurora, and Belle in the phone booth! Super cute, even if you are a little tipsy. ;)

And, HELLO? All we get of Eddie is the back of his head? Oh no you didn't, girl! Hahaha, I love that now you're wondering if he was really cute or if it was just the booze going to your head. :rotfl: Too funny! But still, Eddie sounded like a nice guy. I love that he recommended drinks for you. :lovestruc

Looking forward to more updates! :goodvibes

Haha I am trying to make my mom come with me to CELEBRATE graduation in December and I will definitely make her drink around the world. She rarely drinks but once she gets a pina colada or something tropical, she jut wants to try everything!

Ohhh Eddie. Yeah he was very friendly, at least I think so! LOL!

I will try to have an update soon everyone! School is crazy and I am off to volunteer in a bit, but I'll try to update later!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You should've heard the conversation I heard on the elevator today going to class...:sad2::scared::sad2::scared:
--------
Kid 2: [Gets on elevator wearing backwards Cubs hat] SUP DUDE!! HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?
Kid 2: Oh dude I was totally at that Cubs game with the walk-off homer. Too bad I don't remember because I was WASTED!!!!!! It was awesome, I was SO drunk!
--------

I'm glad having WAY too much to drink was more awesome than a sweet homerun. Ohhhh lordy....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:That sounds like typical Cubs fan talk. :rolleyes: I swear so many of them are just Cubs "fans" to be cool or something. I remember my dad telling me about this video he saw somewhere online of these 2 girls at a Cubs game just screaming (obviously beyond drunk). Well, I think they might've hit a homerun or something exciting happened but they had no clue and were just like "Goooooo Cubbies, what happened?!?!?!" :rolleyes::confused3

So you are an Indians fan then? That is cool! I remember last year (or was it 2 years ago?) when they came here to play because it snowed in Ohio. And I appreciate the Indians giving up CC Sabathia even if we only had him for half a season but he was AWESOME. :thumbsup2

Anyways, can't wait for your next update!

Hi!
:flower3:

I'm joining in too. So far it's great. Love the pictures. Are those shots straight out of the camera? They are very clear.
You're trip sounds so fun. I wish I could go with friends, but I have a 4 year old, so she would have to tag along too. LOL!

I'm a fellow Ohioan too. I live West of Toledo though.

--------
--------

Wow, that is sad. :sad2: Why the heck would you get drunk at a baseball game?! I mean, c'mon! How the heck are you going to remember the game? Isn't that what you paid all that $$$ for tickets? To SEE the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter