Don't be shy calling all singles

Ok, I think I've finally read through the whole thread, just wanted to pop back in an formally say hello. Woke up to chilly tempuratures again today- guess I wont be working towards a Disney Run in this weather. Here in Michigan, we're slated to get hit again tonight. Anyone else expecting more winter weather?

I woke up this morning cold myself but my winter weather is no where near what you experience in Michigan. The weather here in Southern California is okay but I'll find another excuse not to want to train for my Disney Races :)

I woke up this morning cold myself but my winter weather is no where near what you experience in Michigan. The weather here in Southern California is okay but I'll find another excuse not to want to train for my Disney Races :)

Bahahaha, yeah I can imagine it was maybe a little bit warmer there. My excuse today is, "The black ice has crept onto all the sidewalks and alleys. Therefore, I am unable to walk or run. Or really anything other than slide!"

I only wore a spring jacket for the last few days because it was 28, essentially a heat wave. Though I assume the folks in Minnesota and the other brutally cold Midwest states are rolling their eyes at my general complaints!

31 M from NJ that loves anything Disney. Still looking for that Disney Princess, send me a private message if u wanna chat

Hi my name is Dani and I am 29 years old and just recently out of a relationship. I love anything to do with Disney and also cooking. My occupation is a Receptionist/Secretary.

Just discovered this thread. I am a 29 year old guy, in the Southern Cali area. My name is Chris.

I love going to Disneyland, and WDW. I have an annual pass and have had one for years.

I am planning my next solo trip to WDW this April-May.

I am looking for my Disney equal, a sweet down to earth girl. She has to be out there somewhere. If you are in the Disneyland area, and want to talk and hang out and have some Disney fun, PM me.

Single here in snowy Michigan, was married for 11 years, divorced last July. I just turned 40, and have four kids, a son who is ten, and three girls ages 9,6 and 3. We did a Disneyworld trip almost three years ago and I am itching to go back! Would love to find a man who loves Disney too! :)

Single here in snowy Michigan, was married for 11 years, divorced last July. I just turned 40, and have four kids, a son who is ten, and three girls ages 9,6 and 3. We did a Disneyworld trip almost three years ago and I am itching to go back! Would love to find a man who loves Disney too! :)

well I love disney too... but we always go to WDW. my wife passed away Jan 2013.. I have 3 boys and other family in FLA. we're planning out next trip in June(30)..maybe you'll go south east this time? :thumbsup2

I'm sorry for your loss storyteller! How old are your boys?

thank you... one of her last wishes was for us to come to disney as we had planned for her, as she knew it would be her last, but she knew it wasn't going to happen, she insist we go anyways, we did, almost didn't go, I was feeling terrible but my family and friends convinced me to go, it was great. So this year my sister in law and here brew are going in june/july and well I got the fever to go. we stay at wdw fort wilderness, with our camper. Love it. Meet so many people from the boards here, always a great time.

15, 12...soon to be 13 and 10.

thank you... one of her last wishes was for us to come to disney as we had planned for her, as she knew it would be her last, but she knew it wasn't going to happen, she insist we go anyways, we did, almost didn't go, I was feeling terrible but my family and friends convinced me to go, it was great. So this year my sister in law and here brew are going in june/july and well I got the fever to go. we stay at wdw fort wilderness, with our camper. Love it. Meet so many people from the boards here, always a great time.

15, 12...soon to be 13 and 10.

Staying with a camper sounds like a lot of fun!

Staying with a camper sounds like a lot of fun!

It's a blast, :thumbsup2there is a lot of different things you can do at the Fort, very relaxing. One thing my kids love is the freedom to roam around more. Oh yeah, the campfire sing-a-long with Chip and Dale, then a movie outside. Just love this place. :cloud9: Hmmm "happiest place on earth?" could be. A lot of people form other resorts come over to see this, great way to meet and greet Dis members too. :woohoo:

It's a blast, :thumbsup2there is a lot of different things you can do at the Fort, very relaxing. One thing my kids love is the freedom to roam around more. Oh yeah, the campfire sing-a-long with Chip and Dale, then a movie outside. Just love this place. :cloud9: Hmmm "happiest place on earth?" could be. A lot of people form other resorts come over to see this, great way to meet and greet Dis members too. :woohoo:

We love to camp, this sounds like something my kids would love. I remember hearing about the campfire singalong when I was there three years ago. A pop up camper is on my wish list for my kids and me, someday when I win the lottery! :)

We love to camp, this sounds like something my kids would love. I remember hearing about the campfire singalong when I was there three years ago. A pop up camper is on my wish list for my kids and me, someday when I win the lottery! :)

I bet they would. :thumbsup2 They have great cabins too. Worth the trip. :woohoo: Win the lottery, that's on my wish list.. :lmao:

I bet they would. :thumbsup2 They have great cabins too. Worth the trip. :woohoo: Win the lottery, that's on my wish list.. :lmao:

I'll have to check out the cabins, that would be fun too, the camper option seems like a nice, affordable way to do Disney. I wish I could travel on the off season, it's so much cheaper! I work at my kids' school as an Associate Preschool teacher, so I can only travel during the peak price times, it gets pricy traveling with four kids. Plus, it is so much nicer to go when crowds are down! :thumbsup2

I'll have to check out the cabins, that would be fun too, the camper option seems like a nice, affordable way to do Disney. I wish I could travel on the off season, it's so much cheaper! I work at my kids' school as an Associate Preschool teacher, so I can only travel during the peak price times, it gets pricy traveling with four kids. Plus, it is so much nicer to go when crowds are down! :thumbsup2

Yea... I hear you. We usually do the same. Yes$$$ This year my family got me all worked up because they are going and I got the Disney fever. Still might go in April too. The new roof will have to wait. Camper is much cheaper, and the other advantages are you can save money eating out of the camper more and when you need to rest along the way, :drive: you just pull over and step in the camper.
:thumbsup2

I am a Single Mom of a wonderful one year old baby boy and also just recently found out I am pregnant again this time with a girl. I can't wait to take my kiddos to WDW.

I am a Single Mom of a wonderful one year old baby boy and also just recently found out I am pregnant again this time with a girl. I can't wait to take my kiddos to WDW.

Congratulations ....:cheer2: I'm sure when they realize how wonderful WDW is too, they will be just as excited as you are... pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter